Ninja Revolution: Apocrypha
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a post-apocalyptic take on the Naruto series, three nations battle for survival against eachother and the elements of a world falling apart at the seams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin:
Admin:
Moderator: Asuka
Moderator:
Trial Mod:

Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:
Nibi: Asuka
Sanbi:
Yonbi:
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi:
Top posters
Bet
Downfall of Us All [PLOT EVENT] I_vote_lcapDownfall of Us All [PLOT EVENT] I_voting_barDownfall of Us All [PLOT EVENT] I_vote_rcap 
Kirei
Downfall of Us All [PLOT EVENT] I_vote_lcapDownfall of Us All [PLOT EVENT] I_voting_barDownfall of Us All [PLOT EVENT] I_vote_rcap 
Kosuke
Fauna Yasenha
Karasu
Shadow
Fukou Ootsutsuki
Yasai
Roku Enzoka
Asuka
Latest topics
» Our First High-Ranked Mission!! [TEAM 7]
Downfall of Us All [PLOT EVENT] EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 8:11 pm by Karasu

» Kosuke's Updates
Downfall of Us All [PLOT EVENT] EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 9:46 pm by Kosuke

» Breaking Barriers [Private]
Downfall of Us All [PLOT EVENT] EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 9:08 pm by Yasai

» Yasai Updates!
Downfall of Us All [PLOT EVENT] EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 7:38 pm by Yasai

» Thousand Ways to Skin a Cat [Private]
Downfall of Us All [PLOT EVENT] EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 8:51 pm by Bet

» Important NPC's
Downfall of Us All [PLOT EVENT] EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:50 pm by Yasai

» S. Nara Jutsus
Downfall of Us All [PLOT EVENT] EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:20 pm by Yasai

» Let it Play
Downfall of Us All [PLOT EVENT] EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 2:52 pm by Bet

» Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content)
Downfall of Us All [PLOT EVENT] EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 6:58 pm by Shadow

Top posting users this week
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is Cizzie

Our users have posted a total of 1604 messages in 309 subjects

Downfall of Us All [PLOT EVENT]

Go down 
+2
Fauna Yasenha
Kosuke
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kosuke
HoshiGenin
HoshiGenin
Kosuke

Downfall of Us All [PLOT EVENT] Empty
PostSubject: Downfall of Us All [PLOT EVENT]   Downfall of Us All [PLOT EVENT] EmptySun Oct 27, 2019 3:09 pm

Mission:

A dark shadow loomed over the village of Tsukigakure, hovering high in the air was a man wrapped from head to toe in black bandages. It would take someone with exceptionally good eyesight to even see him, much less be able to tell that he was anything but a passing bird. The figure looked at the village with little to no emotion in his eyes and formed a series of lightning fast hand seals before a massive puff of smoke appeared below him and he vanished, his work completed.

The smoke was rapidly cleared as a massive figure dropped from the sky, landing right in the center of the villages top layer. The landing was hard enough to cause the ceilings of the first few layers under the creature to cave in killing and injuring those within. The beast let out a mighty roar as his eight tentacle-like tails writhed about, destroying buildings and crushing people. The Eight-Tails had descended upon Tsukigakure.

Cut to Tsukikage's POV

Jiren sat in his office taking a moments rest from doing the dreaded paperwork. He took a second to glance out the window at his beautiful village, though their times had been hard and many people around the world still harbored hatred for a war his clan didn’t even start, he could tell that his village was at peace. His blissful thoughts were broken when he suddenly sensed a MASSIVE chakra signature above the village and it was approaching the ground fast. He instinctively activated Sage mode and could tell this was one of the Legendary Bijuu.

