Ninja Revolution: Apocrypha
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a post-apocalyptic take on the Naruto series, three nations battle for survival against eachother and the elements of a world falling apart at the seams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin:
Admin:
Moderator: Asuka
Moderator:
Trial Mod:

Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:
Nibi: Asuka
Sanbi:
Yonbi:
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi:
Top posters
Bet
Do not Fear the Valley, Become the Shadow [P, ANBU Promotion] I_vote_lcapDo not Fear the Valley, Become the Shadow [P, ANBU Promotion] I_voting_barDo not Fear the Valley, Become the Shadow [P, ANBU Promotion] I_vote_rcap 
Kirei
Do not Fear the Valley, Become the Shadow [P, ANBU Promotion] I_vote_lcapDo not Fear the Valley, Become the Shadow [P, ANBU Promotion] I_voting_barDo not Fear the Valley, Become the Shadow [P, ANBU Promotion] I_vote_rcap 
Kosuke
Fauna Yasenha
Karasu
Shadow
Fukou Ootsutsuki
Yasai
Roku Enzoka
Asuka
Latest topics
» Our First High-Ranked Mission!! [TEAM 7]
Do not Fear the Valley, Become the Shadow [P, ANBU Promotion] EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 8:11 pm by Karasu

» Kosuke's Updates
Do not Fear the Valley, Become the Shadow [P, ANBU Promotion] EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 9:46 pm by Kosuke

» Breaking Barriers [Private]
Do not Fear the Valley, Become the Shadow [P, ANBU Promotion] EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 9:08 pm by Yasai

» Yasai Updates!
Do not Fear the Valley, Become the Shadow [P, ANBU Promotion] EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 7:38 pm by Yasai

» Thousand Ways to Skin a Cat [Private]
Do not Fear the Valley, Become the Shadow [P, ANBU Promotion] EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 8:51 pm by Bet

» Important NPC's
Do not Fear the Valley, Become the Shadow [P, ANBU Promotion] EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:50 pm by Yasai

» S. Nara Jutsus
Do not Fear the Valley, Become the Shadow [P, ANBU Promotion] EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:20 pm by Yasai

» Let it Play
Do not Fear the Valley, Become the Shadow [P, ANBU Promotion] EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 2:52 pm by Bet

» Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content)
Do not Fear the Valley, Become the Shadow [P, ANBU Promotion] EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 6:58 pm by Shadow

Top posting users this week
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is Cizzie

Our users have posted a total of 1604 messages in 309 subjects

Do not Fear the Valley, Become the Shadow [P, ANBU Promotion]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kirei
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Kirei

Do not Fear the Valley, Become the Shadow [P, ANBU Promotion] Empty
PostSubject: Do not Fear the Valley, Become the Shadow [P, ANBU Promotion]   Do not Fear the Valley, Become the Shadow [P, ANBU Promotion] EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 9:50 am

Jiren sat in his office waiting for the two he had called to come in. He had another test in mind for them, but this was both the perfect initiation as well as a more personal mission for one of the two candidates he had called to his office. Upon their arrival, he would beckon each of them in, and once both had arrived, he would be able to begin.

KIREI POV

Kirei was sitting at home going over some notes he had been doing on potential jutsu designs, when a raven with the Rinnegan appeared at his window. He read the attached message and then released the raven to leave, and began packing his things back up. Once he had put everything into its place, he decided it was time to make his move. Steeling his resolve, he would rush straight to the kage's office, upon arrival he would knock, be beckoned in and would bow for the Kage, "Kirei Senju, answering your summons, Tsukikage-sama"
Back to top Go down
Fukou Ootsutsuki
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Fukou Ootsutsuki

PostSubject: Re: Do not Fear the Valley, Become the Shadow [P, ANBU Promotion]   Do not Fear the Valley, Become the Shadow [P, ANBU Promotion] EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 10:11 am

Fukou Ootsutsuki found herself at a rather relaxed state at home this morning. She'd decided to take the day off yesterday because of her ANBU trials this morning, but she'd spent most of the day wondering what she could do to further her progression. She'd mastered both of her clan's Kekkei Genkai, and she wasn't going to do something crazy like murder her family to ascend to the fabled ranks beyond. There were very few people that Fufu even knew about to have achieved such mastery, and Lord Jiren was one of them... though no one seemed to know the way it worked. Only the rumors that you had to kill someone important to you...

