Ninja Revolution: Apocrypha
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a post-apocalyptic take on the Naruto series, three nations battle for survival against eachother and the elements of a world falling apart at the seams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin:
Admin:
Moderator: Asuka
Moderator:
Trial Mod:

Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:
Nibi: Asuka
Sanbi:
Yonbi:
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi:
Top posters
Bet
Dreamers Don't Sleep [P, Promotion Topic] I_vote_lcapDreamers Don't Sleep [P, Promotion Topic] I_voting_barDreamers Don't Sleep [P, Promotion Topic] I_vote_rcap 
Kirei
Dreamers Don't Sleep [P, Promotion Topic] I_vote_lcapDreamers Don't Sleep [P, Promotion Topic] I_voting_barDreamers Don't Sleep [P, Promotion Topic] I_vote_rcap 
Kosuke
Fauna Yasenha
Karasu
Shadow
Fukou Ootsutsuki
Yasai
Roku Enzoka
Asuka
Latest topics
» Our First High-Ranked Mission!! [TEAM 7]
Dreamers Don't Sleep [P, Promotion Topic] EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 8:11 pm by Karasu

» Kosuke's Updates
Dreamers Don't Sleep [P, Promotion Topic] EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 9:46 pm by Kosuke

» Breaking Barriers [Private]
Dreamers Don't Sleep [P, Promotion Topic] EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 9:08 pm by Yasai

» Yasai Updates!
Dreamers Don't Sleep [P, Promotion Topic] EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 7:38 pm by Yasai

» Thousand Ways to Skin a Cat [Private]
Dreamers Don't Sleep [P, Promotion Topic] EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 8:51 pm by Bet

» Important NPC's
Dreamers Don't Sleep [P, Promotion Topic] EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:50 pm by Yasai

» S. Nara Jutsus
Dreamers Don't Sleep [P, Promotion Topic] EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:20 pm by Yasai

» Let it Play
Dreamers Don't Sleep [P, Promotion Topic] EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 2:52 pm by Bet

» Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content)
Dreamers Don't Sleep [P, Promotion Topic] EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 6:58 pm by Shadow

Top posting users this week
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is Cizzie

Our users have posted a total of 1604 messages in 309 subjects

Dreamers Don't Sleep [P, Promotion Topic]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kirei
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Kirei

Dreamers Don't Sleep [P, Promotion Topic] Empty
PostSubject: Dreamers Don't Sleep [P, Promotion Topic]   Dreamers Don't Sleep [P, Promotion Topic] EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 9:47 am

Jiren sat in his office, behind a heavy wooden desk, sorting through stacks of paperwork when he came across a promotion referral from one of the jonin. She had apparently saved his baby sister from perishing as his parents had in the Bijuu Crisis that had happened a couple of weeks ago. Her name was Fukou Otsutsuki. One from his own bloodline it would seem. Interesting. He decided that due to the promotional request as well as his own curiosity on the future and current state of his clan, he would oversee her promotional exam personally. He immediately sent a small Rinnegan bearing bird with a message tied to its foot to find her. He needn't worry as the bird was quick, so he would have her in his office within the hour. He would meet her, ask her some questions and then they could proceed. She was young, but it would seem that the world was entering into a time of crisis, so promotions would be happening far more rapidly than before.
Back to top Go down
Fukou Ootsutsuki
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Fukou Ootsutsuki

PostSubject: Re: Dreamers Don't Sleep [P, Promotion Topic]   Dreamers Don't Sleep [P, Promotion Topic] EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 9:57 am

Fukou had just arrived home from a rather boring babysitting mission. She felt strange the entire time, wondering why she had to wear her full ninja get-up to sit with a drooling toddler who honestly just bullied Sera, the entire time. It stressed her out. She grabbed an apple as she walked inside to see a rather strange bird sitting on her mother's kitchen table. It would have stricken Fufu as odd too, but it was an ability that derived from her clan. The bird bore the Rinnegan. She knew from experience that this typically meant that the Tsukikage wanted her, and untied the message from the bird, immediately heading out the door, apple in-hand. She munched the apple as she read the message to be sure she didn't show up at the Tsukikage's office on the wrong premise, like an idiot, but she was right.

