Ninja Revolution: Apocrypha
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a post-apocalyptic take on the Naruto series, three nations battle for survival against eachother and the elements of a world falling apart at the seams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin:
Admin:
Moderator: Asuka
Moderator:
Trial Mod:

Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:
Nibi: Asuka
Sanbi:
Yonbi:
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi:
Top posters
Bet
Kiseragi Hyuga I_vote_lcapKiseragi Hyuga I_voting_barKiseragi Hyuga I_vote_rcap 
Kirei
Kosuke
Fauna Yasenha
Karasu
Shadow
Fukou Ootsutsuki
Yasai
Roku Enzoka
Asuka
Latest topics
» Our First High-Ranked Mission!! [TEAM 7]
Kiseragi Hyuga EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 8:11 pm by Karasu

» Kosuke's Updates
Kiseragi Hyuga EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 9:46 pm by Kosuke

» Breaking Barriers [Private]
Kiseragi Hyuga EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 9:08 pm by Yasai

» Yasai Updates!
Kiseragi Hyuga EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 7:38 pm by Yasai

» Thousand Ways to Skin a Cat [Private]
Kiseragi Hyuga EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 8:51 pm by Bet

» Important NPC's
Kiseragi Hyuga EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:50 pm by Yasai

» S. Nara Jutsus
Kiseragi Hyuga EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:20 pm by Yasai

» Let it Play
Kiseragi Hyuga EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 2:52 pm by Bet

» Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content)
Kiseragi Hyuga EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 6:58 pm by Shadow

Top posting users this week
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is Cizzie

Our users have posted a total of 1604 messages in 309 subjects

Kiseragi Hyuga

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiseragi Hyuga
Sennin
Sennin
Kiseragi Hyuga

Kiseragi Hyuga Empty
PostSubject: Kiseragi Hyuga   Kiseragi Hyuga EmptyFri Feb 08, 2019 4:58 pm

Spoiler:
Kiseragi Hyuga 0OeODz3
Name: Kiseragi Hyuga
Nickname: Remnant of the Sands
Age: Twenty-Four (Currently 74, looks to be in his late 20's)
Kiseragi Hyuga GWSdYHs
Height: 5'11
Weight: 198 lbs
Appearance: Kiseragi appears to be an aloof young man in his mid-twenties, with long hair tied back by a blue ribbon. He adorns a white suit with gold buttons and shoulder pads, and a matching hat with a blue band. At his side, he carries a katana (Mutsuno Kami Yoshiyuki) and a strange object on his left hip. The male often changes his clothing to something much simpler, a simple loose fitting black kimono and sandals, but normally through he has other outfits as well.

When not on duty he wears a white sleeves jacket which when zipped all the way up covers his mouth and nose. On the back of this jacket is the clan's unique symbol and serves as a reminder of what he is and where he comes from as well as a key source of his "explosive" nature. For pants he wears a pair of loose fitting black pants on top of a pair of black bandages and foot wrappings. Over his arms lay a pair of black arm coverings that can be zipped up or down to take them off.

His other attire is simple among the village, though as he changes his clothing rather periodically it is rather nice. While not an official rendition of the young twenty-blue year old, Kiseragi's overall description ranks him as a young child when this is indeed false. Standing at 5'11, this young jounin wears a long hooded cloak whose bottom and sleeves have become frayed and torn due to the harsh elements of the north yet his true clothing has not. The cloak itself covers most of his body save for the bottom portion of his legs, his hands and when the hood is not on, his head. While some would think that the cloak offers no real insulation, it was made for the specific purpose of moving through the cold or heat with no real influence on the owner. Underneath the cloak however lies his true clothing. Underneath the exquisite cloak, he sports a very well made Gi which was given to him by a passing seller. The Gi itself is very traditional in the sense that the sleeves are well cut and stop at his forearms and the shirt piece itself flows down towards his legs and splits to two sides. The top and bottom portion are of course separated by a single golden belt that matches the black Gi's trim. His other outfit consists of a single black cloak that covers all of his body except for the knee portion of his legs and lower. The collar of said cloak covers his mouth unless folds it. When wearing this he still keeps the Black Gi on.
Kiseragi Hyuga EW0JlD2
Village: Suna
Character Rank: S
Character Tier: S-1 (Former Kazekage
Clan: Hyuga
Element: Wind
Bijuu Roll: (if i can, two tails)
Kiseragi Hyuga IVLimad
Personality:
Kiseragi is a character in himself and cannot be explained by a normal persons observation. At a glance, he seems like a mild mannered male who simply likes to have fun and do interesting things which is true. The other side of him though is something many would not expect of a young male like him. At any point he could delve into his deep interest in entrapment or making traps, usually garnered by his obsession to tie things up with many things or simply trap them, a quirk both him and his father share. While he usually acts as the cool bravado member of his team who likes to fight solo, yet if its for the group he would throw away his own fun just to help them out. It goes without saying that he is a weird individual with a mind of....really odd things, but when it comes down to it he is a good friend and an awesome partner.

