Ninja Revolution: Apocrypha
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a post-apocalyptic take on the Naruto series, three nations battle for survival against eachother and the elements of a world falling apart at the seams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin:
Admin:
Moderator: Asuka
Moderator:
Trial Mod:

Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:
Nibi: Asuka
Sanbi:
Yonbi:
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi:
Top posters
Bet
A Foxxy Test I_vote_lcapA Foxxy Test I_voting_barA Foxxy Test I_vote_rcap 
Kirei
Kosuke
Fauna Yasenha
Karasu
Shadow
Fukou Ootsutsuki
Yasai
Roku Enzoka
Asuka
Latest topics
» Our First High-Ranked Mission!! [TEAM 7]
A Foxxy Test EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 8:11 pm by Karasu

» Kosuke's Updates
A Foxxy Test EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 9:46 pm by Kosuke

» Breaking Barriers [Private]
A Foxxy Test EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 9:08 pm by Yasai

» Yasai Updates!
A Foxxy Test EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 7:38 pm by Yasai

» Thousand Ways to Skin a Cat [Private]
A Foxxy Test EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 8:51 pm by Bet

» Important NPC's
A Foxxy Test EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:50 pm by Yasai

» S. Nara Jutsus
A Foxxy Test EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:20 pm by Yasai

» Let it Play
A Foxxy Test EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 2:52 pm by Bet

» Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content)
A Foxxy Test EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 6:58 pm by Shadow

Top posting users this week
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is Cizzie

Our users have posted a total of 1604 messages in 309 subjects

A Foxxy Test

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Roku Enzoka
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Roku Enzoka

A Foxxy Test Empty
PostSubject: A Foxxy Test   A Foxxy Test EmptySun Oct 27, 2019 3:47 pm

Why do you do what he tells you to?

"So that I may belong to something."

He's using you and you know it.

"I don't care. I am a part of something."

You are pathetic.

"I know."

Roku had been tracking a man by the name Azallyn for a few days now. It was a rather... well, boring task to say the least, but it was up to Roku himself to test Azallyn, and at least that part would be fun. He wandered the Lost Forest, barely paying attention to the tracks. His tracking skills weren't the best, but to be entirely truthful, he was more worried about exploring how different the world was than actually finding Azallyn. If he did find him, it was just an added bonus. Otherwise, he'd prioritize it more later, after he saw Hoshigakure or maybe some of the other large villages.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Shadow

A Foxxy Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Foxxy Test   A Foxxy Test EmptySun Oct 27, 2019 4:10 pm

"Hey don't go crazy or anything just yet, I have to find someone to spar with first." Azallyn nearly had a headache. He had failed to secure Mimi's contract just yet the little monkey was so shy. He had said he wanted to join his brother's and Azallyn but he had to meditate on it. Such a serious little fellow. "You get used to his annoying muscle brained attitude Ancient-san." Myuto couldn't help but feel exasperated at his older brother's lack of composure, but Mekura acted like he hadn't heard anything. "I bet we can find a bandit Lord around an area like this! We can definitely find something more interesting. Come on let's have some fun!" The two monkey brother's had been arguing for a full five minutes with Azallyn playing mediator. He really wished he'd convinced Mimi already, if Mimi was hear his brothers wouldn't argue as much around him. Also the little monkey seemed to be able to handle them better. Mekura suddenly looked away in a particular direction. "Somebody is coming, quite purposefully." The monkey's blinders seemed to shine in the sunlight. Myuto became solemn as well and Azallyn turned and faced the direction pointed out preparing to see who he was going to face and if they wanted anything from him.
Back to top Go down
Roku Enzoka
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Roku Enzoka

A Foxxy Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Foxxy Test   A Foxxy Test EmptySun Oct 27, 2019 4:19 pm

Roku was rather bewildered to find he'd just wandered into Azallyn. He didn't look to have aged much either, much the same as Bet hadn't. Roku made a mental note of what a strange world it was nowadays, where people simply didn't get older. Roku would look much the same as Azallyn would remember, though he lacked the suit, his hair was longer, down to just below his shoulders now, and still rather messy. His skin was covered in scars and Fuuinjutsu seals, and his eyes... the deranged nature of Roku's new person shown as clearly as the color of his skin. Kill him now, and free yourself of the shackles holding you back... This time, God's commands would go unanswered and disobeyed, as Roku was so used to his intervening that he didn't even flinch.

