Ninja Revolution: Apocrypha
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a post-apocalyptic take on the Naruto series, three nations battle for survival against eachother and the elements of a world falling apart at the seams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin:
Admin:
Moderator: Asuka
Moderator:
Trial Mod:

Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:
Nibi: Asuka
Sanbi:
Yonbi:
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi:
Top posters
Bet
Sub-Limited Index I_vote_lcapSub-Limited Index I_voting_barSub-Limited Index I_vote_rcap 
Kirei
Sub-Limited Index I_vote_lcapSub-Limited Index I_voting_barSub-Limited Index I_vote_rcap 
Kosuke
Fauna Yasenha
Karasu
Shadow
Fukou Ootsutsuki
Yasai
Roku Enzoka
Asuka
Latest topics
» Our First High-Ranked Mission!! [TEAM 7]
Sub-Limited Index EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 8:11 pm by Karasu

» Kosuke's Updates
Sub-Limited Index EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 9:46 pm by Kosuke

» Breaking Barriers [Private]
Sub-Limited Index EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 9:08 pm by Yasai

» Yasai Updates!
Sub-Limited Index EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 7:38 pm by Yasai

» Thousand Ways to Skin a Cat [Private]
Sub-Limited Index EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 8:51 pm by Bet

» Important NPC's
Sub-Limited Index EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:50 pm by Yasai

» S. Nara Jutsus
Sub-Limited Index EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:20 pm by Yasai

» Let it Play
Sub-Limited Index EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 2:52 pm by Bet

» Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content)
Sub-Limited Index EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 6:58 pm by Shadow

Top posting users this week
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is Cizzie

Our users have posted a total of 1604 messages in 309 subjects

Sub-Limited Index

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bet
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Bet

Sub-Limited Index Empty
PostSubject: Sub-Limited Index   Sub-Limited Index EmptySat Oct 26, 2019 9:10 pm

Name: Lightning Release Armor: Hell Stab
Type: Nintaijutsu
Element: Raiton
Range: Touch
Handseals: None
Description: The user concentrates Raiton Chakra into their fingertips to produce powerful strikes capable of doing severe damage through a thrusting motion. Rather than doing blunt damage as most pokes would, these attacks mimic lightning cutter in the sense that they have the ability to pierce targets.

C Rank: Uses 5 fingers in their Nukite, increases user strength by power of this jutsu. Requires 10 Upkeep per turn.

B Rank: Uses four fingers in Nukite and increases user strength by the power of this jutsu, ignores 10% of target endurance. Requires 30 Upkeep per turn.

A Rank: Uses three fingers in Nukite and increases user strength by the power of this jutsu. Ignores 25% of the targets endurance.  Requires 50 Upkeep per turn.

S Rank: Uses two fingers in Nukite and increases user strength by the power of this jutsu. Ignores 40% of the targets endurance. Requires 100 Upkeep per turn.

SS Rank: Uses one finger in Nukite and increases user strength by the power of this jutsu. Ignores 50% of the targets endurance. Requires 200 Upkeep per turn.

Requirements: GM in Ninjutsu, GM in Taijutsu. 10 Posts of Training. Lightning Release Armor

Name: Strength of One Hundred Seal
Type: Fuuinjutsu
Element: N/A
Range: Short-range
Description:

A seal which is reputed to be the pinnacle of chakra control. By storing a vast amounts of chakra over an extended period of time into a specific point on their body — usually the forehead — the user creates this seal, which manifests in the form of a rhombus-like marking. Once the seal is formed, the user's already impressive chakra control allows them to perform techniques without any wasted energy. When released, the seal will either spread across the user's face, parts or the body, or wrap around their entire body. The stored chakra is then released into their body, greatly amplifying the power of their techniques.

The seal will permanently remain on the user, so that the user can keep on benefiting from its effects. The user by forming the tiger seal can transfer any amount if their own chakra into the seal. In addition every time the user uses a jutsu 20% of that chakra cost is added to the seal. This seal cannot be activated on its own it reqiures the use of Yin Seal: Release technique. The reach of seal itself can even be extended to provide chakra to allies if necessary.

Requirements: GM in Fuinjutsu and Yin Seal: Release for Activation, 5+ A-Rank Fuinjutsu

Name: Yin Seal: Release
Type: Fuuinjutsu
Range: Short-range
Description: After focusing and storing an amount of chakra over a period of time in the Strength of a Hundred Seal on the user's forehead, the user can release any amount of chakra with this technique by dispersing the seal and pumping the stored chakra back into the user's body. This chakra can be used to either recover a some of the users chakra supply or be used for various other jutsu only available when using the Strength of a Hundred Seal. After all the stored chakra from the Strength of a Hundred Seal is used the amount is reset to zero. This jutsu increases the users chakra stat by an equal margin to the chakra pool stored within the seal. (I.e. if you store 1,000 chakra into the seal, when you activate it, it will increase your chakra stat by 100 and thus your pool by the 1,000.)

Requirements: Strength of One Hundred Seal

Name: Strength of One Hundred Seal: Creation Rebirth's Strength of One Hundred Technique
Type: Ijutsu (Medical Ninjutsu)
Range: Self/Close
Description:

While very similar in nature to its parent technique, which also regenerates the user's wounds via accelerated cell division, the Strength of a Hundred Technique has a continuous, automatic effect that will heal any damage that the user sustains instantly without the need to make hand seals or even a conscious effort to activate the healing process as long as they have chakra left. The enhanced regeneration granted by this technique is so rapid that even the wounds that resulted from the impalement by two gigantic swords through Tsunade's abdomen were completely healed in mere moments after the blades' removals. Use of the technique also requires the release of the Strength of a Hundred Seal, but rather than just covering the face, the markings extend over the user's entire body.