When the raven with exactly that Dojutsu arrived at Fufu's windowsill, she removed its message and freed it, already dressed, and hurried out the door, only reading the message on the way to the Tsukikage's tower, as she already knew what it was about. She would arrive just behind another individual who introduced himself as Kirei Senju, and Fufu would follow his example, bowing as well. "Fukou Ootsutsuki, milord." It wasn't her style to be so humble, but she figured for this particular occasion - and any time she was on ANBU business, from here on out, if she passed today's test's - it'd be best to play the part.
Back to top Go down
Kirei
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Kirei

PostSubject: Re: Do not Fear the Valley, Become the Shadow [P, ANBU Promotion]   Do not Fear the Valley, Become the Shadow [P, ANBU Promotion] EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 3:19 pm

Jiren watched the two shinobi come in and kneel. Good, it would seem they had at least the common courtesies mastered. He would order them to stand before getting straight to the point. "Stand. I have brought you both here today in order to begin your trials for the prestigious title of ANBU agents. Though, your exams have been changed a bit due to some unforeseen circumstances. Your new task is a hunting/assassination mission which will require you to hunt down a missing ninja, extract a casualty and then kill the traitor before any information on our inner workings can be leaked to enemies of the village." He would allow a moment for it to sink in before continuing, "The missing ninja is a former ANBU Captain who defected from the village early this morning while kidnapping one of our civilians. The man's name is Hikara Uchiha, a powerful shinobi and certainly not one to be taken lightly. The civilian who was kidnapped was none other than Sera Uchiha, whom you have adopted Fukou. Though, I trust you will not allow personal connections to interfere with your mission." He would fix her with a very stern stare at that last part, totally off from his normally grandfatherly appearance. He would then unfurl a scroll across his desk and in a puff of smoke, ANBU gear would be summoned forth. On the bottom was a rather bland looking sword, with a grey vest over top of it and then a black cloak, followed by a white mask. The first mask was white with red accents, fashioned into the shape of a fox's face. The second mask was more simplistic, only having a rather insincere grin plastered on it. "Fukou, from the moment you bear this mask onward, you will only answer to me and me alone. You shall be called only by your designation, Fox." He would then turn to Kirei, "Kirei, from the moment you bear this mask onward, you will answer to me alone. You shall be called only by your designation, Satire." With that they would be branded with the seal being burned onto their left shoulders using chakra. "Now, your target was last sighted heading towards the southern border of the Land of Valleys. Go!" With that they would no doubt rush off to complete the task they had been assigned to.

KIREI POV

Another girl would come in right behind him and would kneel much as he had done. So, she was an Otsutsuki, hm? Interesting. He shook the thought from his mind for the moment as he placed his undivided attention to Lord Jiren. Listening to what the man said and taking all of it down to memory, it would seem this was a more personal mission for her, but he was no doubt being tested just the same. He would then see the ANBU gear brought forth and would be assigned his moniker. "I accept this responsibility, Tsukikage-sama." With that he would don the new gear and would put on his mask. It was an amazing feeling to be moving up in the ranks so quickly, but he was also very serious. Upon hearing the last of their orders he would nod before turning his masked face to his new partner, "I'll see you at the gates." Before he would take off to the southern gate of the village to wait for her and then prepare some form of plan on the way to find and kill this bastard.