"Azallyn… he of Kumogakure?" Roku's voice would be much the same too, but still totally unrecognizable. He'd dropped his overly sophisticated dialect for a more casual one, and his voice had gotten lower and adopted a permanent tone that said something like "I am powerful, and you will heed my words..." Roku wasn't one for conversation, considering the only practice he'd had at it for the past fifty years was with God. It was odd, seeing different people now, and Roku still wondered if all of this... being freed, being able to walk again, and being able to flex his power, was another of his psychotic breaks and hallucinations. No... Said God, I saved you from those... they will no longer plague your daydreams and your nightmares. Roku visibly shuddered when God spoke.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Shadow

A Foxxy Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Foxxy Test   A Foxxy Test EmptySun Oct 27, 2019 4:30 pm

"This fellow here sure seems familiar. However have we met before kid? Knowing my name is one thing...but there aren't many left who knows my origins....that is to say everyone who does should be long dead." Azallyn chatted casually and Mekura bored of the situation released his summoning leaving the ladies to chat. Myuto rolled his eye and faced the strange man speaking to his Lord with a cautious eye. All unknowns should be approached with caution.
Back to top Go down
Roku Enzoka
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Roku Enzoka

A Foxxy Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Foxxy Test   A Foxxy Test EmptySun Oct 27, 2019 4:38 pm

Roku stepped forward, his expression becoming solemn, and God becoming muffled, taking more of a back seat as he was often forced to do when Roku was engaged with the real world, rather than wandering the labyrinth he'd created in his own mind. When he spoke, it was with an air of authority and a business-like attitude. "My name is Roku Enzoka, of Kumogakure as well, and I am here on behalf of Bet Shoten." Azallyn would no doubt recognize both names, both were heroes, Roku of the war against the Black Sun, and Bet of the War against the Black Sun but also the Ootsutsuki. Roku's name, however, carried something darker. He'd killed hundreds, decimated small nations, and his name was not one you'd forget. "I am here to offer you a test, and then if that test is passed, and invitation to the Order of the Seven Deadly Sins. I can offer you power, authority, and anything else that your heart may desire."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Shadow

A Foxxy Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Foxxy Test   A Foxxy Test EmptySun Oct 27, 2019 5:17 pm

"Roku...hmmm?" Azallyn looked the kid up and down. It couldn't be that Roku right? The last time he saw that one was their only meeting back then during the training. Azzy gave a solemn sigh at the fact his strength had reverted so far that he was currently not much stronger then he had been back then. Azzy knew in his multiple lifetimes he was definitely not the only one who'd been revived before but could that guy have only just been revived after so many years? Wait did this mean he died as a kid? Damn. Too bad Azzy would have loved to see that guy grow up he would definitely be a looker. Azallyn took on a conciliatory tone. "Ah to die so young truly a tragedy but now that you've been revived you should live however you want from now on. Kids should be kids after all." Azallyn had avoided most of the wars in his lifetimes and he had always lived more like a hermit. Sure he didn't get to be one of the great heroes in the legends but Azallyn had seen plenty of blood and tribulations of his own. He would feel not a wink of guilt for avoiding it. "Bet? What is that? Can you eat it? Oh test? Kids shouldn't worry about such things....but if you want to play with grampa Azzy I don't mind. It's been a while since I played house so go ahead and take me to school." Myuto promptly ignored his Lord's shameless behavior pretending it didn't occur. He had already known what he signed up for.
Back to top Go down
Roku Enzoka
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Roku Enzoka

