Ninja Revolution: Apocrypha
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a post-apocalyptic take on the Naruto series, three nations battle for survival against eachother and the elements of a world falling apart at the seams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin:
Admin:
Moderator: Asuka
Moderator:
Trial Mod:

Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:
Nibi: Asuka
Sanbi:
Yonbi:
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi:
Top posters
Bet
Brushing Off The Rust (Private, Training) I_vote_lcapBrushing Off The Rust (Private, Training) I_voting_barBrushing Off The Rust (Private, Training) I_vote_rcap 
Kirei
Brushing Off The Rust (Private, Training) I_vote_lcapBrushing Off The Rust (Private, Training) I_voting_barBrushing Off The Rust (Private, Training) I_vote_rcap 
Kosuke
Fauna Yasenha
Karasu
Shadow
Fukou Ootsutsuki
Yasai
Roku Enzoka
Asuka
Latest topics
» Our First High-Ranked Mission!! [TEAM 7]
Brushing Off The Rust (Private, Training) EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 8:11 pm by Karasu

» Kosuke's Updates
Brushing Off The Rust (Private, Training) EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 9:46 pm by Kosuke

» Breaking Barriers [Private]
Brushing Off The Rust (Private, Training) EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 9:08 pm by Yasai

» Yasai Updates!
Brushing Off The Rust (Private, Training) EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 7:38 pm by Yasai

» Thousand Ways to Skin a Cat [Private]
Brushing Off The Rust (Private, Training) EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 8:51 pm by Bet

» Important NPC's
Brushing Off The Rust (Private, Training) EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:50 pm by Yasai

» S. Nara Jutsus
Brushing Off The Rust (Private, Training) EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:20 pm by Yasai

» Let it Play
Brushing Off The Rust (Private, Training) EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 2:52 pm by Bet

» Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content)
Brushing Off The Rust (Private, Training) EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 6:58 pm by Shadow

Top posting users this week
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is Cizzie

Our users have posted a total of 1604 messages in 309 subjects

Brushing Off The Rust (Private, Training)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Karasu
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Karasu

Brushing Off The Rust (Private, Training) Empty
PostSubject: Brushing Off The Rust (Private, Training)   Brushing Off The Rust (Private, Training) EmptyFri Nov 15, 2019 12:42 am

Karasu stepped into the middle of the training grounds, dressed in his old Konoha Jounin uniform, his forehead protector tied around his right bicep. It was scratched, worn from the intense fighting of many years of use and countless battles, but still shone in the light of it's home.

Stretching his muscles out, and flexing his fingers, Karasu figured he'd get started with some basics, then work his way to more complicated things.

Picking up two rocks, he threw the first straight up into the air, waiting for it to come back down. The instant it hit the shoulder of his flak jacket, his body disappeared, replaced with the second rock.

Watching the stones fall to the ground from a place five feet to the rear, Karasu let out a sigh at the pleasure he felt at being capable of such a basic jutsu.

[Body Replacement Technique Trained]

Jutsu/Stats:
Back to top Go down
Karasu
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Karasu

PostSubject: Re: Brushing Off The Rust (Private, Training)   Brushing Off The Rust (Private, Training) EmptyFri Nov 15, 2019 12:53 am

Moving on to the next technique on his list, Karasu made three hand signs fast enough that his hands were a blur, appearing to have hardly made one, and then disappeared in a burst of smoke. In his place stood a man of around the same height and build, with a similar facial structure, but that is where the similarities ended.

Instead of the standard uniform of the strongest of the Elemental Nations, the man wore the traditional battle-garb of the Uchiha, red plate armor sitting over black robes. His hair had turned the same shade of black, and yet had grown wild and untamed, reaching his ass. His face was clean-shaven, and was softer, wiser, with a hint of a playful side. His eyes weren't their usual red, and instead were a grayish-purple, with the iconic rings of the Rinnegan stretching through them.

Releasing the transformation, Karasu gave a glare to the few Jounin who had stopped their own training to gawk. Stretching his legs, he prepared himself for the next part of his exercise.

[Transformation Technique Trained]

Jutsu/Stats:
Back to top Go down
Karasu
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Karasu

PostSubject: Re: Brushing Off The Rust (Private, Training)   Brushing Off The Rust (Private, Training) EmptyFri Nov 15, 2019 1:03 am

Focusing his chakra into his feet, Karasu took off running towards the nearest tree. Jumping at the last moment, he planted a single foot on the trunk of the tree. Leaping to the next tree, he planted his other foot on the trunk. Launching himself between the ancient trees of the training grounds, Karasu almost made it a game.

He stuck himself by only his toes on this one, by the tips of his fingers on another. Eventually he began seeing if he could skip trees, or stick himself by unusual parts of his body.

The funniest one, in his opinion, was sticking himself upside-down on a branch by his calf. making his fellow Shinobi double-take at what they thought they had seen. Landing in the center of his clearing, he looked around for a pool of water.

[Tree Climbing Practice Trained]

Jutsu/Skills:
Back to top Go down
Karasu
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Karasu

PostSubject: Re: Brushing Off The Rust (Private, Training)   Brushing Off The Rust (Private, Training) EmptyFri Nov 15, 2019 1:13 am

Walking over to the large pond kept in the training grounds for Water Release users, he casually strode out onto the smooth surface, letting his energy balance itself out as he made his way to the deepest part of the water. Sitting down, he closed his eyes and began to think about what he should do next.

As he thought of random things, he shifted himself into different positions on the water, keeping his chakra between the liquid and his body. Around the time he was doing a handstand with an odd look of concentration on his face, his eyes snapped open and he smiled. Bending his arms slightly, he launched himself from his position back to his feet, and walked calmly back to shore, where he canceled the flow of chakra to his feet.