The message did not explain to Fufu why she was expected in the Tsukikage's office, just that she was, and she was a soldier - she did as she was told. Fufu knew the village quite well, and was at the Tsukikage's office in only about 10 minutes after taking all of the necessary shortcuts on her route. She paced nervously a moment before knocking, wondering what it could be about. Usually, if it were a mission, it was stated so in the message. Was she in trouble for messing up and getting Sera's parents killed? She'd deserve it. Guilt panged her heart as she hesitantly knocked on the Tsukikage's office door, announcing herself. If he so instructed, she'd walk in. She was wearing short shorts with leather straps carrying different ninja tools at various distances all down her legs and a tank top. Her white hair flowed rather far down her back, and, all in all, she was one of the most gorgeous kunoichi of her generation. "Yes, Lord Tsukikage?"
Back to top Go down
Kirei
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Kirei

PostSubject: Re: Dreamers Don't Sleep [P, Promotion Topic]   Dreamers Don't Sleep [P, Promotion Topic] EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 10:12 am

Jiren would hear the knock and would let out a single word that carried the authority of one known as the 'Great Sage of Tsukigakure', "Enter." When the young kunoichi would make her presence known with her introduction, he would rise from his chair to stand behind his desk and would then move to look out the window, his back turned to the girl, instead looking much more sagely out the window. "It was brought to my attention that you were quite busy during the recent attack. I was informed that you saved the life of an infant that was rather dear to one of my other shinobi's hearts. This shinobi wrote you a letter of recommendation for promotion to the rank of Chuunin. I take these letters with the utmost amount of seriousness and scrutiny. As such, I shall be overseeing your promotional exam personally." With that, a black portal would open under Fukou, as his rinnegan flared to life. She would fall through and then find herself in a hidden ย training field that was obviously underground, but looked to be absolutely massive. Soon after another portal would open and Jiren would step through, his rinnegan deactivating as soon as he was through and the portal closed. "This is my personal training field. It is here that I shall test your skills, your knowledge and most importantly your resolve. Your test begins now." With that said, his Rinnegan would flare back to life, and should she take not of this fact, she would find herself trapped in Tsukuyomi. "This is your first test. I shall test your mind. Should this experience prove too much for you, all you need do is tell me and we can end this section of the test." With that, he would proceed with the torture. He would continue for the full three days, or until such a point that she told him to stop. He would not make her beg and the moment that she either looked to be facing severe mental trauma or said to stop, he would end the Genjutsu and make sure she got the proper care.

Chakra - 3,400/4,000

Jutsu Used:

Last edited by Kirei on Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fukou Ootsutsuki
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Fukou Ootsutsuki

PostSubject: Re: Dreamers Don't Sleep [P, Promotion Topic]   Dreamers Don't Sleep [P, Promotion Topic] EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 10:28 am

The series of feelings Fufu felt throughout the next few moments was dizzying. First, she felt rather ashamed when Lord Jiren brought up what had happened in the attack. I killed those people... I couldn't move them quickly enough, and they ate a cement block because of it... to even more guilty when he mentioned Sera. It was because of Fufu that Sera would be without parents. That was why she adopted the young baby... it was her duty to fulfill the role that, because of Fufu, was void. Fufu then felt startled, but to be truthful, not proud when Lord Tsukikage told her she was being considered for promotion. In her own eyes, she did not deserve it. However, she was not one to move against what Lord Tsukikage wanted, so she did not object.

She couldn't process the feelings she felt when she was dropped into the training grounds before Tsukuyomi took hold of her, and it was all that she could do to focus on Lord Jiren's instructions. She nodded that she understood. Most importantly, your resolve... she thought. So was the test simply to... hold on? She'd cling to that concept when the torture started. She had two main goals. She would not cry out, and she would not ask him to stop. She refused. If I survive this... I can be put in a position where I can make up for getting those parents killed... She played this thought, over and over in her head. She knew that if Lord Jiren used the jutsu to its maximum potential, she'd be made a vegetable, but she also knew there was nothing she could do about it. Instead, she focused, did not cry out, and absolutely would not break.
Back to top Go down
Kirei
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Kirei

PostSubject: Re: Dreamers Don't Sleep [P, Promotion Topic]   Dreamers Don't Sleep [P, Promotion Topic] EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 11:12 am