A Foxxy Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Foxxy Test   A Foxxy Test EmptySun Oct 27, 2019 5:38 pm

Roku's eyes would gloss over as God spoke to him again. Kill him. Roku frowned, wondering why this time, he was so much more tempted to follow the command. When Azallyn began speaking, however, it became rather clear, and he simply sighed in exasperation, realizing he'd have to modify his body rather soon. When Azallyn got to the "kids should be kids" statement, Roku would cut him off, not allowing him to go any further. He'd flash his True Sage Mode and raise his foot, planting the bottom of it firmly on Azallyn's chest if he did not avoid it, and drive him to a tree behind him, effectively pinning the man down so that he could not move, gazing at him with a rather intense expression. "The appearance of this body does not reflect its experiences, nor its capabilities. I offer you again, would you like to test to join an organization that can offer you the ability to do..." Roku trailed off as he'd press ever so slightly with the bottom of his foot against Azallyn's chest, not allowing him to inhale for a brief moment, "this? If you pass, you earn the right to speak to Bet Shoten about the organization and its goals, and you are not forced to commit yourself to us by doing so."

[STATS]

Speed: 240,100
Strength: 240,100
Durability: 240,100
Chakra: 10,000
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Shadow

A Foxxy Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Foxxy Test   A Foxxy Test EmptySun Oct 27, 2019 6:10 pm

Azallyn felt the Yin seal on his forehead burn a defense mechanism he inherited that usually meant danger afoot. Then there was a foot Azallyn listened to the man speak with the appearance of a kid but the countenance of an adult. He figured the guy must be an adult after all and just be in a similar situation as him. He would then nod sagely to himself almost seeming as he agreed with the ki- ahem the man but nearly at the same time he would give the man's leg a quick grope using the swift chakra in his body to do it almost instantly before performing a sign and attempting to do a substitution jutsu and appear 2 foot behind the man. "Geez so violent. *cough* Anyway sure I'll take your test. Heh."
Back to top Go down
Roku Enzoka
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Roku Enzoka

A Foxxy Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Foxxy Test   A Foxxy Test EmptySun Oct 27, 2019 6:24 pm

When Azallyn reached out to grab Roku's leg, Roku would simply nonchalantly bat it away, mistaking it for some sort of attack, but then just as simply step away when Azallyn began to form a hand seal, no longer pinning Azallyn against the tree and eliminating the requirement for him to use Body Replacement Technique. Roku smiled a satisfied grin, and explained the test. "You'll be taking on a boy by the name Arcadius. Don't worry, you don't have to kill him - we're just essentially mugging the guy. I can sense his location now, and he is somewhere in these woods. Your test is to find him, subdue him, and above all - NOT kill him. He will be returned safely in his bed by nightfall, probably happy with the way things went today." Roku's assumption was that the boy did not want to be a Jinchuuriki, but he acknowledged the possibility that he was wrong, considering culture now was entirely different than it was five decades ago. You could just take the beast for yourself... Said God. Roku did not respond. It wasn't what Bet wanted, and Bet had rescued him from his eternity of solitude.
Back to top Go down
Kirei
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Kirei

A Foxxy Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Foxxy Test   A Foxxy Test EmptySun Oct 27, 2019 7:43 pm

Arcadius was snoozing in the forest after a long day of training. It wasn't even that late in the day, but he had been out since well before the sun went up and was tired form all of the training he had been doing. If one looked around the clearing he was in, they would find it full of craters of varying sizes and multiple trees had been downed from what was obviously a powerful force. Arcadius himself was lying on his back sleeping on a branch high up in one of the trees that was left standing after his training.

