Ninja Revolution: Apocrypha
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a post-apocalyptic take on the Naruto series, three nations battle for survival against eachother and the elements of a world falling apart at the seams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin:
Admin:
Moderator: Asuka
Moderator:
Trial Mod:

Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:
Nibi: Asuka
Sanbi:
Yonbi:
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi:
Top posters
Bet
Uchiha Clan I_vote_lcapUchiha Clan I_voting_barUchiha Clan I_vote_rcap 
Kirei
Kosuke
Fauna Yasenha
Karasu
Shadow
Fukou Ootsutsuki
Yasai
Roku Enzoka
Asuka
Latest topics
» Our First High-Ranked Mission!! [TEAM 7]
Uchiha Clan EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 8:11 pm by Karasu

» Kosuke's Updates
Uchiha Clan EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 9:46 pm by Kosuke

» Breaking Barriers [Private]
Uchiha Clan EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 9:08 pm by Yasai

» Yasai Updates!
Uchiha Clan EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 7:38 pm by Yasai

» Thousand Ways to Skin a Cat [Private]
Uchiha Clan EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 8:51 pm by Bet

» Important NPC's
Uchiha Clan EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:50 pm by Yasai

» S. Nara Jutsus
Uchiha Clan EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:20 pm by Yasai

» Let it Play
Uchiha Clan EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 2:52 pm by Bet

» Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content)
Uchiha Clan EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 6:58 pm by Shadow

Top posting users this week
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is Cizzie

Our users have posted a total of 1604 messages in 309 subjects

Uchiha Clan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bet
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Bet

Uchiha Clan Empty
PostSubject: Uchiha Clan   Uchiha Clan EmptyMon Dec 24, 2018 9:52 pm

THE UCHIHA CLAN

Clan Name: Uchiha Clan
Clan Symbol: [See Above]
Clan History:
Clan Size: 80 NPC
Clan Appearance: Most members have raven-black hair and dark eyes, if one has strong heritage. Those that do not have strong heritage tend not to have high chances at inheriting the clan traits.
Clan Location: Otogakure
Clan's Reputation: Famous.
Clan KKG Description:

Uchiha Clan 200?cb=20091022225716

Name: Sharingan
Type: KKG
Element: N/A
Range: -
Description: The Sharingan is a Kekkei Genkai unique to the Uchiha and Ootsutsuki clans.  It is awakened through the feeling of any extremely powerful emotion, such as Sasuke's grief at the massacre of his clan, Sarada's excitement at the prospect of seeing her father for the first time, or Obito's anguish for not being able to protect his friends.  The topic this occurs in must be 5 posts long and those posts cannot count toward any form of training.  The first time it is awakened, the user has only a single tomoe and gains the following benefits when using that single tomoe (C-Rank) form:

• The Sharingan is able to follow high-speed movements, which allows the wielder to analyse their opponent's actions, and allows the user to predict and better react to them. This allows them to defend themselves from attacks of up to this jutsu's power higher than their own speed, so long as their body can physically move quickly enough.
  • The Sharingan can cast powerful Genjutsu and enhance visual Genjutsu that are unrelated to the Sharingan through the use of Genjutsu: Sharingan.  Grants access to C-Rank Genjutsu: Sharingan.
  • The Sharingan can decipher and memorize patterns and movements, allowing the user to mimic and copy and learn Jutsu  that they could otherwise naturally learn with their current nature transformations, kekkei genkai, and physical prowess.  Jutsu copied with this version of the Sharingan require double chakra and produce one rank lower power until learned naturally.
  • The Sharingan can see the general flow of chakra, as well as distinguish colors based on whose chakra it is.  An extension of this ability is being able to tell if someone is under a Genjutsu by looking at them and noticing a distorted chakra flow.
  • Can be learned at any tier.

The Second Tomoe (B-Rank) is awakened through ten posts of training and/or use of the first tomoe, and the Sharingan user must also be experiencing an intense emotion at this time as well, though it need not be quite as intense as the first time.