He activated his Six Paths cloak over his sage mode and darted out the open window from his office just in time for the beast to hit the ground. The shockwave that resulted was jarring to say the least, but he knew he needed to get the people to safey. He activated a seal on his right palm that would let all ANBU members know that this was a Code 1 and for evacuation to the bunkers to begin. They would spread the word to all his jounin and on down the line to move all Chuunin and lower to the bunkers located deep beneath the village.  His rinnegan flaring to life, he also summoned several rinnegan bearing birds, whom he tied a quick note simply reading “SOS Tsuki” and sent them out to all the major villages for assistance, he knew this would be a harrowing and hard-fought battle without help. For now, it was time for him to defend what was his.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Kim
TsukiCommander
TsukiCommander
Kim

PostSubject: Re: Downfall of Us All [PLOT EVENT]   Downfall of Us All [PLOT EVENT] EmptyFri Nov 01, 2019 8:22 pm

"Damn it how is this possible!" Kimiko rushed to the site of the cataclysm faster then she ever moved in her life. The last thing she expected on such a quiet day was for something so terrifying to occur. Even before she'd recieved Lord Tsuki's summons she'd sensed the massive chakra signature that was suddenly nearly on top of the village.! "I have to act quickly....otherwise...." Biting her thumb to let the blood flow Kimiko performed a sudden dizzying set of hand signs and smashed he hand on the ground. Suddenly a huge seemingly 10 foot golden scroll appeared out of nowhere and Kimiko quickly unfurled it while at the same time summoning two lightning clones to help her find someone to assist her in this plan. One of the clones flew quickly across the village gathering the Chunin and Genin to all assist her in casting the Hidden Mist Technique. While this occurred Kimiko swiftly arrived near a somewhat concealed location and sent a scroll with a message about her plan to help him restrain Hachabi with her seal concealed in the shadows while he did the heavy lifting in repulsing Hachabi and minimizing damage to the village. Meanwhile the second clone suddenly spotting the charging Fauna she sent a lightning clone at higgh speed to meet up with her fellow Jounin and ask for help. "Kimiko needs your help there's a jutsu that might be able to seal this thing or at least restrain it a bit while Lord Kage fights but only with a fire style user's chakra! Please help! However you must follow me silently and quickly so you won’t be seen, for your own safety." The clone would lead Fauna (if she agrees to follow)to the golden scroll laid out like a mat with the empty circle in the middle and the agitated original Kimiko looking around waiting for her. Asuuming Fauna aggrees to help then  Kimiko would immediately start the jutsu and begin attempting to seal Hachabi or at least restrain him under the cover of the mist while hiding her presence at the same time with Water Release: Dustless Bewildering Cover. She had already setup the scroll strategically with her Kage capable of easily covering them and even possibly having Hachabi believe the sealing spirit was made by him. Sealing Technique: Empress Divine Seal!

Jutsu Used/Chakra Expended:

Last edited by Kim on Fri Nov 01, 2019 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bet
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Bet

PostSubject: Re: Downfall of Us All [PLOT EVENT]   Downfall of Us All [PLOT EVENT] EmptySun Nov 03, 2019 9:39 pm

The Hachibi continued his assault as he sensed a larger chakra signature appear near him. He swung one of his mighty tentacles towards the academy building, crushing it but he didn’t feel many humans beneath his weight. He was about to target the hospital when some little bug started crawling on him. Before he could really react one of the many glowing red insects dropped from the sky and landed on his face. It struck him with relatively powerful force considering its size, but it wasn’t nearly enough to hurt him. He shook his head some as the rest of them crawled on his tentacles. He used this time to writhe them around on the ground which would destroy the clones, but should fauna remain on his head or leap off far away from his tails, she would be safe.

Tsukikage POV

The Tsukikage was attempting to draw the beasts attention by literally leaping up and punching it in the face once he saw the lightning go off on its forehead. He could sense some of his jounin were doing battle with the beast so he had to lend his support. His punch would snap the beasts head backwards before he backed up and landed next to where he sensed his shinobi had been. It would seem they were preparing some form of sealing jutsu based on the large scroll both were pouring chakra into, so he would stick nearby to aid them should the beast decide on a more direct attack.
Back to top Go down
https://n-r-apocrypha.forumotion.com
Roku Enzoka
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Roku Enzoka

PostSubject: Re: Downfall of Us All [PLOT EVENT]   Downfall of Us All [PLOT EVENT] EmptyTue Nov 05, 2019 3:21 am

Roku lay bored on the ground in the ruins of Kumogakure, crumbling buildings sprawled throughout his one-time home, the beautiful metropolis that it once was.  It had been a thriving city, full of progress, industry, and trade.  Roku had been a part of that, a noble, heir to one of the most powerful businessmen ever known.  He'd previously been thinking about how rather irritated he was at Bet, wondering why he hadn't been simply turned loose to collect all the bijuu himself. It certainly wasn't outside his range of capabilities.  Hell, he could probably just make a day of it and get home in time for dinner.  You do not have to listen to him... said God. Roku ignored him.