The boy was totally asleep and dead to the world at the moment, he didn't ever really think about being alert for anything as the world was technically at peace now and missing ninja generally avoided coming around the major villages, so one may say that a lot of the ninja of the younger generation had become lax in their security. Arcadius was no exception to this trend as the boy was now totally asleep.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Shadow

A Foxxy Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Foxxy Test   A Foxxy Test EmptySun Oct 27, 2019 9:05 pm

Azallyn thought about this and it didn't sit too well with him and he didn't trust this anti-social man. However he was going after a youth from his village so he couldn't just turn his head away either. "I'll do this under one condition. The kid stays under my care at all times. If ther's something you need from him I'll be there every step of the way to ensure no harm or indignity comes to him!" This was non-negotiable but if this weird anti-social man-child with an attitude agreed he would take the risk both out of curiosity for his circumstances and to ensure he could protect the kid. "If you don't like that I don't mind getting serious too."
Back to top Go down
Roku Enzoka
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Roku Enzoka

A Foxxy Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Foxxy Test   A Foxxy Test EmptySun Oct 27, 2019 9:29 pm

Roku raised an eyebrow at Azallyn. "No." He'd tell him he failed and that he wasn't what the organization was looking for, but Bet wanted the man brought to him regardless of his actions during the test, and Roku had not the energy to argue. Instead, Roku blitzed the man, his True Sage Mode still active, and laid a hand on his chest, branding his Hiraishin mark on him and teleporting him to the main chamber of the headquarters of the Seven Deadly Sins, where Bet was likely to be waiting. To Azallyn, since he would not possibly be able to see Roku, the two would be standing, chatting in the woods, and then suddenly he'd be standing in front of Bet, with Roku nowhere to be seen.

Meanwhile, Roku would quietly approach Arcadius and teleport him as well to the headquarters of the Seven Deadly Sins, to Roku's own private chambers. Roku would send a Shadow Clone to go report to Bet while the original sat cross-legged a few feet from the boy, meditating and taking in Senjutsu chakra, as he had done for five decades straight, needing a moment to clear his head from the constant screaming at him that God did, as he hadn't stopped for at least five minutes. At least, assuming these things had gone uninterrupted.

[STATS]
Speed: 240,100
Strength: 240,100
Durability: 240,100
Chakra: 10,000

Jutsu Used:
Back to top Go down
Bet
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Bet

A Foxxy Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Foxxy Test   A Foxxy Test EmptySun Oct 27, 2019 9:52 pm

Bet was standing in the main hall, directly in front of the divine seal with his arms crossed over his chest and his eyes closed. Simply taking a moment to breathe and think and sense the area. His moment of silence was interrupted as someone appeared a few feet in front of him. Slowly opening his eyes as he sensed Roku and another powerful chakra signature appear in another chamber he saw that the man in front of him was the one Roku had been sent out to recruit. It would seem his sensei still didn't have much patience with people, that was fine. Bet would take it from here.

Bet would take in the mans form, his green hair and lithe looks, this is exactly as he was depicted in the rumors he had heard. "Azallyn, the Voice of the Storm. I have been waiting for you." His voice deep with a powerful and commanding tone to it. He took a moment before he continued, "I am forming a group. Our purpose is to collect the tailed beasts and free them from their prisons. We will be forming a landmass for them to inhabit that will be free of the human influence, and from what I have been able to find out, you were once a Jinchuuriki, correct?" He had done his research on the man after all, using what lore he could find from those geezers who were alive back then, as well as the journal his father had kept detailing all of the people with unique powers he wanted to fight.

"I want to offer you the chance to aid us in creating a safer world, not only for the bijuu, free of human influence and captivity, but also safer for those who would be victimized by the weaponization of the tailed beasts. We will make special care to avoid hurting any individuals involved, as we simply want to offer all parties a mutually safe world." He would then pause and let the man think on his offer. It was somewhat fantastical to think about, but he had no doubt the man had seen people or at the very least heard of those who could accomplish such lofty goals. Bet and the soon to be Seven Deadly Sins were among this upper echelon of ninja. The gods among the elite.
Back to top Go down
https://n-r-apocrypha.forumotion.com
Shadow
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Shadow

A Foxxy Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Foxxy Test   A Foxxy Test EmptySun Oct 27, 2019 11:02 pm

So this is Bet. Azallyn was not dumb and he had already lived for many lifetimes. He knew what caliber men he was dealing with clearly. Why? Because he could sense the same aura off them he had once carried himself in these last few lives. The aura of an apex expert at the top of the world. In his last lifetime alone there was not a single individual among his collect few associates who did not carry this strength, but he was not as he used to be.

