In a post-apocalyptic take on the Naruto series, three nations battle for survival against eachother and the elements of a world falling apart at the seams.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin:
Admin:
Moderator: Asuka
Moderator:
Trial Mod:

Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:
Nibi: Asuka
Sanbi:
Yonbi:
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi:
Top posters
Bet
Nara Clan   I_vote_lcapNara Clan   I_voting_barNara Clan   I_vote_rcap 
Kirei
Fauna Yasenha
Shizune
Shadow
Fukou Ootsutsuki
Karasu
Yasai
Roku Enzoka
Kim
Latest topics
» Karasu's Updates
Nara Clan   EmptyFri Nov 29, 2019 6:03 pm by Bet

» Karasu's Wheel of Fortune
Nara Clan   EmptyFri Nov 29, 2019 5:47 pm by Bet

» Asuka Updates
Nara Clan   EmptyWed Nov 27, 2019 6:05 pm by Shizune

» Inaris Updates
Nara Clan   EmptyWed Nov 27, 2019 6:05 pm by Shizune

» Lucifer's Rolls [WoF]
Nara Clan   EmptyWed Nov 27, 2019 5:13 pm by Bet

» Fukou Ootsutsuki - Wheel of Fortune
Nara Clan   EmptyWed Nov 27, 2019 3:49 pm by Bet

» Roku Enzoka - Wheel of Fortune
Nara Clan   EmptyWed Nov 27, 2019 3:46 pm by Bet

» Inaris wheel of fortune
Nara Clan   EmptyWed Nov 27, 2019 3:40 pm by Bet

» Asuka’s wheel of fortune
Nara Clan   EmptyWed Nov 27, 2019 3:28 pm by Bet

Top posting users this week
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 21 registered users
The newest registered user is Xui Mei

Our users have posted a total of 1465 messages in 288 subjects

Nara Clan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kirei
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Kirei

Nara Clan   Empty
PostSubject: Nara Clan    Nara Clan   EmptyFri Dec 28, 2018 1:17 am

THE NARA CLAN

Clan Name: Nara Clan
Clan Symbol: [See Above]
Clan History: The Nara Clan (奈良一族, Nara Ichizoku) or Nara Family (奈良家, Nara-ke) is one of the many clans of Konohagakure. They are known for their tending of deer, such as Rikumaru, and their ability to manipulate shadows through the use of Yin Release. The clan has kept a book with various medicine preparations and effects for generations, implying that they are skilled in the area of medicine and healing arts. Among the medicine described in this book are the secret pills used by the Akimichi clan. The Nara also have a special bond with the deer of the Nara Clan Forest, and only members of the clan are allowed inside without the deer attacking unless an outsider is given permission.

The Nara clan has a special relationship with the Akimichi and the Yamanaka clan. For several generations, members of these three families have formed "Ino–Shika–Chō" trios, named after the first part of the names of the members with the Nara members being the "Shika" in the trio. To strengthen the unity between the three clans, a member of the Sarutobi clan will give them special earrings to present to each generation head when they are promoted to chūnin after which they will swear their oaths. The earrings also symbolise that they are considered adults by their respective clans. The clan members also seem to favour wearing their hair in ponytails.
Clan Size: 50 NPC
Clan Appearance: The only distinctive and noticeable feature of the Nara clan is their back spiky hairline commonly found tied in a ponytail of some sorts and piercing yet lazy appearing black eyes.
Clan Location: Hoshigakure
Clan's Reputation: Quite famous in the Land of Forests although not very well known anywhere else.
Clan KKG Description: The Nara do not have a Bloodline, instead having the clan's secret jutsu.

Clan bonuses:

Genius Clan: The members of the Nara clan are shown to be highly perceptive and dangerous to fight when it comes to strategy, as such they have a passive 2x exp gained from IC means (posting/training/CD)

Clan jutsus:

Name: Hiden: Shadow Imitation Technique
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Yin
Range: Chakra stat in meters
Description: The user manipulates their shadow across a surface to merge it with a target or targets' shadow. The user can stretch their shadow however they wish in order to accomplish this goal, but they are limited by their shadow's surface area; if a target can move far enough away from the Shadow Imitation's user, they are theoretically safe from it. Once a user merges their shadow with a target's, the target cannot move on their own other than to talk. The only movements they are able to make are those that the user makes: if the user walks forward, the target walks forward; if the user raises their right hand, the target raises their right hand. The strength and speed this shadow moves is equal to the power of this jutsu, as is the binding strength of the shadow itself. If used on multiple opponents, the chakra costs stack per opponent.
Requirements: Learn from Nara Clan

Name: Hiden: Shadow Imitation Field Technique
Description: This technique is an advanced version of the Shadow Imitation Technique, where the user expands their shadow to cover a wide range, thereby reducing the chance of escape. Due to the technique's concept, multiple targets can be captured simultaneously.

Name: Hiden: Shadow Neck-Binding Technique
Range: Chakra Stat in Meters
Description:  This is a variation of the Shadow Imitation Technique, designed for offensive purposes. The user extends their shadow along a target's body, which, because the shadow has physical properties, the target can feel. There, the shadow can be used for restraint, replacing or adding to the binding of the Shadow Imitation; Like the Shadow Imitation, the Shadow–Neck Binding requires a great deal of chakra to maintain, making it weaker over extended periods of time. For this reason, it is most effective when immediately used to strangle a target, hence the name.
Requirements: Learn from the Nara Clan

Name: Hiden: Shadow Sewing Technique
Range: Chakra Stat in Meters
Description:  This is a ninjutsu from among the Nara clan's secret techniques that uses materialized shadows to attack and bind, instead of merely immobilizing and controlling like the Shadow Imitation Technique. The user changes the shape of their shadow into several sharp needles and controls each separately. They can then attack several targets simultaneously and at the same time snatch away their ability to move by sewing them stuck with the shadow threads. Because it is a physical attack, it is impossible to capture someone without harming them, but on the other hand, since the speed of invocation and the time of duration are excellent, it can be used when urgent restraint is required.
This technique is usually used to go through the target and capture them, but depending on the opponent, it can also be used as an attack to bring them down. This special characteristic finds its greatest effect when used as logistical support. After this technique hits someone, it can then be directly transformed back into the Shadow Imitation Technique.

Name: Hiden: Shadow Clutch Technique
Description: The user materializes their shadow and increases its power, becoming like steel. The user then captures the target's shadow and forcibly moves them about. The techniques strength is proportionate to the chakra put into it, with enough strength even giants can be moved. Unlike with the Shadow Imitation Technique, though the two shadows are connected, the target is not forced to copy the user's movements, allowing them to retain their own range of motion

Name: Hiden: Shadow Imitation Shuriken Technique
Type: Bukijutsu/Ninjutsu
Range: Throwing Distance (Strength stat in meters)
Description: By infusing a blade with their chakra, the user is able to mimic the paralyzing effect of the Shadow Imitation Technique by throwing a blade and piercing the targets shadow. The strength of this binding is equal to the power of this jutsu, and the weapon in question MUST be able to channel chakra. Since it is more difficult for the enemy to notice it, this ninjutsu compensates for the weak point of the similar Shadow Imitation Technique, being its limited effective range. It is unknown for how long this jutsu can keep its targets paralyzed, however it can be disrupted simply by the removal of the blade or by the disappearance of the opponent's shadow.
Back to top Go down

Nara Clan
Page 1 of 1