MASKS:
Back to top Go down
Fukou Ootsutsuki
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Fukou Ootsutsuki

PostSubject: Re: Do not Fear the Valley, Become the Shadow [P, ANBU Promotion]   Do not Fear the Valley, Become the Shadow [P, ANBU Promotion] EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 4:52 pm

Fufu - Fox - rose to her feet when commanded to by Lord Jiren. She listened intently to his brief, but when Hikara was mentioned, her head snapped rigidly at the Tsukikage, and when Sera was mentioned, her heart dropped to her ankles. When told that she'd have to put the mission first, Fufu simply glared at the man, mustering a presence far beyond what she should have been capable of in her small frame, her expression deadly enough to drop any poor soul who happened to glance at her. She knew what her priority was, and it was to take care of her own. She was sure the Tsukikage understood this too. Still, there was no reason she could not accomplish her duty and her personal interest.

She'd donned the ANBU attire the moment it was given to her by Lord Jiren, and had hardly awaited for his command to leave before she was already gone. Satire's words were a blur to her, and it was a good thing that her feet knew the way to the village gates, because her mind simply was not present. She wouldn't stop at the gate for Kirei, as instead she'd simply expect him to follow as she dashed toward her destination.
Back to top Go down
Kirei
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Kirei

PostSubject: Re: Do not Fear the Valley, Become the Shadow [P, ANBU Promotion]   Do not Fear the Valley, Become the Shadow [P, ANBU Promotion] EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 5:19 pm

His teammate obviously had a very specific target about her, and it was clear that this mission would be VERY personal for her. Kirei had no doubt that he was here to be the moderator and to make sure the mission went according to their orders, but that was fine with him. He made it to the gate and as soon as he turned around she whizzed right by him. It was clear that she was going to be more focused on saving the child than anything, which was fine, but he was certain that this would prove to be more troublesome than it would have if the kage had chosen another, more objective partner for his mission. Either way, he would follow after her, catching up and then maintaining a following pace that allowed him to keep alongside her so that they may strategize. "I suppose it would be helpful to know some about eachother's skill sets before heading into a fight? I am skilled in the use of Fire and Wind ninjutsu, Genjutsu and I have some other more destructive abilities as well. I am also a capable taijutsu user, though I'd hardly call that my strong suit in terms of techniques. And you?" He had hopes that she would be able to clear her head enough to strategize a little bit, but if not, he would make sure to keep a close eye on her. Should she prove too unstable, he would incapacitate her and finish the mission by himself.
Back to top Go down
Fukou Ootsutsuki
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Fukou Ootsutsuki

PostSubject: Re: Do not Fear the Valley, Become the Shadow [P, ANBU Promotion]   Do not Fear the Valley, Become the Shadow [P, ANBU Promotion] EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 5:28 pm

Fufu was a born Shinobi, destined to be one of the greats. She had the mind of a ninja and the instincts of one.  She certainly had the strength of one too.  Unfortunately for her partner, however, she had the heart of a mother in this particular moment, and when he spoke to her, his words simply blurred again.  Somehow, however, she was able to speak, more likely than not, because of the aforementioned Shinobi instincts.  "Lightning, Wood."  She said shortly.  "I also have some tricks that allow me to warp space and time.  As far as Taijutsu... it's one of my better skills.  But that more or less sums me up."  As the duo began to get deeper into the field, Fufu would activate her Byakugan.  Her mask would cover it, and Fufu wouldn't know it was active, but it would allow her to see up to 7.2 kilometers in every direction, through objects.  She'd search for a chakra signature in an attempt to locate her baby Sera.
Back to top Go down
Kirei
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Kirei

PostSubject: Re: Do not Fear the Valley, Become the Shadow [P, ANBU Promotion]   Do not Fear the Valley, Become the Shadow [P, ANBU Promotion] EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 5:43 pm

It would seem that his partner wasn't particularly chatty, that was fine. Taking note of her skills he would then continue moving forward. Their target couldn't have gotten much farther ahead, especially carrying a baby. Though, it was common for a shinobi of his supposed caliber to move across the country in a day, he was also dealing with a child, so he probably could only move a few miles at a time, while the two of them were making splendid time. He wouldn't allow any harm to befall the child, for the sake of his partner's mind at the very least.