Jiren started the torture by using one of Tsukuyomi's many gifts in allowing him to control the Genjutsu world totally and fully, he would then play the most traumatic memory from Fukou's past, not that he would be able to see it or even know what it was, but she would see it and would experience it from a third person perspective. Able to see everything happening that her mind took in without being able to process it at the time, but now, she would be able to see it all clearly thanks to the Genjutsu's power. She would watch this hundreds of times, never being able to do anything to fix it. This was both a torture tactic, but also if used properly, would allow for one to move past a traumatic event by realizing there is nothing one can do to change the past, but only to move through it and to focus on improving oneself for the future. If she made it through this for the three entire days, the jutsu would be released and they would return to the training ground in the exact second that they had left it. She would certainly feel mentally taxed, but that was another test in and of itself. Shinobi were often left in the field mentally and physically tired but they had to trudge on through their physical weariness and were still expected to carry out their duties to maximum potential. Once they released the Genjutsu he would allow her a moment to regather herself from what was no doubt an extremely difficult experience and one that would have certainly tested her as a person. What she decided to do in the next moments would determine how the remainder of her exam went.

Chakra - 3,180/4,000

Jutsu USed:
Back to top Go down
Fukou Ootsutsuki
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Fukou Ootsutsuki

PostSubject: Re: Dreamers Don't Sleep [P, Promotion Topic]   Dreamers Don't Sleep [P, Promotion Topic] EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 11:29 am

Fufu's head lolled back as she was thrown deep into her mind by Jiren. There was nothing she could do about it. She saw Inuya. Her intestines falling out through the gaping wound in her gut. Fufu had her own wound, but not quite as bad, and the pain was absent because of her focus on Inuya. She tried fruitlessly to stuff the poor girl's insides back in through the wound where they belonged... but she died in her arms. Tears streamed down Fufu's cheeks and she shook uncontrollably... but she did not cry. And it happened again. And again. And yet, again. I... won't... break. She said this in her mind. It took two full days before this was no longer the memory that played on a loop.

Next, instead of Inuya dying in Fufu's arms, she carried Sera, and she slammed herself into Sera's parents. Because of a mixture of imperfect judgment of the trajectory of the debris hurtling at them and Fufu's lack of strength, they did not move quite far enough, and a cement block crashed into them, spraying Fufu and their daughter with their blood and gore. And then it happened again.

But that wasn't the end of it. Soon, it seemed her mind was split, and she experienced both things at once. She clawed at her arms and legs, forcing her mind to focus on the physical pain rather than the mental pain. Anguish chewed up her heart and spat it out again, repeating the process. But she did not cry out.

And then it was over. She hadn't even fallen to the ground. Not a second had passed. But she knew her experiences had lasted for three full days. THREE. And yet, nothing had changed, and she remained on her feet. She spoke, her voices breaking and wavering, but somehow still portraying a sense of determination and strength. This time, she said her words aloud, though she'd learned from her mistake and avoided looking Lord Jiren in the eyes. "I. Will. Not. Break."
Back to top Go down
Kirei
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Kirei

PostSubject: Re: Dreamers Don't Sleep [P, Promotion Topic]   Dreamers Don't Sleep [P, Promotion Topic] EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 11:59 am

Jiren couldn't help but feel pride in the girls unwavering determination and will that would define the future of shinobi should she have any say in the matter. He had no doubt she would make a fine leader one day, though that is presuming that she could stand the physical demands of the higher level missions a shinobi would be sent on. He also noticed her avoiding his gaze, this was a small detail and a large one all at once, she knew the power of these eyes and she knew to avoid that she would have to look away from them. He would acknowledge this as he would deactivate his Rinnegan and speak to her, "You did better than I had originally given you credit for. Your will is strong, let us see how you can handle actual combat." He would form a seal without even using any hand seals. Another clone would simply appear next to him and would step forwards while Jiren himself would move backwards. "This clone will only use around 5% of my total strength until you prove yourself capable, then it will increase to match or be just greater than your own displayed strength. Prepare yourself." With that, the clone would move forwards to deliver a kick to a midsection. Should she dodge or counter, he would react accordingly then.

