In a post-apocalyptic take on the Naruto series, three nations battle for survival against eachother and the elements of a world falling apart at the seams.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin:
Admin:
Moderator: Asuka
Moderator:
Trial Mod:

Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:
Nibi: Asuka
Sanbi:
Yonbi:
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi:
Top posters
Bet
Azallyn's  Adorably Annihilating Abilities   I_vote_lcapAzallyn's  Adorably Annihilating Abilities   I_voting_barAzallyn's  Adorably Annihilating Abilities   I_vote_rcap 
Kirei
Azallyn's  Adorably Annihilating Abilities   I_vote_lcapAzallyn's  Adorably Annihilating Abilities   I_voting_barAzallyn's  Adorably Annihilating Abilities   I_vote_rcap 
Fauna Yasenha
Shizune
Shadow
Fukou Ootsutsuki
Karasu
Yasai
Roku Enzoka
Kim
Latest topics
» Karasu's Updates
Azallyn's  Adorably Annihilating Abilities   EmptyFri Nov 29, 2019 6:03 pm by Bet

» Karasu's Wheel of Fortune
Azallyn's  Adorably Annihilating Abilities   EmptyFri Nov 29, 2019 5:47 pm by Bet

» Asuka Updates
Azallyn's  Adorably Annihilating Abilities   EmptyWed Nov 27, 2019 6:05 pm by Shizune

» Inaris Updates
Azallyn's  Adorably Annihilating Abilities   EmptyWed Nov 27, 2019 6:05 pm by Shizune

» Lucifer's Rolls [WoF]
Azallyn's  Adorably Annihilating Abilities   EmptyWed Nov 27, 2019 5:13 pm by Bet

» Fukou Ootsutsuki - Wheel of Fortune
Azallyn's  Adorably Annihilating Abilities   EmptyWed Nov 27, 2019 3:49 pm by Bet

» Roku Enzoka - Wheel of Fortune
Azallyn's  Adorably Annihilating Abilities   EmptyWed Nov 27, 2019 3:46 pm by Bet

» Inaris wheel of fortune
Azallyn's  Adorably Annihilating Abilities   EmptyWed Nov 27, 2019 3:40 pm by Bet

» Asuka’s wheel of fortune
Azallyn's  Adorably Annihilating Abilities   EmptyWed Nov 27, 2019 3:28 pm by Bet

Top posting users this week
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 21 registered users
The newest registered user is Xui Mei

Our users have posted a total of 1465 messages in 288 subjects

Azallyn's Adorably Annihilating Abilities

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Shadow

Azallyn's  Adorably Annihilating Abilities   Empty
PostSubject: Azallyn's Adorably Annihilating Abilities    Azallyn's  Adorably Annihilating Abilities   EmptyFri Feb 08, 2019 11:24 pm

Name: Steel Human Armory Technique: Living Arsenal Level D
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Steel
Range: 5-10 meters/Melee
Description: The user can create normal steel weapons from his body. Each weapon does C-3 normal melee attacks due to their special steel nature (allows attacks to be one tier above normal strength according to rank of jutsu) and each type of weapon must have an app if it's a unique weapon (i.e. not a sword, dagger, or bow and arrows). Also it costs twenty chakra for each weapon created and an extra five chakra for each post after it stays in existence. Weapons from Level D can not have any special abilities whatsoever other then their damage bonus and natural abilities that go with the more exotic weapons. Creating weapons that are too complex ends up adding 5 chakra to the cost of making and keeping that weapon. Weapons are created and pulled directly from user's body or from a source of steel great enough to account for the weapon being made. Jutsu rank can be upgraded through training adhering to the normal rules according to which rank is being trained. When upgraded a rank the only change that's made to this level is the tier of strength weapons use for damage increases by one and after B rank and above no extra chakra is needed for more complex weapons.
Requirements: Steel Release, must learn from Azallyn
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Azallyn's Adorably Annihilating Abilities    Azallyn's  Adorably Annihilating Abilities   EmptyFri Feb 08, 2019 11:35 pm