He'd lost so much since his last death and not just his SS Rank strength. Painful memories flashed through his mind as Azallyn absorbed Bet's words. He had always had a bad habit for falling for the wrong guys but in his last lifetime he still couldn't help it. He thought he'd truly found the one....and he was right, for once! But tragedy loved him more dearly and he had not paid enough attention. Back then besides that man Goku was the most important to him and his closest confidant. He had never asked for his continued reincarnations and hadn't cared before about reincarnation but to accompany Goku always so that his old friend never had to weather the years alone watching the people who came and went again, Azzy set it as his life's work. And he had nearly succeeded. How was he to know that the person who would end his life this time was the man he trusted the most. And fearful at his constant revivals the bastards used a pretty dirty trick, evene though he ended up coming back yet again most of his power was gone and his old friend was alone again somewhere in the world. His goals had been so lofty but he had the strength to accomplish it still he'd fallen from heaven.

There was a time he had truly personified his nickname and he would truly be the center of the storm giving it the loudest voice....but those years were behind him and he preferred the last name that man had given him. A play on his nickname in that lifetime and an attempt to take away a piece of his loneliness the man had given Azallyn who never bore a surname the surname Ancient. He felt these days he truly personified this name more. Azallyn released a deep sigh and his often spirited voice became deep and heavy weighed down my the centuries he'd lived through. He came to a decision then.

"Very well. However clearly I am not the man I used to be." He gave a self-mocking smile before continuing. "I will return to myself soon enough however, and this world you want to make....I am eager to see it myself. That way...." He shook his head. "Nevermind that I have two targets to go after for my own reasons so if this little ceremony is thrpugh you'll have to excuse me. If you need me...." He pointed to the mark the other rude kid had slapped onto him..."You know where to find me." Azallyn prepared to reverse summon and go after the Jugo from his investigation. steping back with one foot and preparing the hand seal. "Also call me Ancient please. It's a bit inappropiate to call me by my first name..."
Back to top Go down
Roku Enzoka
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Roku Enzoka

A Foxxy Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Foxxy Test   A Foxxy Test EmptyMon Oct 28, 2019 8:41 am

If Arcadius continued to sleep, Roku would silently move to a cross-legged position directly next to him, gently touching his shoulder, and performing the Nine-Sided Demon Seal Technique. If Arcadius did not wake during the procedure, he wouldn't wake after either, as the technique would drain him of his chakra and leave him unconscious. Roku would then walk casually to the Divine Seal in the hideout, past Azallyn and Bet wordlessly, and touch the Divine Seal, storing the Nine-Tails inside the Divine Seal. He'd then go sleep in some of the spare quarters, telling his Shadow Clone to do whatever Bet asked with Arcadius.

[EXIT]

(Sorry for the brevity, big hurry, have things to do but wanted to let you guys finish up.)

https://n-r-apocrypha.forumotion.com/t195-nine-sided-demon-seal-technique#616
Back to top Go down
Bet
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Bet

A Foxxy Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Foxxy Test   A Foxxy Test EmptyMon Oct 28, 2019 8:46 am

Bet nodded as the other man disappeared. Ancient, huh? It wasn't a moment later that roku came in and stored the nine-tails into the massive seal on the wall, the center most part of it glowing white with its newfound power. He simply nodded to Roku and moved to where Arcadius had been sleeping with the clone watching over him. "Return him to the spot you found him. We will be moving onto the next step soon."

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
https://n-r-apocrypha.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

A Foxxy Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Foxxy Test   A Foxxy Test Empty

Back to top Go down

A Foxxy Test
Page 1 of 1