Delving more into his unique personality, he has quite the explosive, hyperactive persona seen when he truly gets excited by something rather it be a challenge, new manner of igniting or exploding something, or good music. His devotion to what's left of his family and his friends goes to no bounds as he would sacrifice himself for the group rather than letting them go out.

Known for being the quiet and reserved type, he also carries the innate and often troublesome traits that was once known for. Outside of his office and around the village Kiseragi displays a kind and compassionate side for all of his village, going to lengths such as to help many of the merchants sell their good or help the elderly with their shopping if they require it. Being a man of his village for his village Kiseragi will do whatever needs to be done to help his village prosper.

..Yet this was him before he left the village. Now since his return however, he has grown accustomed to the loner lifestyle, only needing himself and his seemingly new "buddy" in order to survive. Taken to the harsh cold of the North, the male evades all village life and even if one were to find themselves in his neck of the woods he would never step from his home to help. Its not a stretch to say he wouldn't be helpful if needed, its just not a normal situation for him to do so.

Character History:

From Birth to Genin
Kiseragi was born in the village of Iwagakure at birth and was given to a strange lineage of ninja in the village. For some time after his birth he was thought of to be the splitting image of his father, whom he had the same hair color and eye color as. Growing up as a child, Kiseragi was not only rambunctious but also a little...temperamental. By the age of five he had already gotten into several fights with most of the village ninja, something his father had already anticipated. At the age of five, he had entered into the academy under his father's wishes although it was either that or being locked up in the house for the rest of his life.

During his time in the Academy, Kiseragi wasn't necessarily known for being to bright, then again his talents were more into the physical aspects of studying rather than the mental although he was smarter than some. When it came time for him to actually graduate at the age of seven, he had almost failed due to one of the kids making the mistake of joking about his eyes saying he was "broken" and those kids became broken. When his father came up to the academy, he was seen holding his graduating head band outside the academy with a couple of scrapes and bruises.

The path as a Genin was interesting for the young Hyuga male as he spent most of it in his father's "anger management" class which consisted of his father pissing him off to no end and locking him in the room with himself. The room in which he was contained held a special seal on it, if Kiseragi were to go ballistic and shatter everything in it, he would end up dying due to a chakra overload. Coming close to death so many times had pretty much mellowed the male out for the time being, enough to brand him with a specific seal onto his back. With this his anger literally took on a piece of his personality and gave him something in return.

Chuunin and the losses that came with:
At the age of 14, He took his first chuunin exam, even though he almost failed the second part he flourished and passed the third and final part, his ace being the seal that had kept his anger at bay. Now an actual Chuunin, Kiseragi devoted his time into turning his anger and seal into an actual weapon being now versed in the art of fuuinjutsu, he would seek the answers he needed by undoing the seal his father gave him and rewiring it to allow the anger to manifest into a physical form. It took him months to complete the process and soon went off to fulfill the life of a ninja. At the age of sixteen loss had struck Kiseragi, during a mission in which his father and mother had been on as well to protect Iwa, had watched as his father and mother were killed by enemy ninjas.

This sight had set off his anger like never before as the seal temporarily weakened and he rampaged until passing out shortly in the rain. Now alone in the world, Kiseragi wandered off into the world, going on a journey to find himself and more importantly to find new meaning. A few years had went by and he had been traveling through the ninja world, challenging people to fights and learning new things about the world. The male had soon left the world of Iwa behind, not as a missing ninja but as a person lost during a mission. To many of Iwa he had died in battle, a victim of his own anger to avenge his parents. The male had then since moved onward to a new village, under the guise and form of a new man altogether.

Jounin
It had only taken him a couple of months to complete the Jounin exams of Suna and become a Jounin. During this phase of his life, he took on many missions ranking from A to S. He became more and more recognizable in the village as a respectable ninja. From being a delinquent to a full ninja, Kiseragi had rather enjoyed his indifferent life. Being taken in as a full ninja of Suna, the male often left his home in the sands to travel back to the areas that had brought him to be the man he had been today. As of late he has taken to a life of a hermit, living away from the main populace only ever going in to see what had been going on or at least to visit the only person he had called a friend. Still dealing with his anger problems the best way he can, by being a lazy butt, Kiseragi does well for himself.
Back to top Go down
Bet
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Bet

Kiseragi Hyuga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiseragi Hyuga   Kiseragi Hyuga EmptyFri Feb 08, 2019 5:19 pm

Rolling for the Niibi!
Best of luck to you!
Back to top Go down
https://n-r-apocrypha.forumotion.com
Bet