In a post-apocalyptic take on the Naruto series, three nations battle for survival against eachother and the elements of a world falling apart at the seams.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin:
Admin:
Moderator: Asuka
Moderator:
Trial Mod:

Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:
Nibi: Asuka
Sanbi:
Yonbi:
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi:
Top posters
Bet
Aijin Clan I_vote_lcapAijin Clan I_voting_barAijin Clan I_vote_rcap 
Kirei
Fauna Yasenha
Shizune
Shadow
Fukou Ootsutsuki
Karasu
Yasai
Roku Enzoka
Kim
Latest topics
» Karasu's Updates
Aijin Clan EmptyFri Nov 29, 2019 6:03 pm by Bet

» Karasu's Wheel of Fortune
Aijin Clan EmptyFri Nov 29, 2019 5:47 pm by Bet

» Asuka Updates
Aijin Clan EmptyWed Nov 27, 2019 6:05 pm by Shizune

» Inaris Updates
Aijin Clan EmptyWed Nov 27, 2019 6:05 pm by Shizune

» Lucifer's Rolls [WoF]
Aijin Clan EmptyWed Nov 27, 2019 5:13 pm by Bet

» Fukou Ootsutsuki - Wheel of Fortune
Aijin Clan EmptyWed Nov 27, 2019 3:49 pm by Bet

» Roku Enzoka - Wheel of Fortune
Aijin Clan EmptyWed Nov 27, 2019 3:46 pm by Bet

» Inaris wheel of fortune
Aijin Clan EmptyWed Nov 27, 2019 3:40 pm by Bet

» Asuka’s wheel of fortune
Aijin Clan EmptyWed Nov 27, 2019 3:28 pm by Bet

Top posting users this week
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 21 registered users
The newest registered user is Xui Mei

Our users have posted a total of 1465 messages in 288 subjects

Aijin Clan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kirei
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Kirei

Aijin Clan Empty
PostSubject: Aijin Clan   Aijin Clan EmptyFri Dec 28, 2018 1:11 am

Aijin Clan Immortality_array_by_notshurly

Clan Name: Aijin Clan
Clan Symbol: [ABOVE]
Clan History: This was once a thriving clan of both ninja and merchants. It wasn't until the Demon began it's war that this clan unlocked a hidden potential. Their Kekkei Genkai, Atomic Manipulation, or Atom Release, manifested in a few select individuals. It seemed that this extremely rare kekkei genkai only served to ostracize those who attained it within the village, though they were seen as miracles within the clan. They are often the victims of "witch hunts" within the village and are subjected to all sorts of hatred from the villagers.
Clan Size: 3 PC/ 20 NPC
Clan Appearance: All clansmen look differently aside from those who manifest the bloodline. Those who get the bloodline, have dark hair and eyes, which is a common theme in the clan, but not required other than those with the KKG.
Clan Location: Otogakure
Clan's Reputation: Unknown
Clan Ability/KKg Description:
Atomic Manipulation/Atom Release: The user of this ability can control the building blocks of matter in their most basic state. This grants abilities such as controlling ones own atoms to change shape the or the state of ones body, or the ability to manipulate atoms around themselves in the surrounding areas to various effects. This includes Thermodynamics and control many elements in the periodic table by manipulating the atoms around them to form these elements.

Clan bonuses: To gain KKG through DNA or any other means, one must consult Kosuke.

Clan jutsus:

Name: Atom Release: Flight
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Atom
Range: Self
Description: The user is able to levitate and fly by manipulating their molecules to be lighter and to move in the direction that they wish to fly in.  
Requirements:

Name: Atom Release: Combustion
Range: Varies by Rank (D: 0m - 10m)(C: 0m - 20m)(B: 0m - 30m)(A: 0m - 40m)(S: 0m - 50m)
Description: The user increases the kinetic energy of atoms and molecules in the air, causing them to ignite. This creates a "spontaneous combustion" Making the air in a straight line from the user ignite and explode.
Requirements:

Name: Atom Release: Oxygen Absorbtion
Range: 0m - 5m
Description: The user absorbs oxygen from the area around them into themselves, allowing them to keep breathing normally, but removes oxygen from nearby sources, such as water or fire. This causes fires to be snuffed out and for water to evaporate. It isn't enough to physically harm a human though, only cause mild discomfort and a slight difficulty in breathing. Has a cooldown of 3 posts after use.
Requirements:

