Ninja Revolution: Apocrypha
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a post-apocalyptic take on the Naruto series, three nations battle for survival against eachother and the elements of a world falling apart at the seams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin:
Admin:
Moderator: Asuka
Moderator:
Trial Mod:

Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:
Nibi: Asuka
Sanbi:
Yonbi:
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi:
Top posters
Bet
In Every Angel, A Demon Hides [P] I_vote_lcapIn Every Angel, A Demon Hides [P] I_voting_barIn Every Angel, A Demon Hides [P] I_vote_rcap 
Kirei
In Every Angel, A Demon Hides [P] I_vote_lcapIn Every Angel, A Demon Hides [P] I_voting_barIn Every Angel, A Demon Hides [P] I_vote_rcap 
Kosuke
Fauna Yasenha
Karasu
Shadow
Fukou Ootsutsuki
Yasai
Roku Enzoka
Asuka
Latest topics
» Our First High-Ranked Mission!! [TEAM 7]
In Every Angel, A Demon Hides [P] EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 8:11 pm by Karasu

» Kosuke's Updates
In Every Angel, A Demon Hides [P] EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 9:46 pm by Kosuke

» Breaking Barriers [Private]
In Every Angel, A Demon Hides [P] EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 9:08 pm by Yasai

» Yasai Updates!
In Every Angel, A Demon Hides [P] EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 7:38 pm by Yasai

» Thousand Ways to Skin a Cat [Private]
In Every Angel, A Demon Hides [P] EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 8:51 pm by Bet

» Important NPC's
In Every Angel, A Demon Hides [P] EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:50 pm by Yasai

» S. Nara Jutsus
In Every Angel, A Demon Hides [P] EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:20 pm by Yasai

» Let it Play
In Every Angel, A Demon Hides [P] EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 2:52 pm by Bet

» Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content)
In Every Angel, A Demon Hides [P] EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 6:58 pm by Shadow

Top posting users this week
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is Cizzie

Our users have posted a total of 1604 messages in 309 subjects

In Every Angel, A Demon Hides [P]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kirei
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Kirei

In Every Angel, A Demon Hides [P] Empty
PostSubject: In Every Angel, A Demon Hides [P]   In Every Angel, A Demon Hides [P] EmptyFri Oct 11, 2019 6:58 pm

Arcadius woke up with a start. Looking around him through the sticks that made up his makeshift tent, he didn't see anything immediately alarming, so he laid back down. It was the middle of the night, he was out in the middle of the forest doing one of his master's survival exercises. He didn't really mind it, but he felt it could be better, especially if he had managed to catch some food earlier. His stomach growled as if to agree with his thoughts, he laid in his tent hungry and tired, ready for the training to get better. His apparent main goal in this training mission was to learn how to tap into his latent Bijuu chakra. It was very slow going, with constant training every day, all day, only stopping to catch food and sleep. But given time, he was sure he could crack this training and make progress mastering his prisoner. He slept for a few more hours before waking up and catching a fish for breakfast. Afterwards, he made his way to the clearing he had been training in to continue his training, it was going to be a long day.

1/5
Back to top Go down
Kirei
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Kirei

PostSubject: Re: In Every Angel, A Demon Hides [P]   In Every Angel, A Demon Hides [P] EmptyFri Oct 11, 2019 7:00 pm

First, he would start by doing basic physical training. He needed to make sure his body was in top shape, so that it could handle the influx of bijuu chakra. All the basic physical exercises were done and a lot of running, but he was now ready to work on his chakra. He would practice moving it back and borth through his body, climbing trees and sticking leafs to his body in various places. Those were all the control exercises he knew, but they got the job done. The next best way to train chakra was to meditate, which is something he did fairly often. He most certainly didn't mind doing it, clearing his mind of his troubles and allowing himself to take a mental retreat from the woes of life. All in all it felt like a mini vacation from training or missions or surviving in the wild by himself. Before he could get comfortable in his meditative position, there was a twig snap and a low growl. Looking up, he was face to snout with a large wolf, more resembling a bear than a wolf really. He immediately sprung to action, punching it and rolling out of the way. The punch seemed to disorient it slightly, but not enough as it came running towards him. Letting out a deep sigh, he would look at the wolf with a much more serious expression, remembering all the animal and human anatomy and pressure point lessns his mother had given him in his trainings.