He'd been doing better lately, especially around Bet.  The forcible urges were easier to fight off and... Roku's train of thought diminished as he saw a flock of rather odd birds overhead, landing for water in one of the many - probably unsafe - ponds dotted throughout what used to be the Hidden Cloud Village.  Very odd... They bore the Rinnegan! Curious, Roku stood and made his way over to inspect them, finding a note attached.

Tsukigakure was in danger.  Let them burn! Roku simply rolled his eyes at the invisible God, and took off in the direction of Tsukigakure, motivated more by curiosity than anything else. Had another village attacked? He activated both his True Sage Mode and Chakra Blitz, and sprinted with one hand on the hilt of Naegling, effectively utilizing all of the abilities that enhanced his speed simultaneously.  With this combination, Roku was able to circumnavigate the globe at the equator, a distance of about 41,000 kilometers, in around 100 seconds, and had done so every morning for awhile as a part of his morning workout. Just as Roku arrived in Tsukigakure, he saw the Hachibi. He nearly could not believe his eyes, and quickly ascertained the status of the fight. No seal had begun, that Roku could see, which meant he had time. Of course, in this situation, he was relying more on his Sage Mode Sensory than his actual sight.

STATS

Speed: 510,150
Strength: 240,100
Durability: 240,100
Chakra: 10,000

Chakra Pool: 99,700

Jutsu and Equipment Used:
Back to top Go down
Kim
TsukiCommander
TsukiCommander
Kim

PostSubject: Re: Downfall of Us All [PLOT EVENT]   Downfall of Us All [PLOT EVENT] EmptyTue Nov 05, 2019 1:21 pm

Under the cover of Lord TsukiKage's assault and the hidden mist as well as Kimiko's own hidden presence Kimiko who'd activated the sealing jutsu controlled the large incarnation of amtersu to swing her giant flaming whip forward allowing the black flames burn brightly as the whip would choose the moment Hachabi was dazed from Lord Kage's intervening punch to strike while he was distracted. If successful Kim would begin the struggle and tug of war to seal Hachabi hopefully with the Kage assisting in this endeavor through distraction and weakening through his own fighting and abilities. As she was conducting the jutsu she whispered in the Fauna clones ear. "I don't mean to sound ungrateful love but can you switch positions with your clone soon? This jutsu requires a BODY for Amatersu to posses while she's incarnated and if your clone poofs.....so do our survival. You know how to switch positions with your clone using the shadow clone jutsu right?" Kim hoped Fauna would listen and although switching between clones was a somewhat advanced ability it was not overwhelmingly so.....she hoped no matter what Fauna would come before her clone ran out of chakra as she continued to give power to Amatersu sending 200 more chakra into the seal.

Chakra Left: 670

Amatersu's Stats:

All Stats- 14,400
Back to top Go down
Kirei
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Kirei

PostSubject: Re: Downfall of Us All [PLOT EVENT]   Downfall of Us All [PLOT EVENT] EmptyWed Nov 06, 2019 7:41 pm

The Tsukikage put his all into the fight with the Hachibi, his old body tiring faster than he had in his prime, but he could still keep up the fight for a while yet. The aged man could see that the seal was beginning when a flaming whip would sling and wrap around the beasts neck and upper body, pulling it towards the seal. He instinctively used Amaterasu to set the upper body of the beast aflame with the cursed white flames of the Sharingan. He hoped that they would be able to seal it soon, as though they were distracting it, it didn't need to move much to take down their village with its ever writhing tentacles.