Name: Atom Release: Vision
Description: Allows the user to see matter on an atomic level which grants extreme precision in viewing the bonds formed by atoms. This could help the user see weak points in techniques or items, or help them make their own atomic manipulation more precise.
Requirements:

Name: Atom Release: Molecular Deceleration Field
Range: Varies by Rank (D: 0m - 10m)(C: 0m - 20m)(B: 0m - 30m)(A: 0m - 40m)(S: 0m - 50m)
Description: The user slows down certain molecules in motion within an area slowing down any and all motion that is happening. The effective range and general effectiveness of the technique varies by rank, though each rank basically does the same thing. At D-rank, the technique saps any motion in the area of effect by -10 points. At C-rank, the technique saps any motion in the area of effect by -1 tier. At B-rank, the technique saps any motion in the area of effect by -2 tiers. At A-rank, the technique saps any motion in the area of effect by -3 tiers. At S-rank, the technique saps any motion in the area of effect by -4 tiers. It should be noted that should a character reach 0 speed, they are unable to move at all. The effects of this technique can be somewhat counteracted through the use of techniques that would increase the targets speed to cancel out this techniques effects.
Requirements:

Name: Atom Release: Shrapnel Blast
Range: 0m - 30m
Description: The user transmutes the atoms in the air around them into shards of Carbon that are then launched at their target at C-1 speed. These shards number at about 30 shards around the size of a shuriken each. They dissipate back into air just after the attack ends.
Requirements:

Name: Atom Release: Growth Fist
Description: The user changes their hand and arm at an atomic level, causing them to grow at a fast pace. They can then be used to deal more damage to a large area, or to hold larger objects or opponents. At this level, the hand is only capable of holding something the size of a tree. When the technique is ended, the appendage returns to its previous state. Grants the user +1 tier strength and durability to their base. 15 chakra upkeep.
Requirements:

Name: Atom Release: Arm Scythe
Description: The user transforms the atoms in their arm into a curved, scythe-like blade made from hardened carbon atoms. The blade itself is harder than diamonds and reaches around the users shoulder, up to about six feet in total length. Durability of +1 tier the users base durability. Equal their base strength. It has an upkeep of 15 and a regeneration cost of 30 if it is damaged.
Requirements:

Name: Atom Release: Carbon Wall
Description: The user transforms the atoms in the air in front of them, transmuting the atoms in elements present in the air, into highly dense Carbon atoms that form into a large black wall. This wall has a durability of C-1.
Requirements:

Name: Atom Release: Dissociation
Range: Touch
Description: When the user touches an inaninate object, they weaken the bonds between the atoms that make up that object. This results in the elements that form said object separating and reverting back to their basic elemental form. Such as water reverting into seperate Oxygen and Hydrogen elements, or stone reverting into basic elements like Oxygen, Calcium, Iron and other such elements. These are all turned ibto a gaseous state as the atoms move away from eachother at random due to the volatile nature of the dissociation. This cannot effect Humans, Summon Animals or Bijuu.
Requirements:

Name: Atom Release: Concussive Blasts
Description: The user sends highly pressurized and condensed blasts of the atoms found in air at a target. These blasts hit with +1 tier the users base strength. Each blast costs 30 chakra and they can only go 30m before they destabilize and break apart. They move at a speed of +1 tier the users base speed.
Requirements:

Name: Atom Release: Analyze
Range: Touch
Description: The user is able to understand the atomic makeup exactly as an object is made up at a molecular level. They understand exactly how it is built and its molecular make up as soon as they touch it. They are then able to recreate it at a later date.
Requirements:

Name: Atom Release: Rapid Healing
Type: Iryojutsu
Description: The user manipulates the atoms around them and in them to heal wounds. It can be anything from a small gash, to damaged organs depending on the severity of it and the level of this jutsu used. At D-rank, small cuts are healed and burns can be healed within a post. At C-rank, deep gashes, heavy burns and fractured bones can be healed within two posts. At B-rank, very deep gashes and broken bones can be healed within three posts. At A-rank, shattered bones and slightly damaged organs can be healed within four posts. At S-rank, shattered bones, ruptured or destroyed organs and severed limbs can be healed within five posts.
Requirements:

Name: Atomic Release: Electron Attraction
Element: Atom Release
Range: A: (0m - 50m) S:(0m - 100m)
Description: A-rank Level: This is the most basic variation of the technique. It acts purely on the users current strength and manipulates the electrons in their hand to draw in atoms from a single source. Meaning, the user could attract an opponent, or an opponents weapon, but not both simultaneously. If the target has a greater current strength than the user, they are able to resist this pull. The speed one is pulled is equal to the strength of the attractive force.