Hikara sat on a log in a clearing in the forests far to the south of the village. He was feeding Sera with a loving look upon his face. She was HIS sister after all, not that damn brats! Either way, he would need to get moving again soon to avoid any ANBU tracking him down, he had no doubt Jiren already knew of his leaving due to him cutting off the ANBU tattoo just after he left the villages borders. His shoulder was now patched up, though blood had seeped through the bandages some. He would look at Sera's adorable little face once more before standing and sealing away the bottle and gently wrapping her back into the carrier harness wrapped around his chest. He would be damned if he let anything happen to her.

HIKARA:
Back to top Go down
Fukou Ootsutsuki
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Fukou Ootsutsuki

PostSubject: Re: Do not Fear the Valley, Become the Shadow [P, ANBU Promotion]   Do not Fear the Valley, Become the Shadow [P, ANBU Promotion] EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 6:14 pm

It wouldn't be long before Fufu would find her target. Nothing escaped her eyes. She could virtually see the evil radiating from this man, and she'd turn to Satire. "I've got him. This way." Before veering sharply to her right. If Satire followed, she'd lead the way to her target, at the highest speeds she could without using Mayfly and leaving her partner behind. In a forest like this, she could arrive instantly at her target location. But as her mind shifted into mission mode, she began to think more clearly, enraged still, for sure, but she was capable of thinking as a ninja should. She knew Hikara's reputation, and she knew she'd need Satire's assistance to take him down. "Remember, he's an Uchiha. Do not, under any circumstances, look at his eyes." Fufu, of course, had no idea that Kirei possessed even more powerful ocular abilities than herself, and that he required no such warning. "We're getting close."
Back to top Go down
Kirei
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Kirei

PostSubject: Re: Do not Fear the Valley, Become the Shadow [P, ANBU Promotion]   Do not Fear the Valley, Become the Shadow [P, ANBU Promotion] EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 6:40 pm

Kirei would hear her call that she could sense him and would then follow her. He would activate his chakra sensing and would then be able to feel exactly where the man was. He had the third largest reserves in the area after all. Deciding to play things safe as he heard Fox remind him of their opponents ocular ability, he would allow his own Rinnegan to flare to life, though this would go unnoticed to anyone else. He decided he would show as few abilities as he could, but that the eyes themselves would prove to be a precautionary measure in order to better be able to protect both his teammate and or their casualty should the need arise. It was better to be too prepared than not prepared at all, at least, that was his thought on the matter. Regardless, a black rod would materialize from his sleeve, where he would break it off to form a sharp, pointed end. He would use this if he needed to. He could sense they were just outside of the area where the man had stood from, he had no doubt he could sense them coming as well.

Chakra - 19,650/20,000

Jutsu/Stats:

Hikara was about to go on the move when he felt two chakra signatures headed his way. One he could tell was that bitch who tried to steal his sister to begin with, and the larger one was unknown to him, yet highly concerning. His Sharingan would flare to life as he formed several seal-less clones. This was done simultaneously with the transformation jutsu to make it so that the child was cloned as well, in a sense. At the very least, it would make it seem that he was still in the clearing, whereas his other clones would take off in different directions and himself and the real Sera would be running off quickly and safely away from the encroaching shinobi.

Chakra - 1,600/8,000
Clone 1 - 1,600/1,600
Clone 2 (Disguised as Sera) - 1,595/1,600
Clone 3 - 1,600/1,600
Clone 4 (Disguised as Sera) - 1,595/1,600

Jutsu/Stats:
Back to top Go down
Fukou Ootsutsuki
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Fukou Ootsutsuki

PostSubject: Re: Do not Fear the Valley, Become the Shadow [P, ANBU Promotion]   Do not Fear the Valley, Become the Shadow [P, ANBU Promotion] EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 7:24 pm

Fufu didn't bother trying to hide her abilities now. Normally, she would, and it was probably the more tactically sound option. In this particular case, however, she simply wanted Sera safely back in her arms as quickly as possible. That said, this next ability wouldn't be visible to anyone anyway. Dark tribal tattoo-style markings would begin to spread across Fufu's body as she expressed her innate Senjutsu chakra and entered her True Sage Mode, as Luna had dubbed it. She'd speak to Satire as she clasped her hands together and slammed them into the ground. "If you have an ability to allow you to sense your surroundings, or see in the dark, I recommend that you use it now," She'd say, before moving on. "Wood Release: Elder Forest Emergence!"