Now, it was time to cut it out with the kiddie stuff.

[Water Surface Walking Practice Trained]

Jutsu/Stats:
Back to top Go down
Karasu
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Karasu

PostSubject: Re: Brushing Off The Rust (Private, Training)   Brushing Off The Rust (Private, Training) EmptyFri Nov 15, 2019 1:21 am

Sitting down cross-legged in the center of the clearing, closing his eyes and ignoring the idiots wandering around, Karasu focused on his own chakra. He'd never actually gotten the hang of this technique, much to his chagrin. It was a basic, and yet it was something capable of spectacular things when used by someone with enough creativity and power.

He was referring, of course, to the Shadow Clone Jutsu.

Unlike normal clones, they were physical, and thus could affect their environment. One could channel a change in chakra nature through them, turning them into what amounted to an elemental suicide bomber. If you gave them enough chakra, they could perform jutsu of their own.

He had even read of two lesser-known abilities of the technique, both of which could apply to him if he managed figuring out his issue.

[Shadow Clone Jutsu Post 1/5]
Back to top Go down
Karasu
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Karasu

PostSubject: Re: Brushing Off The Rust (Private, Training)   Brushing Off The Rust (Private, Training) EmptyFri Nov 15, 2019 1:28 am

Letting out a sigh and a smile, Karasu opened his eyes. He's pretty sure he'd figured out his problem. Unlike a normal clone, a shadow clone required it's own chakra to operate. You had to supply enough chakra for the jutsu to activate, and then give it a fraction of your own energy, the remainder of which returns to you upon the clone's destruction.

If one were to create more than one, however, they had to give each an even amount of chakra. Tricky business.

The Uchiha, in the past, hadn't quite been able to wrap his head around the concept of giving up part of his reserves for a simple jutsu, not realizing it's potential. Now that he had, however...

Smiling even wider, he began to get to work.

[Shadow Clone Jutsu Post 2/5]
Back to top Go down
Karasu
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Karasu

PostSubject: Re: Brushing Off The Rust (Private, Training)   Brushing Off The Rust (Private, Training) EmptyFri Nov 15, 2019 1:38 am

Deciding on giving his clone a decent level of chakra - not too much, but enough that he could continue to train with a partner - Karasu set to attempting to partition out his chakra internally. The actual technique itself was around B-Rank, so it didn't take much chakra to activate. The difficulty typically came with having enough chakra in your reserves to function with more than one active, and being able to separate the actual chakra meant for the jutsu from the chakra meant to be given to the clone.

Once he had managed to wrap his head around that fact, Karasu began to flex his fingers once more, a bit of a nervous habit he had picked up while learning new jutsu. It aided in faster hand seals, but was an activity that he had yet to shake, much to his annoyance.

[Shadow Clone Jutsu Post 3/5]
Back to top Go down
Karasu
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Karasu

PostSubject: Re: Brushing Off The Rust (Private, Training)   Brushing Off The Rust (Private, Training) EmptyFri Nov 15, 2019 1:47 am

Forming the seal typical of the Clone Jutsu, Karasu let his chakra loose, causing a poof of smoke. Letting out a breath he didn't know he had, Karasu started chuckling as a shadow clone sat straight across from him. It was a bit eerie, actually. The clone looked like him, thought like him, and had the same mannerisms, and yet supposedly it drew on a slightly different part of his personality than the original.

Reaching out a finger, he went to poke the clone in the head, only to have it poke him back and laugh. Alright, this was going to be annoying, but...it made for perfect pranking potential!

Formulating a plan, Karasu smirked devilishly as he began to explain it to his clone, who caught on quickly.

[Shadow Clone Jutsu Post 4/5]

Jutsu/Stats:
Back to top Go down
Karasu
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Karasu

PostSubject: Re: Brushing Off The Rust (Private, Training)   Brushing Off The Rust (Private, Training) EmptyFri Nov 15, 2019 2:04 am

The secretary at the front desk of the Hoshikage Tower looked up with a startled squeak as she saw the hulking figure of the Hoshikage standing in front of her. "Umm...Lord Kazan, it's nice to see you! Is there something I can help you with?"

The muscular redhead nodded his head and scratched his beard before responding in a rather boisterous manner. "Aha, it's good to see you too, little one! Tell me, have you seen Bet? That little Lion has certainly caused some trouble recently, and I love me a bad boy!"

Blushing, the kunoichi began stuttering with her reply. "L-Lord Kazan, Bet-san is s-s-still listed as 'Kill On Sight'. D-do you wish for me to change that?"

Shaking his head, the Kage looked downtrodden. "No, no, it's fine. Just...If Bet-kun isn't here, then who's going to be my big spoon tonight? He always took such good care of me, even that time he accidentally pulled out too fast and prolapsed my ass..."

The secretary's face was red and virtually steaming with the insinuations. Stuttering, she attempted to formulate a response before ANOTHER Kazan walked into the room, this one holding a stack of paperwork. When the one she had just been speaking to pointed and screamed that the other was an imposter, she flat-out couldn't handle it anymore and passed out.

What she missed, was the original's outrage that someone had taken his face, and the "Lord Kazan" that she had been speaking to pulling his eyelid down, sticking his tongue out, and disappearing in a puff of smoke.

Elsewhere, Karasu was rolling in the dirt laughing, a stitch forming in his side as the memories of his prank came flooding in.

A shadow clone and the Transformation technique was a devastating combination, indeed.

[Shadow Clone Jutsu Training Complete]
[Thread End]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brushing Off The Rust (Private, Training)   Brushing Off The Rust (Private, Training) Empty

Back to top Go down

Brushing Off The Rust (Private, Training)
Page 1 of 1