S-rank Level: This is a much more trained and more powerful version of the technique. It has been supercharged with more chakra, to increase the strength of the pull to +3 tiers the users current strength. This also increased the attraction ability itself and it now pulls up to three things in the targeted direction. The speed one is pulled is equal to the strength of the attractive force.
Requirements:

Name: Atomic Release: Electron Repulsion
Range: A: (0m - 50m) S:(0m - 100m)
Description: A-rank Level: The most basic variation of this technique. It acts purely on the users current strength and manipulates electrons in the users hand to repel atoms from a singular source. Meaning it could repel an opponent or their weapon, but not both simultaneously. If the target has greater strength than the user, they are able to resist this push. The speed one is pushed away is equal to the strength of the repelling force

S-rank Level: This is a much more trained and more powerful version of the technique. It has been supercharged with more chakra, to increase the strength of the push to +3 tiers the users current strength. This also increased the Repelling ability itself and it now pushes up to three things in the targeted direction. The speed one is pushed is equal to the strength of the Repelling force.
Requirements:

Name: Atomic Release: Quantum Blast
Range: 0m - 50m
Description: The user sends a blast of atomic energy from their hand that destabilizes the molecular connections on anything it comes into contact with. (A-rank and lower, and must be an element or item, not pure chakra. Also doesnt affect human flesh.) This causes the targeted construct to fall apart into smaller pieces of itself. Though, those pieces maintain their original momentum and velocity, so can still cause damage to the user if they arent careful.
Requirements:

Name: Atomic Release: Plasma Shroud
Description: A-rank Level: the unrefined level causes the users hair to spike up some and their body to emit arcs of blue lightning all over the place. They also exude an aura of plasma in their immediate vecinity. While active, this cloak grants the user +2 tiers Strength and Speed due to the plasma strengthening their muscles. Though, this version cannot be held for long due to the strain it puts on the users body. It can be held for 5 posts with A-rank upkeep before it must be deactivated for the same cooldown.  

S-rank Level: this level has been refined and has much more control over the plasma around the user. It appears as simply a purple shroud around the user made of arcing plasma. While active, it grants the user +4 tiers to speed and strength due to the added precision control of the chakra. It can also be held for as long as the user can pay for the upkeep. Costs 100 to activate and 70 upkeep.
Requirements:

Name: Atomic Release: Atomic Ball
Range: 0m - 70m (blast is 70m)
Description: The user manipulates an atom to make it grow to a visible scale at the cost of lost potency. The ball appears around the size of four inches in diameter.They are then able to throw this ball at a targeted area where it explodes on impact with A-1 strength blast. It leaves a crater of 70m in diameter.
Requirements:

Name: Atomic Release: Atomic Ball: Fission Bomb
Range:0m - 100m ( blast is 100m per bomb. (Up to 5 bombs max.))
Description: The user creates a much larger "Atomic Ball" though this one is far more potent than the original version. This ball appears to be two feet in diameter. Once thrown, it splits into up to five seperate balls that spread out as they fall, exploding on impact covering a 100m blast radius each. The blast has a strength of S-3.
Requirements: Must Know "Atomic Release: Atomic Ball"

Name: Secret Technique: Nageku
Type: Fūinjutsu/Medical Ninjutsu
Description: this is a seal that cannot be removed unless an S-rank seal remover is used. Once placed, it lasts until it runs out of chakra and then must be replaced as it will vanish. Once placed, it starts with 70 chakra stored, as it costs 70 chakra to place. It has no upkeep. The user is then able to store chakra in the seal that will be used only if one of two conditions are met.
Either the user is in a dire state, close to death
Or, the user activates it of their own will

Once activated, the seal will burn through the chakra within itself at 200 chakra per post to heal the user of any injuries or ailments that they come across. This can heal damaged organs including the heart, brain, lungs, etc...
It will also heal any damage done at a cellular level almost instantly. Always returning the user to their most basic and healthy state. As it does not draw directly on the users Chakra to activate or sustain itself, it can even be activated if the user has passed out from having no chakra.
The chakra the user places in the seal is not topic specific and can last through any topic until it is used. It will retain any chakra not used up after activation, only if deactivated before it runs out of chakra.
Requirements: 5 A+ medical techniques, 5 A+ Seals, GM in Med and Fuuin, 2,000 exp

OOC: Those who join this clan with the KKG MUST start at D-3.
Back to top Go down

Aijin Clan
Page 1 of 1