From her hands' position on the ground, interlocking oak tree roots would spread about a foot underground to 750 meters in each direction, in a circle, forming an impenatrable barrier beneath the ground. At the edge of this radius, massive, seemingly ancient oak trees would sprout up 200 meters high, twisted and interlocked around each other, airtight. Inside this circular zone, similarly massive oak trees that were at least 5-10 meters in diameter each, and spaced about 15 meters apart, would also reach a 200 meter height, swallowing the already existing trees. The branches at the top of the 200 meter height would grow to interlock. The final effect of the technique was the creation of a gargantuan wooden cylinder that was about 1500 meters in diameter, and 200 meters high, and inside was total darkness for those without a Byakugan, as she had, though she was doubly aware of her surroundings because of her True Sage Mode. She'd then speak again. "Unless he found a way to escape, he should be trapped. What's the plan?"

[STATS]
Speed: 66,045
Strength: 66,030
Durability: 66,030
Chakra: 2750

Chakra Pool: 27,050/27,500

Jutsu Used:
Back to top Go down
Kirei
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Kirei

PostSubject: Re: Do not Fear the Valley, Become the Shadow [P, ANBU Promotion]   Do not Fear the Valley, Become the Shadow [P, ANBU Promotion] EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 7:47 pm

Kirei was amazed as he witnessed the change in her chakra. It was originally more of a soft blue color tinted with white, but she did something that turned it totally white. He watched as her chakra surged into the ground, seemingly totally one with nature. Massive trees would form as far as he could see, sealing them into a total darkness, he was glad that the ANBU masks seemed fitted with some form of night time vision, in addition to the ocular prowess of his dojutsu, he could see as clear as day. He listened to what she said and would nod, his mind going into a tactical mode. "Yes, he has no way of being able to escape now, so we should hunt him down as soon as possible, to avoid him finding a way to weasel out of this trap. We should split up, but also maintain a method of contact." He would break part of the rod he held, around three inches of it off and hand it to her. "Jab this into your hand or something when you find the real one and I'll be there instantly, on the converse, I can summon you to me should I find him first. I'm assuming you have a method of sensing chakra as well as you detected him before I could, so I'll flare my chakra to signal that I found the real one, so I can summon you to me." With that, he would wait for her response, and should all go properly, he would dash off in the closest direction he could sense chakra.

Hikara was moving quickly but he sensed a dangerous flash of chakra followed by a sudden surge of trees surrounding the area ahead of him. If he could just move a little faster he could make it out before the vines closed his exit, but he wasn't fast enough. He cursed his luck and decided he would have to fight, so, he placed the child on the ground and stood where he would be able to defend it from any angle.

His first clone grouping landed a few hundred meters away from the original, looking around it could sense one of the chakra signatures was moving his way, this would prove to be bothersome. He readied himself by jumping up into the trees and hiding as best that he could while holding the false child, it would be easy to counter attack at any rate with the cover he was just give, perfect for an ambush.

The latter of the clones was several hundred meters away from either of the other two, but he wasn't paying attention to where they were as he was busy trying to avoid the trees that had randomly sprung up around him. He was actually running towards the other clones and the original, but he didn't realize it as he was more focused on getting away from the two large chakra signatures!