Name: Steel Human Armory Technique: Living Arsenal Level C
Element: Steel, Any
Range: Melee (5m-10m)/ 10m-15m
Description: The user can create normal steel weapons from his body. Each weapon does B-3 strength in damage and the weapons themselves gain +1 tier to whatever their normal durability stat would be due to their special steel nature and the abilities they can possess each type of weapon must have an app if it's a unusually unique weapon (i.e. any weapon that would seem overly exotic and/or unusual for a ninja to possess). Also it costs twenty chakra for each weapon created and an extra five chakra for each post after it stays in existence. Weapons from Level C can have one special ability based on a chakra nature element that the user posses's himself by the normal means of getting such an element, and this is other then their damage bonus and natural abilities that go with the more exotic weapons. Creating weapons that are too complex ends up adding 5 chakra to the cost of making and keeping that weapon and creating a weapon with an elemental ability adds 10 to the chakra cost and each ability weapon must be apped and approved by staff. Weapons are created and pulled directly from user's body or from a source of steel great enough to account for the weapon being made. Can be upgraded same as Level D.
Requirements: Steel release, any element, SHAT Level D or learned from Azallyn
Back to top Go down
Bet
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Bet

PostSubject: Re: Azallyn's Adorably Annihilating Abilities    Azallyn's  Adorably Annihilating Abilities   EmptySat Feb 09, 2019 1:56 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://n-r-apocrypha.forumotion.com
Shadow
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Azallyn's Adorably Annihilating Abilities    Azallyn's  Adorably Annihilating Abilities   EmptySun Feb 10, 2019 9:25 pm

Name: Steel Viper Imprisonment
Type: Medical Ninjutsu
Element: Steel, Medical
Range: Melee
Description: Utilizing a special medical weapon, the bloodsteel athame (app needed), the user injects chakra into the weapon and makes a cut on their blood (poisoned blood required) and athame adsorbs the blood and mixes with steel chakra and produces a dark purple aura. This gives the BloodSteel athame the form of SolemnSteel dagger. These weapon/tools can be pulled from someone with the ability of Azallyn's Steel Human Armory or if someone who has the black steel used by steel release users and with enough skill to craft this dagger themselves, in that case the weapons can be stored anywhere normal weapons would be. Once the SolemnSteel dagger is produced it requires one to get close enough to cut using the poisoned chakra of the dagger. There are four minor and three major vital points this jutsu can be used on. The wrists and ankles are the minor point's. And the major points are the neck, the heart, and the daintain that holds the center where the chakra originates. When a minor point is cut a steel cobra handcuff (chain style) appears on the place cut and bites down. Each minor point suppresses a stat that must be chosen at the beginning of jutsu by a tier level for 1 post (i.e. one ankle is captured S-2 perception becomes S-3 perception) If all four minor vital points are captured these affects last until enemy can remove handcuffs instead of 1 post, and each point captured adds 1 post to the previous cuff if another vital is caught before the other cuff disappears. Each major point does the same but the stat is suppressed by a tier (i.e. S-1 becomes A-1). After A rank the vital point's suppress a whole tier instead and the major points suppress two tiers and at the S level minor points suppress two tiers and the major points suppress two tiers and does poison damage equal to jutsu caster's tier level.

This jutsu can be countered by either waiting for handcuffs to disappear (so long four minor or three major points haven't been caught), Having a strength slightly higher then a full tier of whatever rank this jutsu was cast at (Jutsu cast at B rank requires A-2 rank strength to break cuffs), or medical healing ninjutsu equal to tier jutsu was cast at (Jutsu cast at A rank requires A rank medical ninjutsu of specifically healing)

Requirements: Steel Release, Poisoned Blood, Expert+ Medical skill

Last edited by Azallyn on Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bet
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Bet

PostSubject: Re: Azallyn's Adorably Annihilating Abilities    Azallyn's  Adorably Annihilating Abilities   EmptyTue Feb 12, 2019 7:19 pm

Once the dagger and athame have been apped and approved, I will recheck this jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Bet
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Bet

