Ninja Revolution: Apocrypha
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a post-apocalyptic take on the Naruto series, three nations battle for survival against eachother and the elements of a world falling apart at the seams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin:
Admin:
Moderator: Asuka
Moderator:
Trial Mod:

Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:
Nibi: Asuka
Sanbi:
Yonbi:
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi:
Top posters
Bet
Monster in a Former Home I_vote_lcapMonster in a Former Home I_voting_barMonster in a Former Home I_vote_rcap 
Kirei
Monster in a Former Home I_vote_lcapMonster in a Former Home I_voting_barMonster in a Former Home I_vote_rcap 
Kosuke
Fauna Yasenha
Karasu
Shadow
Fukou Ootsutsuki
Yasai
Roku Enzoka
Asuka
Latest topics
» Our First High-Ranked Mission!! [TEAM 7]
Monster in a Former Home EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 8:11 pm by Karasu

» Kosuke's Updates
Monster in a Former Home EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 9:46 pm by Kosuke

» Breaking Barriers [Private]
Monster in a Former Home EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 9:08 pm by Yasai

» Yasai Updates!
Monster in a Former Home EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 7:38 pm by Yasai

» Thousand Ways to Skin a Cat [Private]
Monster in a Former Home EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 8:51 pm by Bet

» Important NPC's
Monster in a Former Home EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:50 pm by Yasai

» S. Nara Jutsus
Monster in a Former Home EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:20 pm by Yasai

» Let it Play
Monster in a Former Home EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 2:52 pm by Bet

» Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content)
Monster in a Former Home EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 6:58 pm by Shadow

Top posting users this week
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is Cizzie

Our users have posted a total of 1604 messages in 309 subjects

Monster in a Former Home

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Shadow

Monster in a Former Home Empty
PostSubject: Monster in a Former Home   Monster in a Former Home EmptyTue Oct 29, 2019 4:26 pm

Azallyn sighed deeply conflicted. He could feel a headache coming on soon but pushed away with a frown. He was starting to feel a little more like his old self again and he could feel the power coursing through his blood reminding him of who he was and who he had been before. On all his lifetimes he had still not actually discovered the origin of his blood or who his parents had been for the matter. You would think they had long disappeared by now, but for some reason Azallyn felt unsure. Azallyn shook his head, chasing away the heavy thoughts. It had taken a while once he'd returned to the lost forest to pin down the exact whereabouts of his first target but with his extensive research and ingenuity it was not too big a problem. However the last place he expected to arrive was the ruins of his former village of his first life. He'd avoided this place for so long due to many painful memories associated with it. This place made him feel all sorts of conflicting thoughts, but greatest among them was a deep burning shame as this site was the living proof at his first failure to protect what he cherished, and it was the deciding reason that brought forth his unrivaled strength in his previous incarnations. "You sure know how to play with this grandpa's heart kid. Hmph." Azallyn gave a smile that wasn't really a smile and with a flicker he was off again. He had finally caught his prey's chakra trail!

Battle Suit stocked with normal supply of kunai, shuriken, explosive tags, andsmoke bombs. Around 3-5 of each:

Monster in a Former Home Joshua-chan-deku
Back to top Go down
Kirei
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Kirei

PostSubject: Re: Monster in a Former Home   Monster in a Former Home EmptyTue Oct 29, 2019 6:27 pm

The beast in the forest looked around as he moved towards the river that was at the forests edge. It is where he had been living the last few weeks. He swallowed the back half of the deer he had caught, its legs sliding down his gullet still kicking some. His mouth had stretched an inhuman amount to fit the thing, which only went to show those who saw him how far he had fallen from being an actual human. Now he was only the beast. He pushed over a few trees before wading slightly into the water, his slithering tail dragging in only moments later, he would take some time to rest before night fell and he went out to hunt again, even monsters needed to eat.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Monster in a Former Home   Monster in a Former Home EmptyTue Oct 29, 2019 6:53 pm