Back to top Go down
Fukou Ootsutsuki
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Fukou Ootsutsuki

PostSubject: Re: Do not Fear the Valley, Become the Shadow [P, ANBU Promotion]   Do not Fear the Valley, Become the Shadow [P, ANBU Promotion] EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 8:26 pm

Fufu took the black rod offered to her by Satire, wondering what in the hell it was and how it worked. She would nod at Kirei's instructions and nonchalantly, a double of herself would materialize from wooden roots that seemed to grow out of her back, and the original would sink into the wooden root network beneath them, becoming completely and utterly untraceable. Oddly Fufu's Wood Clone would continue conversation with Satire as if nothing happened. "I can see you." The Wood Clone would run alongside Satire as he took off, and speak to him as they came along the group of clones. "I've got this. You go on." She'd say this quietly enough that only Satire could hear. Of course, the clone's Byakugan gave them the ability to see the hiding clones, in addition to its True Sage Mode's sensory, but Hikari seemed unaware of this, as he - or was this one of the clones? - was attempting to hide anyway. Fufu's clone would use this as an opportunity to bait whatever the guy was planning, by standing there, feigning confusion as if the trail ended.

The original Fufu had used Mayfly to melt into the root network of the gargantuan tree structure she had created. It truly was the most powerful jutsu she had at her disposal, and it was indeed something special. Mayfly, however, was just as useful, if not quite as chakra intensive or powerful. The original Fufu, in her Mayfly Reconnaissance capacity, would follow Kirei to whatever enemy he happened upon. Once she was satisfied that he hadn't gotten ambushed or anything else particularly tricky, she would move on to the final grouping that had yet to be addressed.

[STATS]
Fufu:
Durability: 33,030
Chakra Pool: 13,490/27,500

Clone:
Speed: 33,045
Strength: 33,030
Chakra Pool: 13,525/13,750

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kirei
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Kirei

PostSubject: Re: Do not Fear the Valley, Become the Shadow [P, ANBU Promotion]   Do not Fear the Valley, Become the Shadow [P, ANBU Promotion] EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 8:48 pm

{OOC: Gonna mix the two povs in this one a bit for dramatic effect.}

Kirei was certainly at an odd place as he observed the happenings of the next few moments. She had taken his rod(heh. xD), and then formed a clone of wood before sinking into the ground, totally disappearing. The clone would then follow him as he ran, before stopping and telling him to move on. He would, towards the next closest one. When he arrived in the location, he noticed the child appeared to be laying on the ground while their target was standing nearby waiting for him, he presumed this to be the real target due to the strange behavior, though he wouldn't let this assumption cloud his judgement. He would flare his chakra to signal her that he had found the man before holding out his hand with the black spike in it facing towards his target. "Hikara Uchiha, you have commited crimes against Tsuki and her people, what say you in your defense?" The man would look at him with a crazed look, "I'd rather DIE than go to prison!" Satire would keep his unchanging, unearthly grin facing his opponent before simply saying, "Good choice." He would then hold his hand out towards the child, pulling it towards him with Bansho Tenin. If uninterrupted, it would fly into his arms as he dropped the black rod into the ground, it would then dissolve into nothingness. He would protect this child with all he had in him. The man for his part seemed awestruck before coming over his stupor, he would then send several slashes of wind towards his opponent before realizing that his kid sister was being drawn towards him, though not fast enough to protect her from the blades of wind.

At the other end of the forest, the first clone group would launch their initial attack, at the same time that the second clone group entered the same clearing, saw what was happening and then joined in on the assault, both of the fake Sera's losing their transformations and rushing to stab the Fox ANBU with their blades drawn. They wouldn't let her stand in their way for defending their sister!
Back to top Go down
Fukou Ootsutsuki
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Fukou Ootsutsuki

PostSubject: Re: Do not Fear the Valley, Become the Shadow [P, ANBU Promotion]   Do not Fear the Valley, Become the Shadow [P, ANBU Promotion] EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 9:18 pm

The clone of Fukou found itself standing in a clearing not-so-alone. Four copies of Hikari would come hurtling at the clone at full speed.  For Fufu's clone, a defense was rather easy.  It simply sunk into the ground beneath it, allowing the clones to collide with one another.  She'd zip up into the trees six meters  high and simply watch.  She may have managed to time it well enough that the clones wouldn't be able to stop in time and collide with one another, taking one or two out.  Regardless, the clone simply watched for a moment.  If any of Hikari's clones made an attempt toward the main fight that was breaking out, the Wood Clone would intervene.  Until then, however, it'd simply watch and see what happened, knowing that a single slip up would cause it to disperse and make her useless to the original.