Chakra - 1,440/4,000
Clone Chakra - 1,590/1,590

Jutsu/Stats:
Back to top Go down
Fukou Ootsutsuki
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Fukou Ootsutsuki

PostSubject: Re: Dreamers Don't Sleep [P, Promotion Topic]   Dreamers Don't Sleep [P, Promotion Topic] EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 12:15 pm

"I understand." ย Fufu breathed for a moment, and then, when Jiren formed his clone, she'd activate her fully matured Sharingan. ย There was a lot to learn about using it, especially as far as its Genjutsu capabilities were concerned, but Fufu could use its basic passive abilities to their maximum potential. ย Even though Jiren's clone moved quickly, and even faster than Fufu, it somehow seemed to be slow motion to her. ย She'd take a single step back and kick at the air the moment the clone reached the maximum range of her Repulsive Strike. ย A rather powerful shockwave of invisible force would extend from her foot. ย Fufu was so proficient in her use of chakra, in fact, that this jutsu performed by her would be even slightly more powerful than a technique of the same ability used by the Tsukikage himself. ย If the clone did not dodge in time, the blast would simply eviscerate the clone and move on to the original Tsukikage behind it, though it would reach the end of its range and not harm him in any way.

If the Tsukikage were within her range, she'd go on the offensive, but, unfortunately, since he was not, she'd simply watch him, staring at center mass to avoid his gaze, still reeling somewhat from the mental torture she was subjected to.

[STATS]
Strength: 10
Durability: 10
Speed: 26
Chakra: 408

Chakra Pool: 3,960/4,080

Jutsu:
Back to top Go down
Kirei
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Kirei

PostSubject: Re: Dreamers Don't Sleep [P, Promotion Topic]   Dreamers Don't Sleep [P, Promotion Topic] EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 12:52 pm

Jiren had to admit, he was proud that she had even come so far as to have fully matured the Sharingan was an achievement in and of itself. Her strike also managed to destroy his clone. It would seem that there was more to her than what met the eye. He decided that it would be a good time to make things much more difficult for the Genin. "Fine, Let's get serious." He would then create two clones, but these would use his full capabilities. The two clones would dash forwards with full intent to engage her in taijutsu, one moving for a similar attack as the last clone, but this was a feint, once it got close it would instead move to use a sweeping kick on her legs to throw her off balance, while the other clone moved to attack from her blind spot. He wouldn't do anything to maim her or particularly cause her death, but it would certainly hurt. Should she manage to destroy both clones, he would end the event and allow her to choose an ultimatum. Her choice would ultimately determine what happened with her future.

Chakra - 1,010/4,000
Clones chakra- 1,010/1,010

Jutsu:

Back to top Go down
Fukou Ootsutsuki
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Fukou Ootsutsuki

PostSubject: Re: Dreamers Don't Sleep [P, Promotion Topic]   Dreamers Don't Sleep [P, Promotion Topic] EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 2:15 pm

When Jiren produced two clones for her to fight this time, Fufu would blink, and when her eyes opened, she'd now be bearing the Byakugan (D-Rank) rather than the Sharingan. Her mastery over the Byakugan was nowhere near the level of her mastery over the Sharingan, however, power aside, it was still the far superior option when one of the clones circled behind her. She could now watch both opponents at the same time. She also had a decision to make. Do I use the Gates...? A brief moment passed while she came to the decision that she, in fact, should not. She knew not what the rest of this test entailed, and if she were forced to deactivate the Gates, she wouldn't be able to move for some time. Judging by their movements, however, if she did use them... she may even be able to wipe the floor with them, not counting whatever Ninjutsu tricks they had up their sleeve.

Instead, before either clone closed too much distance, Fufu would strike first. She hoped that she'd be able to deal with one before having to deal with the other, effectively removing one of her two opponents from the fight before the fact that she was outnumbered would matter. Of course, she still had the original Jiren to deal with, and she would use her Byakugan to remain aware of him as well, just in case there was any chance he was hiding trickery up his sleeve. With a feat that required Mastery of Nintaijutsu, and each of its components, Ninjutsu and Taijutsu, respectively, Fufu would perform the Lariat Technique. It was a beautiful display of finesse and ability, as her rather weak physical attributes were temporarily massively buffed for the duration of the technique.

Fufu would mad dash at the incoming attacker in front of her with a streak of lightning trailing behind her from her left arm, simultaneously creating distance from the flanking clone. Her Byakugan allowed her to perceive the Tsukikage's sweeping kick toward her legs, and, rather than stopping to defend, she simply dove forward, further increasing her speed and momentum and simultaneously dodging the low kick. If she were successful, in a flash of lightning, this clone would be completely obliterated. Without even pausing, Fufu would use Air Kick to change her direction and momentum midair, instantly, targeting the second clone that had been flanking her. Were this attack successful, this clone, too, would be destroyed.