Second Tomoe (B-Rank) Sharingan:

• Still only requires C-Rank Chakra.
  • The Sharingan is able to follow high-speed movements, which allows the wielder to analyse their opponent's actions, and allows the user to predict and better react to them. This allows them to defend themselves from attacks of up to this jutsu's power higher than their own speed, so long as their body can physically move quickly enough.
  • The Sharingan can cast powerful Genjutsu and enhance visual Genjutsu that are unrelated to the Sharingan through the use of Genjutsu: Sharingan.  Grants access to B-Rank Genjutsu: Sharingan.
  • The Sharingan can decipher and memorize patterns and movements, allowing the user to mimic and copy and learn Jutsu  that they could otherwise naturally learn with their current nature transformations, kekkei genkai, and physical prowess.  Jutsu copied with this version of the Sharingan require 1.5x chakra and produce one rank lower power until learned naturally.
  • The Sharingan can see the general flow of chakra, as well as distinguish colors based on whose chakra it is.  An extension of this ability is being able to tell if someone is under a Genjutsu by looking at them and noticing a distorted chakra flow.
  • Must be at least C-3 tier.

The Third Tomoe (A-Rank Sharingan) is learned the same way that the second is, with the prerequisite that the user has already learned the Second Tomoe.

Third Tomoe (A-Rank) Sharingan:

• Still only requires C-Rank Chakra
  • The Sharingan can cast powerful Genjutsu and enhance visual Genjutsu that are unrelated to the Sharingan through the use of Genjutsu: Sharingan.  Grants access to A-Rank Genjutsu: Sharingan.
  • The Sharingan can decipher and memorize patterns and movements, allowing the user to mimic and copy and learn Jutsu  that they could otherwise naturally learn with their current nature transformations, kekkei genkai, and physical prowess.  Jutsu copied with this version of the Sharingan require 1.5x chakra and produce one rank lower power until learned naturally.
  • Must be at least B-3 tier.

Uchiha Clan 200?cb=20110803151309

Name: Mangekyo Sharingan
Range: -
Description: The Mangekyo Sharingan is an advanced evolution of the basic Sharingan that is extremely rare.  Its evolution is triggered by experiencing the most heightened emotions a human is capable of experiencing, universally recognized as the death or destruction of who or whatever the person holds dearest.  This must be a genuine in-character event and thus there is no post requirement, but staff will double-check to make sure the event is an adequate enough trigger for Mangekyou Sharingan.

The Mangekyo Sharingan changes in appearance from the base Sharingan, and is actually unique to each user of it.  They follow a pinwheel pattern, and examples can be found in the spoiler.  Use of the Mangekyo Sharingan causes blindness over time as well.  Each post the Mangekyo Sharingan is active in causes 1% of a person's eyesight to deteriorate, and for each post a Mangekyo ability is used in (no matter how many abilities), an additional 4% of their eyesight deteriorates.  If a Mangekyo user has the eyes of another Mangekyo Sharingan user transplanted, their Mangekyo Sharingan transforms into the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan, fully restoring eyesight so that it cannot deteriorate any longer.  The design of their Mangekyo Sharingan will also change permanently to incorporate the features of the other person's unique design.

• The Sharingan is able to follow high-speed movements, which allows the wielder to analyse their opponent's actions, and allows the user to predict and better react to them. This allows them to defend themselves from attacks of up to this jutsu's power higher than their own speed, so long as their body can physically move quickly enough.  For the Mangekyo Sharingan, the power of this jutsu must be multiplied by the percent of the user's remaining eyesight.
  • The Sharingan can cast powerful Genjutsu and enhance visual Genjutsu that are unrelated to the Sharingan through the use of Genjutsu: Sharingan.  Grants access to S-Rank Genjutsu: Sharingan.
  • Must be at least A-3 tier.

In addition to these basic abilities of the Mangekyo Sharingan, each user of the Dojutsu can perform unique abilities as well.  These jutsu are normally extremely powerful, usually the strongest abilities in the arsenal of a Mangekyo Sharingan user.  They can either be two different techniques, one used in each eye, or two parts of the same technique.  Unless two people are closely related, no two people can have the same Mangekyo abilities.  If a person can use both Mangekyo abilities, they also gain access to Susano'o. The unique Mangekyo abilities require 10 posts of training, or 20 if it is a single two-part ability, and Susano'o has its own requirements listed on its own app.

