Ninja Revolution: Apocrypha
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a post-apocalyptic take on the Naruto series, three nations battle for survival against eachother and the elements of a world falling apart at the seams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin:
Admin:
Moderator: Asuka
Moderator:
Trial Mod:

Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:
Nibi: Asuka
Sanbi:
Yonbi:
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi:
Top posters
Bet
Cade Arcadius [FIN] I_vote_lcapCade Arcadius [FIN] I_voting_barCade Arcadius [FIN] I_vote_rcap 
Kirei
Cade Arcadius [FIN] I_vote_lcapCade Arcadius [FIN] I_voting_barCade Arcadius [FIN] I_vote_rcap 
Kosuke
Fauna Yasenha
Karasu
Shadow
Fukou Ootsutsuki
Yasai
Roku Enzoka
Asuka
Latest topics
» Our First High-Ranked Mission!! [TEAM 7]
Cade Arcadius [FIN] EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 8:11 pm by Karasu

» Kosuke's Updates
Cade Arcadius [FIN] EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 9:46 pm by Kosuke

» Breaking Barriers [Private]
Cade Arcadius [FIN] EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 9:08 pm by Yasai

» Yasai Updates!
Cade Arcadius [FIN] EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 7:38 pm by Yasai

» Thousand Ways to Skin a Cat [Private]
Cade Arcadius [FIN] EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 8:51 pm by Bet

» Important NPC's
Cade Arcadius [FIN] EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:50 pm by Yasai

» S. Nara Jutsus
Cade Arcadius [FIN] EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:20 pm by Yasai

» Let it Play
Cade Arcadius [FIN] EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 2:52 pm by Bet

» Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content)
Cade Arcadius [FIN] EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 6:58 pm by Shadow

Top posting users this week
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is Cizzie

Our users have posted a total of 1604 messages in 309 subjects

Cade Arcadius [FIN]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kirei
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Kirei

Cade Arcadius [FIN] Empty
PostSubject: Cade Arcadius [FIN]   Cade Arcadius [FIN] EmptyWed Oct 09, 2019 6:54 pm

Cade Arcadius [FIN] -Insert picture link here-
Cade Arcadius [FIN] 0OeODz3
Name: (Cade Arcadius)
Nickname: (N/A)
Cade Arcadius [FIN] GWSdYHs
Height: (5'0")
Weight: (153 Lbs.)
Appearance: (Cade is a rather tall man with a lithe build about him. He is very muscular with the only notable blemish on his body being a scar running from his jaw behind his chin, down his neck and to his upper chest. Aside from these physical traits, he has messy, spiked grey hair and red slit eyes. His mouth is adorned with elongated canines on both the top and bottom portions of his teeth. for clothing, he wears red pants and matching red jacket, though he wears nothing else. The jacket and pants are coated in small metal studs. if he is ever seen in anything else, it is generally a white haori that he wears over top of this normal clothing.)
Cade Arcadius [FIN] EW0JlD2
Village: (Hoshigakure)
Character Rank: (Genin)
Character Tier: (D-3)
Clan: (N/A)
Element: (Rolling)
Bijuu Roll: (Rolled for 9, got it)
Cade Arcadius [FIN] IVLimad
Personality: (Cade is a kind man who enjoys fighting and training. Ever since a young age, he has always had an indomitable will and a desire to become a powerful shinobi. As such, he spends most of his time training or trying to learn. He doesn't mind being around a lot of people, but he also is fine with having time to himself to think. He can be naiive, overly trusting and hard-headed, but at the end of the day, he is loyal to a fault and will do anything to keep his friends safe. He does have a certain way about him though, so to really get to know him and gain a place in his circle of true friendship, one must be patient and take time to get to know him as he gets to know you.)
Character History: (Cade was born to two civilians, but it was far from a normal birth. He was taken as soon as he left the womb and was used as the jinchuuriki of the Kyuubi as its host passed on from old age. Though, the village was sworn to secrecy and he lived a normal life as he grew up. Renjiro Arcadius, his father, was a merchant. He sold kunai and shuriken to the shinobi populace. His mother, Koneko Arcadius, was a seamstress who sold unique rugs and other embroidered carpets. They both made a modest living and raised their son to the best of their ability. As they both had decent amounts of income, they were able to provide him with whatever he desired, including books and teachers. He soaked up knowledge from the day he learned to read and kept growing and growing his mind.

One day, when he was just four, he witnessed a ninja take down a thug who was threatening a local store. From then on, he became enamored with ninjas and all things about them. He requested books on chakra control, weapons katas, taijutsu katas, basic ninjutsu theory, the list piled up. When he finally turned five, he was allowed, after months of begging, to join the academy. He took to the teachings like a fish to water. He aced every test they gave, and was able to answer every question they asked with pinpoint accuracy. He did so well that his instructors were able to get permission to give him the graduation test early.

He passed the graduation examination with flying colors, acing the bukijutsu and taijutsu portions, he passed the written portion along with the ninjutsu tests. Once he was given his headband, he tied it around his neck and rushed home to show his parents. They, of course were proud of him, but they did not truly understand the life he had chosen. But, they had long ago decided they would support him regardless of what paths he chose in life.

Not long after that, it was decided that it was time for him to begin his training in mastering the tailed beast. So, he was sent away for training to a place left behind by the previous jinchuuriki, Kirei. He was sent with a powerful guardian who would be able to train and mentor him in all the things he would need to know as he matured and grew as a ninja. He left when he was only 11, that was six years ago, it is about time for his grand return. )

Last edited by Arcadius on Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kirei
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Kirei

PostSubject: Re: Cade Arcadius [FIN]   Cade Arcadius [FIN] EmptyWed Oct 09, 2019 6:56 pm

Rolling for nine-tails
Back to top Go down
Bet
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Bet

PostSubject: Re: Cade Arcadius [FIN]   Cade Arcadius [FIN] EmptyWed Oct 09, 2019 6:56 pm

The member 'Cade' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Bijuu Dice' : 9, 3, 5, 9, 8, 7, 5, 9, 6
Back to top Go down
https://n-r-apocrypha.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cade Arcadius [FIN]   Cade Arcadius [FIN] Empty

Back to top Go down

Cade Arcadius [FIN]
Page 1 of 1