2/5
Back to top Go down
Kirei
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Kirei

PostSubject: Re: In Every Angel, A Demon Hides [P]   In Every Angel, A Demon Hides [P] EmptyFri Oct 11, 2019 7:01 pm

Dodging to the side as it lunged, he would deliver a crushing blow to its throat and then a kick to the back of its leg, breaking it. The wolf cried out, got back up an limped/ran away. It would seem he had successfully deterred its aggression. Sitting back down, he made sure to keep his senses open in case it decided to come back for him. Sitting, he could feel the way his chakra was moving around his body, he started to lose himself in the calmness and tranquility that was the movement in his chakra. He closed his eyes and allowed himself to relax. When he opened them, he was no longer in the forest clearing. Instead, he was in the bunker that he was raised in. But it was different, there were pipes running along the ceiling of varying size. He wandered the maze of hallways, that is, until he heard a voice. "Ningen..." Looking around, he didn't see anyone around him, so he was very confused as to where the voice came from and as to where exactly he was. Following he voice, it was in the direction that the largest of the pipes was leading. When he got inside the massive corridor, he found one of the walls was made of bars with just pure blackness behind them.

3/5
Back to top Go down
Kirei
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Kirei

PostSubject: Re: In Every Angel, A Demon Hides [P]   In Every Angel, A Demon Hides [P] EmptyFri Oct 11, 2019 7:02 pm

Just then, a large, red eye with cat-like pupils opened up behind the bars. While most seven year olds would quake in fear at the very visage of their nightmare's, Arcadius was not like them. He instantly recognized what was in front of him and where he was. He was in his seal, staring eye to eye with the kyuubi no kitsune. He had succeeded in his endeavor to get here and claim the beast's chakra. "Kyuubi! You will give me some of your chakra! I am sure that you realize the situation you are in and you know that if I die, you die! So, it is only logical that you would do what you can to keep your container alive, and you wouldn't want other beasts thinking the one containing the mighty Kyuubi is weak, would you? Because what would that say about you then?" He played a manipulative part here, but he knew the Kyuubi to be a violent and prideful beast, so he would need to use logic to get through those two foolish emotions. The massive fox growled and seemed to try to attack him through the cage, but its clawed hands were blasted back. "Ningen... I will grant you a very small portion of my power, solely out of surprise that you would have the mental fortitude to talk to me that way. But, thats the only hand out you are getting from me, whelp. Now go!"

4/5

Last edited by Arcadius on Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kirei
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Kirei

PostSubject: Re: In Every Angel, A Demon Hides [P]   In Every Angel, A Demon Hides [P] EmptyFri Oct 11, 2019 7:02 pm

With that, he found himself struck out of the seal by a blast of power. It would seem that the Kyuubi wasn't called the strongest Bijuu for nothing. Focusing in on himself, he felt the chakra within him, the Bijuu chakra. He drew it out and looked down, his hands had grown slight claws and he could feel that his canine teeth had grown sharper and longer. Should he have looked in a mirror or a creek nearby he would have seen his eyes had gained a twinge of red in them and his pupils became catlike. He had succeeded in the first part of his Bijuu training. Now he just had to get stronger so he could finish the training. It is important that he not let any singular victory slow his overall progress, so he would begin training on using this new chakra to draw out more and more, as well as using it to bolster his own abilities as a ninja. He had some big shoes to fill based on his ancestry, so he would be sure to make them all proud. Nodding to himself, he went back to work on his training with a newfound vigor.

5/5 [Bijuu Chakra Achieved]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Every Angel, A Demon Hides [P]   In Every Angel, A Demon Hides [P] Empty

Back to top Go down

In Every Angel, A Demon Hides [P]
Page 1 of 1