Uchiha Clan 200?cb=20161019225300

Name: Rinnegan
Range: Self
Description: The Rinnegan was first manifested by Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki in the Shinobi World, derived from the Rinne Sharingan wielded by his mother. It is suggested his Rinnegan was a kekkei mōra, and with it, he saved the world from the Ten-Tails and created ninshū, the precursor to modern ninjutsu. For his contributions to the world, Hagoromo became revered as the Sage of Six Paths, and both he and his eyes rose to mythological status over the centuries that followed; even when the Rinnegan was later proven to exist, it was regarded by some as merely a mutation. It must be noted here that canonically the Rinnegan gave its user the ability to learn any of the 5 basic chakra natures.  However, at NR, this is possible for any character, so it will not be listed or acknowledged here.

When active, the Rinnegan allows for the following abilities:

• The Rinnegan is able to follow high-speed movements, which allows the wielder to analyse their opponent's actions, and allows the user to predict and better react to them. This allows them to defend themselves from attacks of up to this jutsu's power higher than their own speed, so long as their body can physically move quickly enough.
  • The Rinnegan can cast powerful Genjutsu and enhance visual Genjutsu that are unrelated to the Rinnegan through the use of Genjutsu: Sharingan.  Grants access to S-Rank Genjutsu: Sharingan.
  • The Rinnegan can decipher and memorize patterns and movements, allowing the user to mimic and copy and learn Jutsu  that they could otherwise naturally learn with their current nature transformations, kekkei genkai, and physical prowess.  Jutsu copied with this version of the Rinnegan require 1.5x chakra and produce one rank lower power until learned naturally.
  • The Rinnegan can see the general flow of chakra, as well as distinguish colors based on whose chakra it is.  An extension of this ability is being able to tell if someone is under a Genjutsu by looking at them and noticing a distorted chakra flow.
  • Someone who wields the Rinnegan can see through their own eyes as well as any of the bodies of their Six Paths Technique (to be explained later) and any summons, so long as they reflect the Rinnegan user's Rinnegan.
  • Must be at least SS-3 tier.

In addition to these base abilities, the Rinnegan grants its user the ability to learn many powerful jutsu, all separated into groups.  Each of these groups is referred to as a Path, or one of the Six Paths, though there are actually Seven.  So long as the Outer Path is mastered first, the Paths can be learned in any order.  However, one must learn every jutsu from one path before they are permitted to move on to another.  Finally, each Rinnegan user gains access to a single unique ability not shared by other Rinnegan users.  This can be either custom or Canon, and no Rinnegan users, unless they share very close blood ties, can have the same ability.

The first path that a Rinnegan user gains access to is the Outer Path.  The Outer Path grants access to the following jutsu:

Outer Path:
Naraka Path:
Deva Path:
Asura Path:
Animal Path:
Preta Path:
Human Path:

Requirements:  The Rinnegan can be awakened through one of the following methods:  Ootsutsuki who have mastered the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, both of its abilities, and the Susano'o can unlock the Rinnegan with 30 posts of training so long as they are at least SS-3. Senju who do the same with a transplanted Sharingan may also awaken the Rinnegan.  Uchiha who do the same with a Senju DNA transplant may also awaken the Rinnegan.  Anyone who transplants a Sharingan AND Senju DNA AND fulfills the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan Mastery requirements may also awaken the Rinnegan.  Finally, one can transplant a Rinnegan, but all chakra costs from it and any of its associated skills are doubled, and the Rinnegan cannot be deactivated or reverted back to the Sharingan.

Clan bonuses:

Uchiha Progidy Bonus: Uchiha tend to have a high level of perception, this in turn lends to them being known as a clan of prodigies. It is because of this high perception that the Uchiha tend to have high-growth rates and are quick learners. Thus, they gain a +1 skill point to any skill at the start.

Fire Orientation: All Uchiha are forced to start with the Fire Release, they cannot roll for an element the first time. This is because the clan's chakra is primary fire-orientated and as such their chakra forces them to use the fire nature before being able to be manipulated into other chakra natures.

Clan jutsus:

Fire Release

Name: Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Fire Release
Range: Short-range
Description: A technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into fire and expelled from the mouth either as a massive orb of roaring flame or as a continuous flame-thrower. The scope of the attack is altered by controlling the volume of chakra that is mustered. The released flames will engulf their target, and leave a crater in the ground's surface.

The Uchiha clan uses this technique as a "coming of age" rite, and as such, is a common and favoured technique amongst them.
Requirements: User must have Fire Release.

Name: Fire Release: Blast Wave Wild Dance
Range: Short to Mid range
Description: The user kneads chakra inside their body and convert it into fire, which is then expelled from the mouth in a large stream. The blaze is drawn into a spiral when the user expands their stomach, which will engulf the opponent in a massive vortex, leaving them little option to escape. If needed, Kamui can be used to draw out a whirlwind, aiding the formation of the fiery spiral. As this technique combines the use of the Sharingan and Fire Release, common characteristics of the Uchiha clan, it is indeed a formidable ninjutsu.
Requirements: Uchiha Clan Technique. User must have the Sharingan and Fire Release.

Name: Fire Release: Uchiha Flame Formation
Type: Barrier Ninjutsu
Range: Short-range
Description: After manifesting small chakra flames on each finger of one hand, the user then slams their palm on the ground, resulting in the creation of a cylindrical barrier enveloping a location of their choosing, protecting anything contained within and burning whatever comes into contact with the barrier's exterior.
Requirements: Uchiha Clan Technique. User must have Fire Release.

Name: Fire Release: Great Fire Destruction
Range: All ranges
Description: A technique where chakra kneaded inside the user's body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive stream of intense flames that can set a vast area ablaze, engulfing the target in a veritable sea of flames. If used upon a dense, combustible terrain, such as a forest, the confined area can greatly increase the possibility of the target's incineration.
Requirements: Uchiha Clan Technique. User must have Fire Release and know the Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique.

Name: Amaterasu
Element: Fire
Range: Focal Sight (Estimated 100m)
Description: The user manifests the black flames of Amaterasu through their Right eye. The flames form on whatever they are focused on, but burn very slowly. They cannot be put out through normal means and are only able to be truly extinguished by the user. They can however be avoided by moving too quickly for the user to focus on you, sealing them away with the fire sealing method, blocking them with a defensive type jutsu or absorbing them. They cannot burn Jinchuuriki when they are in their Version two state, but can burn them if they are in version one. The flames burn for up to seven posts before they extinguish themselves. This technique causes 10 blindness points per use and 5 for ever post it is kept up. Costs 140 to cast, 70 to upkeep.
Requirements: Must have MS, GM Ninjutsu

Name: Tsukuyomi
Type: Genjutsu
Element: Yin
Range: Eye Contact (Estimated 0m - 50m)
Description: Tsukuyomi requires eye contact to be performed, trapping the target within an illusion completely under the user's control. It grants the user the ability to alter the perception of time with ease within the genjutsu to make a few seconds seem like many days as a means to torture the target. This results in the victim suffering psychological trauma that incapacitates them for a considerable period of time. Such a powerful technique is not without its disadvantages however. Due to the complexity of the illusion and the quickness with which it is executed, an enormous amount of chakra is necessary. This Genjutsu is cast from the left eye and costs 140 Chakra to cast plus 70 to upkeep. It can last for a total of three posts before it ends. 10 Blindness points per use 5 per post up keep.
Requirements: Must have MS, GM in Sight Genjutsu

Name: Kamui
Type: Space-Time
Element: None
Range: (Practically Infinite)
Description: SHORT RANGE: This technique forms a spiraling void centered on the eye used to activate it, drawing their body into the distortion. By absorbing their own body into this distortion, the user can teleport to virtually any location they desire. When using Kamui to teleport, anything the user is touching will be warped along with them, and their chakra becomes untraceable. which can only transport targets in close proximity to the user; physical contact with the target is seemingly required. However, this eye can utilise a unique variation of teleportation akin to intangibility. When activated, any part of the user's body that overlaps with another object is seamlessly warped to Kamui's dimension, making it appear as though the user can phase through solid objects. By overlapping their entire body, the user can completely conceal their presence and erase all traces of their chakra. This also allows the user to freely travel through the ground, enabling them to ambush opponents from below. This intangibility can be extended to anything the user is touching at the moment of activation, so long as they are able to maintain physical contact with at least a portion of the desired object. This ability also allows the user to bypass even the strongest barrier ninjutsu. The user cannot attack in any fashion when using Kamui to become intangible.While the user is intangible in the real world, they are susceptible to attack from inside their dimension. This adds 5 blindness points per use and 1 per upkeep. Costs 70 Chakra to activate and 60 to upkeep.

LONG RANGE: The long-range version of Kamui, which can transport targets anywhere in the user's line of sight. The target is surrounded with a barrier space, the location and size of which can be specified at will, and when the user concentrates on the target within, the space at the barrier's center distorts and draws everything within into another dimension. This distortion is changed in size based on chakra added to the technique. This technique adds 5 blindness points per use. It costs 70 Chakra to create a distortion of 0m - 10m. It costs 140 Chakra to create a distortion from 20m - 40m. It costs 200 Chakra to create a distortion from 40m - 60m. It costs 300 Chakra to create a distortion from 60m - 100m in radius.
Requirements: Must have MS, GM Space-Time Ninjutsu

Name: Susano'o
Element: None
Range:Self
Description: Susano'o is a gigantic, humanoid being made of the user's chakra that surrounds them and fights on their behalf. It is the strongest ability available to those who have the Mangekyo Sharingan and in fact is the rarest to achieve. In order to use this ability the wielder must have awakened the Mangekyo Sharingan in both eyes. It has three distinct levels each adding protection. Level one (A-Rank) you may manifest the skeleton form, upon mastery you may control what parts of this form you manifest. This adds endurance and strength equal to the power of this jutsu.

In the second Form (S-rank), skin and muscle forms, making a sword of some kind and possibly another weapon. Endurance and strength increased by the power of this jutsu.

In the third form(SS-rank), Armor forms, creating a second set of arms that can also function as wings, this form can go from the size of a Bijuu or the regular Susano'o size. Strength and Endurance increased by the power of this jutsu. Chakra cost for this technique goes like this. 1st post is 70 Chakra points. Everything after that is 50.

The blindness works like this.
B-rank: 5 points upon activation, 1 point per upkeep.
A-rank: 10 points for activation 5 points upkeep
S-rank: 15 points for activating, 10 points upkeep
Requirements: Must have unlocked both techniques in their Mangekyou Sharingan. GM in Ninjutsu.

Name: Blaze Release: Kagutsuchi
Element: Fire
Range: Sight (Estimated ~100m)
Description: Blaze Release: Kagutsuchi is a technique which applies shape transformation to the black flames of Amaterasu, allowing the user to manipulate them at will. The user can shape the flames in different varieties, for both offence and defense. While using the rib cage state of Susano'o, the user can create a defensive encampment by manipulating the flames to cover it. Converging the flames in front of the user, a barrier of spike-shaped flames can be created that not only shields him, but also pierces and burns any opponent that touches it. The user can wield the flames in their hand without being incinerated, as well as manipulate them into a flexible sword which launches spike-shaped projectiles when swung. This technique takes 1 slot of the MS techniques

The blindness effect of this technique is 5 to activate and then 1 for every post upkeep. It costs 70 Chakra to activate and then 30 upkeep.
Requirements: Mangekyou Sharingan, Amaterasu, GM Ninjutsu,

Name: Hachiman
Type: Bukijutsu
Element: Yin
Range: Touch - 100 Metres.
Description: Using their right Mangekyō eye, the user is able to telekinetically manipulate any tools after branding them with a special mark on their left hand. The user has incredible control, able to manipulate multiple weapons at once to attack their opponent from various angles as well as use them supplementary. They are able to manipulate multiple tools together in unison to form a myriad of shapes for further versatility in battle, even as makeshift limbs to enhance their combat potential. It costs b-rank chakra to mark an object, once it has been marked the object can be manipulated so long as the Mangekyo Sharingan is active. Once the ability is deactivated all the marks are rendered null and must be reapplied.

[Note: The right eye does not let the user activate item abilities, only control them telekinetically. Strength of telekinesis is comparable to the user's own, so if they mark an enemies sword but the enemy is stronger then their telekinesis can be countered.]

Using their left eye the user is able to create an area of 100 metres around themselves where they have the power to create weapons. This is done through drawing upon the user's chakra to create constructs on this zone. None of the constructs may leave the 100 metre boundary and nor may the user when they are using the left eye. The constructs have no abilities and will disappear the instant the technique is deactivated. They can create a large amount of weapons and control them on the field but the limited area to use them can be exploited, the area of effect doesn't move. All weapons are initially formed on the ground, the seal for the right eye is already upon them upon creation. It taxes 10 chakra per medium item (standard sword), 2 chakra per small item (kunai, Senbon, Shuriken) and 30 chakra per large item (great swords, walls, cumbersome items)
Requirements: Mangekyo Sharingan. GM Bukijutsu.Expert Fuinjutsu [For applying seal to other objects].
Back to top Go down
https://n-r-apocrypha.forumotion.com

Uchiha Clan
Page 1 of 1