[STATS]
Speed: 26 (2474 while performing Lariat, 4132 after using Air Kick with Lariat again)
Strength: 10
Durability: 10
Chakra: 408

Chakra Pool: 3,670/4,080

Jutsu:
Back to top Go down
Kirei
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Kirei

PostSubject: Re: Dreamers Don't Sleep [P, Promotion Topic]   Dreamers Don't Sleep [P, Promotion Topic] EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 3:27 pm

Jiren's clones never stood a chance against the attack that came from the young lady. Her use of lightning to speed up her attacks, and then her own unique taijutsu to increase that speed even further. The two clones were both destroyed one after the other, even though they had a superior strength and number. Once this had happened, Jiren would allow a smile to grace his face as he clapped his hands. "That will be enough, what a commendable effort my dear! You certainly have the makings of a fine chuunin, almost jonin with your levels of ingenuity and creativity. I am prepared to give you an offer." He would step forwards to speak with her. "I will offer a promotion to Special Jonin, you will be able to take on much higher level missions and hold a higher level of responsibility. On the converse, I will offer you a promotion to Chuunin and the potential to join the elite unit known as ANBU. These units function covertly, so if you haven't heard of them, it is no surprise. They are my personal guard, they run covert operations in and around foreign villages, and they are among our most elite shinobi. The choice is yours." He would await her response with a grandfatherly smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Fukou Ootsutsuki
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Fukou Ootsutsuki

PostSubject: Re: Dreamers Don't Sleep [P, Promotion Topic]   Dreamers Don't Sleep [P, Promotion Topic] EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 3:40 pm

Now on her feet once more, Fufu would deactivate her Byakugan and stand for the briefest of moments in visible thought. More authority, or the chance to... that brief, unfinished thought was enough for Fufu to make up her mind. "Milord, if the choice is between becoming a Special Jounin and gaining more authority, or joining this elite group... I have to choose the ANBU. The chance to surround myself with greater Ninja than myself, rather than taking on pupils, so that I may learn from them, become stronger, and later in life pass much more valuable knowledge onto my pupils seems to be the smarter option. Besides, it sounds like they do some pretty cool stuff! Special Jounin can wait until I have more to teach, for sure." Fufu knew very little about the ANBU. Honestly, all she knew was sort of that they existed. She never saw one, and had only ever heard them mentioned when she eavesdropped on Jounin.
Back to top Go down
Kirei
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Kirei

PostSubject: Re: Dreamers Don't Sleep [P, Promotion Topic]   Dreamers Don't Sleep [P, Promotion Topic] EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 3:51 pm

Jiren would nod, both happy and slightly sobered by her decision. She didn't know exactly what it was she was signing up for, but he would respect her wish. He would nod to her before opening a portal, not one to engulf her, but one for her to enter of her own free will. This would lead back to her house, letting her out right outside of the building. Before she entered however, he would simply say, "Fine then, I now promote you to the position of Chuunin of Tsukigakure. May you serve the village with zeal and resolve. As for your position in ANBU, we will discuss that at a later date, of course this information is classified at an S-rank classification. Until then, enjoy the rest of your day, your new duties will begin tomorrow morning." With that, the man himself would vanish into a portal, back to his office to continue his paperwork. ugh... paperwork.

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Fukou Ootsutsuki
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Fukou Ootsutsuki

PostSubject: Re: Dreamers Don't Sleep [P, Promotion Topic]   Dreamers Don't Sleep [P, Promotion Topic] EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 4:08 pm

Fufu simply smiled and thanked the Tsukikage for his time and kind actions, and she followed him out of the house, eager to get some much needed sleep. The Tsukuyomi had done her in, and mentally, she couldn't take any activity other than sleep right now. She'd hope her mother was still okay with watching Sera, as when she got home, she didn't even ask. She simply went to sleep and would not rise til the morning.

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dreamers Don't Sleep [P, Promotion Topic]   Dreamers Don't Sleep [P, Promotion Topic] Empty

Back to top Go down

Dreamers Don't Sleep [P, Promotion Topic]
Page 1 of 1