Ninja Revolution: Apocrypha
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a post-apocalyptic take on the Naruto series, three nations battle for survival against eachother and the elements of a world falling apart at the seams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin:
Admin:
Moderator: Asuka
Moderator:
Trial Mod:

Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:
Nibi: Asuka
Sanbi:
Yonbi:
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi:
Top posters
Bet
The Sensei Watches Her Students Grow - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Sensei Watches Her Students Grow - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Sensei Watches Her Students Grow - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kirei
The Sensei Watches Her Students Grow - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Sensei Watches Her Students Grow - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Sensei Watches Her Students Grow - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kosuke
Fauna Yasenha
Karasu
Shadow
Fukou Ootsutsuki
Yasai
Roku Enzoka
Asuka
Latest topics
» Our First High-Ranked Mission!! [TEAM 7]
The Sensei Watches Her Students Grow - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 8:11 pm by Karasu

» Kosuke's Updates
The Sensei Watches Her Students Grow - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 9:46 pm by Kosuke

» Breaking Barriers [Private]
The Sensei Watches Her Students Grow - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 9:08 pm by Yasai

» Yasai Updates!
The Sensei Watches Her Students Grow - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 7:38 pm by Yasai

» Thousand Ways to Skin a Cat [Private]
The Sensei Watches Her Students Grow - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 8:51 pm by Bet

» Important NPC's
The Sensei Watches Her Students Grow - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:50 pm by Yasai

» S. Nara Jutsus
The Sensei Watches Her Students Grow - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:20 pm by Yasai

» Let it Play
The Sensei Watches Her Students Grow - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 2:52 pm by Bet

» Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content)
The Sensei Watches Her Students Grow - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 6:58 pm by Shadow

Top posting users this week
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is Cizzie

Our users have posted a total of 1604 messages in 309 subjects

The Sensei Watches Her Students Grow

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Fukou Ootsutsuki
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Fukou Ootsutsuki

The Sensei Watches Her Students Grow - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sensei Watches Her Students Grow   The Sensei Watches Her Students Grow - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2019 9:21 pm

Fufu smiled weakly at Fauna's comforting words. "Ahhh... okay. if you say so. I guess I'm just glad to have pushed my Sensei so far, even if in the end I lost." Fufu would sound quite satisfied with herself. "Honestly, I never thought I had this in me... I've been so focused lately on getting better, that I'm growing faster than most anyone else in my clan. I'm still miles behind, but I'm certainly catching up." Fufu would trail off into thought before noticing the time and realizing she had to get home to Sera. Panicked, she jump to her feet, fighting off motherly nurses against their protests. "Well, I gotta go! But thanks for the sparring session!" Her energy made it seem like she wasn't hurt at all, despite the sore muscles grinding with every movement as she hurried home.

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sponsored content

The Sensei Watches Her Students Grow - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sensei Watches Her Students Grow   The Sensei Watches Her Students Grow - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Sensei Watches Her Students Grow
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja Revolution: Apocrypha :: Elemental Nations :: Land of Valleys :: Tsukigakure :: Ninja Academy-
Jump to: