Ninja Revolution: Apocrypha
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a post-apocalyptic take on the Naruto series, three nations battle for survival against eachother and the elements of a world falling apart at the seams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin:
Admin:
Moderator: Asuka
Moderator:
Trial Mod:

Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:
Nibi: Asuka
Sanbi:
Yonbi:
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi:
Top posters
Bet
Keikai (Sword) I_vote_lcapKeikai (Sword) I_voting_barKeikai (Sword) I_vote_rcap 
Kirei
Kosuke
Fauna Yasenha
Karasu
Shadow
Fukou Ootsutsuki
Yasai
Roku Enzoka
Asuka
Latest topics
» Our First High-Ranked Mission!! [TEAM 7]
Keikai (Sword) EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 8:11 pm by Karasu

» Kosuke's Updates
Keikai (Sword) EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 9:46 pm by Kosuke

» Breaking Barriers [Private]
Keikai (Sword) EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 9:08 pm by Yasai

» Yasai Updates!
Keikai (Sword) EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 7:38 pm by Yasai

» Thousand Ways to Skin a Cat [Private]
Keikai (Sword) EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 8:51 pm by Bet

» Important NPC's
Keikai (Sword) EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:50 pm by Yasai

» S. Nara Jutsus
Keikai (Sword) EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:20 pm by Yasai

» Let it Play
Keikai (Sword) EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 2:52 pm by Bet

» Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content)
Keikai (Sword) EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 6:58 pm by Shadow

Top posting users this week
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is Cizzie

Our users have posted a total of 1604 messages in 309 subjects

Keikai (Sword)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Karasu
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Karasu

Keikai (Sword) Empty
PostSubject: Keikai (Sword)   Keikai (Sword) EmptySat Nov 16, 2019 3:33 pm

Keikai (Sword) S0463-BLEACH-ICHIGO-KUROSAKI-TENSA-ZANGETSU-ZANPAKUTO-SWORD-W-CURVED-BLACK-BLADE-56-1.jpg_640x640

Name: Keikai (Vigilance)
Type: Katana
Canon/Custom: Custom
Durability: 700
Material: Chakra-Infused Meteorite
Damage Type: Slashing, Piercing
Equipment Ability:

Absorption Seal: Keikai is capable of absorbing the chakra from any blocked jutsu, then adding it back into it's wielder's reserves. Taijutsu skills cannot be absorbed, and jutsu that effect the environment, like Earth and Water jutsu, are not affected. This ability only affects a single jutsu at a time.

Masterwork: Due to the amount of chakra poured into it during it's forging, the rare materials used in it's creation, and the skill of the smith who created it, Keikai is extraordinarily well-balanced and resilient, able to even repair itself using 500 chakra from it's wielder.

Compression: Due to an innate ability to compress one's chakra, the wielder gains +200 to his Speed stat when Keikai is drawn and within his hand.

Equipment jutsus: TBD
Cost: 11,000
Requirements: Karasu's personal sword. Ask to use.

Last edited by Karasu on Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:09 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yasai
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Yasai

Keikai (Sword) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keikai (Sword)   Keikai (Sword) EmptySat Nov 16, 2019 3:50 pm

Karasu wrote:
Keikai (Sword) S0463-BLEACH-ICHIGO-KUROSAKI-TENSA-ZANGETSU-ZANPAKUTO-SWORD-W-CURVED-BLACK-BLADE-56-1.jpg_640x640

Equipment Ability:

Absorption Seal: Keikai is capable of absorbing the chakra from any blocked jutsu, then adding it back into it's wielder's reserves. Taijutsu skills cannot be absorbed, and jutsu that effect the environment, like Earth and Water jutsu, are not affected.

(^^^ Without something along the Rinnegan being active and channeled through the blade, i'd only allow you to do this to one jutsu at a time. Meaning if someone shot lighting and then fire at you simultaneously, you could only absorb one of them. (ALSO probably a pointless note, but this does NOT increase the chakra stat, only the pool.))

Masterwork: Due to the amount of chakra poured into it during it's forging, the rare materials used in it's creation, and the skill of the smith who created it, Keikai is extraordinarily durable while remaining as light and well-balanced as ever. Nothing short of another SS-Ranked Weapon is capable of damaging the blade, and it is capable of repairing itself using 500 chakra from it's wielder.

(^^^Being immune to anything less ranked than the current blade is kindof useless since it has a set in stone durability...

Strike of Non-Thought: While the Sharingan (MS/EMS included) is active, Keikai's wielder gains the ability to see the path of least resistance through an object or being. This grants Chakra x10 to the cutting ability of the sword itself so long as it is within it's wielder's grasp.

Compression: Due to an innate ability to compress one's chakra, the wielder gains +200 to his Speed stat when Keikai is drawn and within his hand.

Cost: 12,000
Requirements: Must have Sharingan. Ask to use.
Back to top Go down
Yasai
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Yasai

Keikai (Sword) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keikai (Sword)   Keikai (Sword) EmptySat Nov 16, 2019 4:10 pm

Karasu wrote:

Equipment Ability:

Absorption Seal: Keikai is capable of absorbing the chakra from any blocked jutsu, then adding it back into it's wielder's reserves. Taijutsu skills cannot be absorbed, and jutsu that effect the environment, like Earth and Water jutsu, are not affected. This ability only affects a single jutsu at a time.

Masterwork: Due to the amount of chakra poured into it during it's forging, the rare materials used in it's creation, and the skill of the smith who created it, Keikai is extraordinarily well-balanced and resilient, able to even repair itself using 500 chakra from it's wielder.

Cost: 11,000
Requirements: Karasu's personal sword. Ask to use.

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Keikai (Sword) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keikai (Sword)   Keikai (Sword) Empty

Back to top Go down

Keikai (Sword)
Page 1 of 1