Azallyn felt a pang in his heart as he looked at the remains of what had once been an innocent child. There was no longer any hope of redemption. Even if he could subdue the beast long enough the child had been just too young. He would never survive the treatment. The kid would die either way so it was better to bring him peace. After all if he tried to play hero and restore the child even with his skill it would amount to nothing more then senseless torture. In Azzy's many lifetimes he'd long learned you don't always get to play the good guy. So after ruthlessly crushing his own sympathy Azallyn suppressed his chakra, Chakra Suppression, and moved at a silent but quick pace making sure to stay down wind and to avoid stepping on anything that might make a noise. After getting roughly five feet away where it would be hard to dodge Azallyn turned the would attempt to turn the field into a sticky trap, Water Release: Starsch Syrup Catching Field, while at the same time he would attempt to quickly follow it with a ave electricity to help the trap better immobilize the target, Lightning Release: Spider Web. If the trap was successful he would summon Myuto and Mekura next and prepare for battle. If the trap did not succeed he would try to gain some distance but keep the target in sight as he regrouped.  

Jutsu Used/Chakra Expended:

Stats

Strength: 135
Speed: 135
Endurance: 110
Chakra: 240(Dense Chakra)
Back to top Go down
Kirei
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Kirei

PostSubject: Re: Monster in a Former Home   Monster in a Former Home EmptyWed Oct 30, 2019 5:34 pm

The beast had no idea what was coming for it when it suddenly felt a burst of chakra from behind. It was unable to move as the sticky substance filled the area around its body and suddenly it was coursing with electricity. The beast let out a roar as its body was fried from the expert use of the water/lightning combination. The beast's body fell limply to the side as soon as the techniques would subside, his brain and body charred to a crisp on the outside, though his organs remained mostly intact and salvageable.

[Short post, I know... but yeah, your Starch technique coupled with the lightning jutsu are compatible nature transformations, which means they combined in damage, which was over 1k damage. Your poor jugo enemy only had 100 endurance, he stood no chance lol.]
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Monster in a Former Home   Monster in a Former Home EmptyWed Oct 30, 2019 10:13 pm

Azallyn dispelled the lightning style immediately and ran over toward the Jugo boy in alarm! He looked at the body of the kid turned monster. He was still just a kid after all. Azallyn's intention wasn't for a quick death. Despite his resolution to do what needs to be done he had wanted to try and see if there was a chance any chance at all! A chance to return a child his innocence and bring back a little good in a rotten world. Azallyn held back the bile threatening to rise up and ignored the sting behind his eye's. Maybe? Maybe he could.... aware of the futility of his actions Azallyn still tried to revive the mon...no...the kid he targeted. He was a godly Medic and he had plenty of ways to take what he needed and keep the child alive and perhaps even reverse his situation. And if not he could definitely suppress it till he found a way to do so....so......so.......Huh? Where did these tears come from falling to the ground? Where they his? When did he....start to feel human again?

Mystic Palm Technique-100

Chakra Left- 4,250
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Monster in a Former Home   Monster in a Former Home EmptySun Nov 03, 2019 3:44 pm

Azallyn clenched his fists and stopped wasting his chakra and sending the excess he was going to surge into the corpse beside him into his Yin Seal, depositing 2,000 of his chakra into the seal at once and calmly almost serene seeming he pulled out his medical tools and skillfully removed the DNA of the young Jugo and wrapped it in some healing chakra before putting it in a preprepared container made just for the preservation of this. After finally finishing gathering the DNA he needed he took the body and buried it where he was. He used his steel release to make a beautiful stylized tombstone with cute animated animals and the young Jugo's real name he'd gotten from his research. After leaving the site of this sin he had no choice but to bear he then rushed off into the surrounding plains and rushed forward recklessly. He didn't want to bear this sin unscathed. He couldn't stand for the blood of a child be the only blood spilled. He was going to find something else to kill! Something that could fight back! It wouldn't wash away his sin, but he could at least pretend that the cost for the sin was better paid in his own blood.....