PostSubject: Re: Azallyn's Adorably Annihilating Abilities    Azallyn's  Adorably Annihilating Abilities   EmptyThu Feb 14, 2019 8:47 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Azallyn's Adorably Annihilating Abilities    Azallyn's  Adorably Annihilating Abilities   EmptySat Oct 26, 2019 12:10 am

Name: Steel Release: Destruction Palm
Range: 0m - 5m
Description: The user encases their hands in steel and then performs a barrage of open palm attacks. The steel on their hands is heavy, as the user performs more and more palm strikes, the weight of their hands creates momentum allowing for them to move faster than they normally would. The first strike is at normal speed. The following strikes move at the users base speed plus the power of this jutsu.
Requirements:

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Azallyn's Adorably Annihilating Abilities    Azallyn's  Adorably Annihilating Abilities   EmptyTue Oct 29, 2019 4:09 pm

Name: Swift Release: Sonic Boom
Element: Swift
Range: Chakra stat in meters
Description: The user moves an open palm thrust forward that had been imbued with swift release chakra. This creates a shockwave and with the sudden shift in pressure, a sound that can only be compared to thunder. The shockwave travels forward at a speed and strength equal to the power of this jutsu.
Requirements:

Name: Swift Release: Body Flicker
Element: Swift
Range: 0m - 30m
Description: The user surges their body with swift chakra and then preforms the Body Flicker technique. Speed increased by the power of this jutsu for the duration. The user cannot attack while using this jutsu, much like its parent technique.
Requirements:

Name: Steel Release: Iron Maiden
Description: The user creates a dome of iron around an intended target. This dome has a durability equal to the power of this jutsu and goes all the way around the target including underground. It is also able to be formed around the caster in order to act as a shield.
Requirements:

Name: Steel Release: Impervious Armor
Range: Self
Description: The user turns their skin into a dense layer of steel. This turns the affected area into a dark grey color. When active, this jutsu increases the users endurance by the power of this jutsu, but their movement speed is decreased by 50%. C-rank Upkeep.
Requirements:

Name:Steel Release: Binding Chains
Range: 0m - 50m
Description: After slamming their hands on the ground, palms down, the user creates metallic chains underground and then unleashes them towards their target. They have a speed, endurance and power equal to that of this jutsu. A-rank Upkeep.
Requirements:

Name: Sealing Restraint: Five-Pillared Steel Weights
Type: Fuuinjutsu
Description: The user slaps their palms together and in seconds the user shapes their chakra into five tall and thick pillars weighting tons are created in the sky above the intended target; which are connected to each other by chains. These pillars then fall to the earth to land on a target with great force. The seals on these pillars make using chakra whilst restrained impossible, but require physical strength to escape. It takes strength greater than the power of this jutsu, OR the expenditure of A-ranked Chakra to overload the seals.
Requirements:

Back to top Go down
Bet
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Bet

PostSubject: Re: Azallyn's Adorably Annihilating Abilities    Azallyn's  Adorably Annihilating Abilities   EmptyTue Oct 29, 2019 5:15 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Bet
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Bet

PostSubject: Re: Azallyn's Adorably Annihilating Abilities    Azallyn's  Adorably Annihilating Abilities   EmptyThu Nov 14, 2019 7:02 pm

WIP

Name: Three Monkey Formation
Type: Ninjutsu/Summoning Ninjutsu
Element: N/a
Range: Summon Chakra stat in meters
Description: The user calls forth one of their monkey summons, (Mekura, Myuto, Mimi) who then creates three clones and they form a barrier with four corners that forms a cube the size of their chakra stat in cubic meters. Said cube has numerous effects based on which summon has activated it, but the primary effect that is present throughout the jutsu is that all Genjutsu cast within its effective area have their power reduced by 50%. Depending on the summon that uses the barrier, it will have a different color and an additional effect.

Mekura - Lava Red:

Myuto - Dark Blue:

Mimi - Purple and Green:

Requirements: Monkey Summons (Mekura, Myuto, Mimi)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Azallyn's Adorably Annihilating Abilities    Azallyn's  Adorably Annihilating Abilities   Empty

Back to top Go down

Azallyn's Adorably Annihilating Abilities
Page 1 of 1