This jutsu reqiures an upkeep of S Rank chakra at the cost off full immortality for as long as the Strength of One Hundred seal has stored chakra or the user has chakra. Using the ability to extend the reach of the Strength of One Hundred seal the user can also heal allies at an incredible rate. This technique much like its parent version can only be activated when the seal reaches 1200 stored chakra and just like the parent jutsu this any medical ninjutsu while this technique is active will be drained from the seal. This technique has a cooldown of three posts the first of which, the users stats are all halved.

Requirements: GM in Medical Ninjutsu, 5+ S-Rank Medical Techniques, Must know Creation Rebirth and replaces it slot once learn. 5000 EXP

Name: Omote Renge (Front Lotus)
Type: Taijutsu
Range: Close
Description: The user kicks their opponent into the air and then uses Shadow of the Dancing Leaf. Once behind their opponent, the user restrains either with their own body or a specially made fabric or sealing cloth and pile-drives them into the ground head first while rotating at a ferocious speed. Due to the intense rotation targets slammed into the ground experience the users strength and speed, boosted by the power of this jutsu.
Requirements: Reqiures First Gate of Hachimon to active to use and Shadow of the Dancing Leaf.

Name: Ura Renge (Reverse Lotus)
Description: This is a more destructive version of the Front Lotus that requires at least three of the Eight Gates. Once enough gates are opened, the user kicks the target into the air and continues to strike them at inhuman speeds. They then deliver a final, powerful open-handed strike and kick at the same time, sending the target crashing into the ground; this is usually fatal due to the speed and power behind the attack.
Opening so many gates at the same time will likely leave the user unable to stand afterwards, and for that reason, the Reverse Lotus can only be performed once. Speed and strength boosted by the power of this jutsu.

Requirements: Requires the Third Gate of Hachimon to learn and preform this technique. Know Omote Renge (Front Lotus)

Name: Asa Kujaku (Morning Peacock)
Range: Close/Mid
Description: The technique is started by kicking the enemy into the air, which for most would be an instant kill. The user then jumps into the air in a distinctive stance and begins punching the enemy repeatedly. The punches are so fast, they are set ablaze by sheer speed and friction which in turn creates a peacock-like fan of flames around the opponent. Once the attack is finished, the enemy will be sent crashing back to the ground, covered with the attack's aura. The technique is also strong enough to briefly stun a tailed beast as strong as Saiken, the six tails. This technique can only be used while the Sixth Gate is active. Speed and strength boost equal to power of this jutsu.
Requirements: Reqiures the Sixth Gate of Hachimon to learn and preform this technique.

Name: Hirudora (Daytime Tiger)
Description:

After opening the seventh of the Eight Gates, the user places a palm facing forward in front of their face with one hand and then taps it with his other hand, formed into a fist, which creates a massive amount of air pressure. Next, the user forms a unique hand seal resembling a tiger. This launches the air pressure at the opponent with gigantic tiger-shaped impression into the initially built-up air pressure with the hand seal. The air pressure will condense as it's moving and be focused into a single point. The technique then explodes on command, releasing the built up air pressure in an instant. A massive explosion — one that dwarfs Island Turtle — is created which can be felt a significant distance away. The force of this air pressure explosion is equal to the users strength and speed boosted by the power of this jutsu.
Requirements: Reqiures the Seventh Gate of Hachimon to learn and preform this technique.

Name: Sekizō (Midnight Elephant)
Description: This technique is a continuous assault of five punches, with each "foot" — as they are referred to — being performed faster than the one before. It creates a cannon of pressurised air which bears the appearance of an elephant's leg, causing devastating damage to the opponent. The first punch alone was capable of creating a massive and deep tunnel in the ground. The final punch is strong enough to break through Madara Uchiha's chakra shell. The strength of several of these punches was enough to temporarily immobilise Madara Uchiha as the Ten-Tails' jinchūriki. The first punch is the users base strength, the second is the users base strength added to 4x the chakra stat, and the final punch is equal to the users base strength added to 8x the chakra stat, the damage of these punches stacks if they all hit the same spot.
Requirements: Reqiures the Eighth Gate of Hachimon to learn and preform. Also reqiures the knowledge of Hirudora.

Name: Night Guy
Description:

When Guy initiates the technique by saying "amass" (積, seki), he emits an enormous amount of red steam, the so-called "Steam of Blood" (血の蒸気, Chi no Jōki), and his chakra manifests into a red burning dragon around his body. Shouting "flow" (流, ryū), he then dashes forward at such an extreme speed that the space within the immediate vicinity of the technique is distorted, making it impossible for the target to defend against it. Guy then deals an immensely powerful kick which carries such force that it is capable of obliterating the target's body, as well as creating a devastating shock wave linear to the kick.

The recoil was such that it completely shattered the bones in Guy's own leg. As a result of being Guy's strongest manoeuvre, following the attack are fatal repercussions as it left Guy on the brink of death; slowly turning into ash, crumbling from the immense discharge of his chakra. This attack is said to be unable to dodge and rightfully so at the cost of the users life. Boosts speed and strength by the power of this jutsu, once it lands the users leg is hit with equal force to the power of this jutsu.
Requirements: Requires the Eight Gate of Hachimon to learn and preform. The user must also know all of the other main Eight Gates techniques to learn this ability.
Back to top Go down
https://n-r-apocrypha.forumotion.com

Sub-Limited Index
Page 1 of 1