The original Fufu, however, that was sunken into the root network had been heading toward the lost clone grouping.  When it turned out not to be the original pair, Satire flared their chakra simultaneously, and Fufu turned tail immediately.  The speeds of Mayfly allowed Fufu to arrive at the scene instantly, and in just enough time to see Sera in danger.  Forgoing her stealthy position, Fufu emerged from the ground in time to body block the blades of wind flying at Sera, and at the same time, she activated her Hardened Aura to protect herself from the impact.  She spoke, a tone that was exceedingly savage, far more aggressive than anything Fufu had mustered before. "You are going to die, Hikari."

[STATS]
Fufu:
Chakra Pool: 13,440/27,500

Clone:
Speed: 33,045
Strength: 33,030
Chakra Pool: 13,450/13,750

Jutsu:
Back to top Go down
Kirei
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Kirei

PostSubject: Re: Do not Fear the Valley, Become the Shadow [P, ANBU Promotion]   Do not Fear the Valley, Become the Shadow [P, ANBU Promotion] EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 9:41 pm

Kirei managed to catch the child as soon as Fox appeared and blocked the blades with her body that would have surely led to the kids death. Activating his Limbo clones, Kirei would hand the child to one, who would then move far away from the area they were fighting in. He would move to the man with all his speed, grabbing him by the throat and making direct eye contact through the mask, the arrogant man was staring right back. He would pull him into Living Corpse Reincarnation where he would activate a single jutsu, Tsukuyomi, causing the man to relive his greatest fear, the death of his sister over and over again. For three days he endured this torture. When he released Tsukuyomi, the man would collapse into unconsciousness within the realm of Living Corpse Reincarnation, the only change on the outside world being the mans eyes morphing into Mangekyou Variant Sharingan. On the inside of the Genjutsu, Kirei would place a hand on the man's chest, pulling out his soul and consuming it before ending the Genjutsu. It would take a bit of time for his body to adjust but the man was now dead. He would collapse to a knee as that had taken quite a bit out of him, all happening at once. "He is dead, Fox." Was all he could muster as he attempted to catch his breath, his clone returning to their area, carrying a soundly sleeping Sera in his arms.

The four clones had narrowly avoided stabbing eachother when they suddenly felt their user's soul leave his body and they all poofed.

Jutsu/Stats:
Back to top Go down
Fukou Ootsutsuki
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Fukou Ootsutsuki

PostSubject: Re: Do not Fear the Valley, Become the Shadow [P, ANBU Promotion]   Do not Fear the Valley, Become the Shadow [P, ANBU Promotion] EmptyThu Nov 14, 2019 9:18 am

Fufu's wood clone would suddenly appear beside her and merge back into her flesh with the appearance of roots growing into her and transferring its very being into her body, restoring her reserves of chakra.  Fufu sighed in relief when she felt, with her Senjutsu chakra, that baby Sera was safe.  She fell to the ground on her knees, for her legs could not support her weight.  As Kirei did whatever rather terrifying thing he did to Hikara, Fufu reached for the cooing Sera, taking her from what was one one of the more interesting clone techniques that she'd seen.  She then released her True Sage Mode, and held her baby endearingly, her entire aura of animosity completely dissipating.  She'd then begin to carry Sera away, expecting that Satire would follow.  "Thank you Satire... if you'd deliver the report, I'm going to take Sera home and ensure that she is safe and protected before delivering my own report."

And then she'd head off.

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do not Fear the Valley, Become the Shadow [P, ANBU Promotion]   Do not Fear the Valley, Become the Shadow [P, ANBU Promotion] Empty

Back to top Go down

Do not Fear the Valley, Become the Shadow [P, ANBU Promotion]
Page 1 of 1