HACHIBI POV

The Hachibi was really starting to get annoyed. First one of the insects was poking around on top of its head and before it could do anything to squash it, he would feel a powerful force meet its jaw as a slight tingle was felt again at the top of its head, though it was nothing compared to the force of the blow to its jaw. It also took a moment to note that there was a presence equally as powerful as its own nearby that had just come within range, had another Biju been called? He didn't have much more time to think as a searing pain wrapped around his body and flaming chains pulled against him, pulling him down towards a glowing seal. He fought as much as he could, but he was consistently slipping closer and closer to imprisonment. He fought hard, but there was little he could do against the powerful pull of the seal. He was then set aflame with powerful black flames that ate away at his flesh ever so slowly, he knew that this was a losing battle now as he slipped even further, the flames making it much harder for him to fight against the seal due to the pain.
Back to top Go down
Roku Enzoka
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Roku Enzoka

PostSubject: Re: Downfall of Us All [PLOT EVENT]   Downfall of Us All [PLOT EVENT] EmptyThu Nov 07, 2019 9:33 pm

MOVE!!  The command from God was more forceful than Roku had ever heard.  He flinched, visibly, and found himself at a dash before his mind could command his body to do so.  His own psyche blurred and he felt guided in his movements.  At one point during this mad dash to the rear of the Hachibi, the side he was closest to, he fully stopped telling his body to move, but it did, seemingly of its own free will.  Roku's body leapt into the air, and he felt like he was watching it in the third person, horrified, completely out of control of his own actions.  "AAARRRGGHHH, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!" His screams came out horrified and anguished, terrified of the power that God had managed to amass over his body.  It was loud and shrieking, surely loud enough that the others in the defense of the village could hear.

The moment Roku made contact with one of the tails of the Hachibi, it would simply disappear.  Unbeknownst to the others on the battlefield, the massive beast would reappear many miles to the northeast, where Kumogakure once stood.  And, suddenly, unless interrupted, Roku would snap back to the forefront of his consciousness, staring at the others blankly, standing on the air at the same altitude as the must-be Tsukikage.  Roku raised an eyebrow.  God was silent.  Roku felt not even his presence, nor the ever-encompassing pressure He placed on his every thought and emotion.  Shaken, and yet completely serene, Roku's personality reverted to what was as close to his old personality as he had been in forty years.  

Unless attacked or otherwise interrupted, Roku would first approach Kimiko whose name he did not know, releasing his grip from Naegling and releasing Chakra Blitz, but keeping his True Sage Mode active.  The man appeared to be no older than his mid teens, despite his actual age of over sixty years, so when he spoke what he did to Kimiko, it would be a rather odd and ironic sentence.  "That's a nice sealing technique, kid!  Honestly, you're adorable too... y'know, if you keep it up, you might be as good as me one day!"  Roku's smile was as close to genuine as he'd offered in a long time, and was still completely fake.  Almost sinister.  When Roku turned to face the Tsukikage, his eyes would be closed.  He knew the man was an Ootsutsuki, though he knew not if he had learned the Sharingan or even any Sharingan Genjutsu, but that didn't matter.  Roku was not one to take the risk.  "If your village finds itself ever in danger... call upon me.  I am Roku Enzoka."  He, too, would then disappear.  He wasn't actually interested in helping, he just wanted to know if another bijuu appeared.

[STATS]
Speed: 240,100
Strength: 240,100
Durability: 240,100
Chakra: 10,000

Jutsu:
Back to top Go down
Kim
TsukiCommander
TsukiCommander
Kim

PostSubject: Re: Downfall of Us All [PLOT EVENT]   Downfall of Us All [PLOT EVENT] EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 1:07 pm

She almost had this thing sealed! Just a little more! Kimiko gave Fauna a grateful smile at the added chakra and decided to go all in herself. She poured the rest of her chakra besides a little strand to keep her conscious into the seal and got ready to pull the beast home but she felt a sudden interruption in her chakra so fast she couldn’t react but the seal did immediately draining nearly every last drop of her chakra as it tried to hold on to it’s prey. Kimiko saw black and passed out.

Chakra Left: 1/2440

Amaterasu Final Stats before dispersing: 19,752

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Downfall of Us All [PLOT EVENT]   Downfall of Us All [PLOT EVENT] Empty

Back to top Go down

Downfall of Us All [PLOT EVENT]
Page 1 of 1