Back to top Go down
Bet
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Bet

PostSubject: Re: Monster in a Former Home   Monster in a Former Home EmptySun Nov 03, 2019 9:49 pm

A lion was wandering the forests looking for its next meal. It had eaten a few mice that were scampering around, but he was a king! He needed to find a feast. As luck would have it, he could smell fresh blood, and some scent of it seemed to be headed his way, so he would climb into a tree and prepare himself to leap down onto whatever it was that was now his prey. AS soon as Azzy would get within range, the lion would pounce down onto him attempting to bite down on his jugular.

Lion stats:

Str - 85
Spd - 22
End - 50
Cha - 5

[These are gauged off of what I researched about a lion's actual physical capabilities. So in Naruto terms.. he is weak af.]

Back to top Go down
https://n-r-apocrypha.forumotion.com
Shadow
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Monster in a Former Home   Monster in a Former Home EmptyTue Nov 05, 2019 1:06 pm

Azallyn was on the warpath and all his senses were sharpened exponentially as he looked for something to take his inner turmoil out on and when the lion pounced Azzy's sharp senses would capture the beast moments before it could bite into his jugular and with a sharp twist of his body he would reflexively kick out at it likely catching it in the stomach with his foot and moving his jugular away at the same time so that the beast would only get the chance to bite his shoulder instead before getting kicked away. Ignoring the pain and the dripping blood Azallyn would rush forward with his bare hands so that the overgrown cat couldn't have time to run or regroup. Don't blame me, blame yourself for offering yourself to me as prey! Azallyn could feel his gaze turn feral and bloodthirsty. There was nothing left of this man but a predator with a thirst for blood and violence, his aura overwhelming.
Back to top Go down
Kirei
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Kirei

PostSubject: Re: Monster in a Former Home   Monster in a Former Home EmptyWed Nov 06, 2019 4:03 pm

The lion was unable to get a firm grasp on its prey as the food was quick and strong. He managed to taste its blood though and he liked what he had sampled thus far, he would need more. The prey seemed to wish to fight, oh how foolish. He would circle back and move in for another pouncing attack, hoping to tackle the food to the ground and THEN sink his fangs into its jugular. He was hungry, he could hear his stomach churn from the slight taste he had gotten and he wanted MORE!
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Monster in a Former Home   Monster in a Former Home EmptyWed Nov 06, 2019 5:50 pm

"Cha-la-la Damnit!" With a duck and rush Azzalyn rushed beneath the lion throwing an uppercut punch to try and catch the lion in it's gut wile purposely letting the lions claws rake his back before turning his body to steel at the last moment so that the cat couldn't dig it's claws in and keep ahold of him if it tried to tdo that. If that happened the claws would probably get stuck in the metal and then Azallyn would start a barrage of fierce punches that would likely eventually knock the lion out if went through. In the middle of his bloodlust when going for the killing blow he would remember he was human and like the Jugo's he had once had a natural affinity with animals akin to a Disney princess.

He kept his distance from them now ashamed of the sins on his soul would affect the animals but here he was about to kill a hungry lion. If he succeeded in knocking out the lion he would take some DNA samples then patch the lion up before using his swift chakra to snag a few rabbits cooking two and leaving two raw. He preserved and stored one of the cooked rabbit's, and left the other cooked rabbit and the two uncooked one's before the lion before zipping off into the woods.

His anger spent but his inner turmoil still burning, but more quietly this time, Leaving him distracted from the world as he ran thoughtlessly through areas without stop. He missed the constant companionship of the animals around him. If possible he hoped he could let them in again. And he had an idea for his very on animal companion to get him used to letting them in again....Though it was a bit unconventional......

[EXIT]

Last edited by Shadow on Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kirei
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Kirei

PostSubject: Re: Monster in a Former Home   Monster in a Former Home EmptyWed Nov 06, 2019 6:00 pm

The lion's attack was once again thwarted as his wind was knocked out of his lungs and then his claws were trapped in his preys back. This may be proving to be more of a hassle than the king of beasts had initially thought. He was swiftly knocked unconscious only to wake up with freshly healed wounds and a meal left for him, he quickly dug in almost forgetting the altercation with the strange food altogether.

[Lion Exit - ROAR]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monster in a Former Home   Monster in a Former Home Empty

Back to top Go down

Monster in a Former Home
Page 1 of 1