Ninja Revolution: Apocrypha
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a post-apocalyptic take on the Naruto series, three nations battle for survival against eachother and the elements of a world falling apart at the seams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin:
Admin:
Moderator: Asuka
Moderator:
Trial Mod:

Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:
Nibi: Asuka
Sanbi:
Yonbi:
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi:
Top posters
Bet
Kage Kage, Double the Kage! (Raiden/Kiseragi) I_vote_lcapKage Kage, Double the Kage! (Raiden/Kiseragi) I_voting_barKage Kage, Double the Kage! (Raiden/Kiseragi) I_vote_rcap 
Kirei
Kage Kage, Double the Kage! (Raiden/Kiseragi) I_vote_lcapKage Kage, Double the Kage! (Raiden/Kiseragi) I_voting_barKage Kage, Double the Kage! (Raiden/Kiseragi) I_vote_rcap 
Kosuke
Fauna Yasenha
Karasu
Shadow
Fukou Ootsutsuki
Yasai
Roku Enzoka
Asuka
Latest topics
» Our First High-Ranked Mission!! [TEAM 7]
Kage Kage, Double the Kage! (Raiden/Kiseragi) EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 8:11 pm by Karasu

» Kosuke's Updates
Kage Kage, Double the Kage! (Raiden/Kiseragi) EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 9:46 pm by Kosuke

» Breaking Barriers [Private]
Kage Kage, Double the Kage! (Raiden/Kiseragi) EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 9:08 pm by Yasai

» Yasai Updates!
Kage Kage, Double the Kage! (Raiden/Kiseragi) EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 7:38 pm by Yasai

» Thousand Ways to Skin a Cat [Private]
Kage Kage, Double the Kage! (Raiden/Kiseragi) EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 8:51 pm by Bet

» Important NPC's
Kage Kage, Double the Kage! (Raiden/Kiseragi) EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:50 pm by Yasai

» S. Nara Jutsus
Kage Kage, Double the Kage! (Raiden/Kiseragi) EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:20 pm by Yasai

» Let it Play
Kage Kage, Double the Kage! (Raiden/Kiseragi) EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 2:52 pm by Bet

» Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content)
Kage Kage, Double the Kage! (Raiden/Kiseragi) EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 6:58 pm by Shadow

Top posting users this week
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is Cizzie

Our users have posted a total of 1604 messages in 309 subjects

Kage Kage, Double the Kage! (Raiden/Kiseragi)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kirei
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Kirei

Kage Kage, Double the Kage! (Raiden/Kiseragi) Empty
PostSubject: Kage Kage, Double the Kage! (Raiden/Kiseragi)   Kage Kage, Double the Kage! (Raiden/Kiseragi) EmptyFri Mar 01, 2019 9:53 pm

Raiden walked slowly through the sands of the Forgotten Desert. He was headed to Otogakure to take a brief respite from his travels. It had been a few years since he had been to the village, not since he was the acting Tsukikage actually. Regardless, the man with eyes just as snowy as his hair walked solemnly, not in any rush, but not moving at a snails pace either. He simply walked leisurely towards his destination. The full moon and cloudless sky making it quite the beautiful night. He was only a few miles away from the village at this point, so he had nothing to worry about. He would be there by morning easy. "Such a lovely night." He spoke quietly, mostly to himself. He found that he did that quite often when he walked alone, speaking to himself. He wondered if it meant he was losing his mind.
Back to top Go down
Kiseragi Hyuga
Sennin
Sennin
Kiseragi Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: Kage Kage, Double the Kage! (Raiden/Kiseragi)   Kage Kage, Double the Kage! (Raiden/Kiseragi) EmptyFri Mar 15, 2019 1:43 am

The war had taken a toll on many people and like many of them, he walked the lands. A former leader without a village to lead. A ninja without a single cause to uphold. Ripped at the seams by a war he honestly wanted nothing to do with, but joined to protect his people. The man formerly known as the Kazekage, Kiserari, wandered these lands with small intrigue for much of anything anymore. His wife had been killed before the war. The war took what was left of his joy and pride, even if it graced him with something more. The bijuu within him slumbered silently as he continued to walk through the lands, only saying something every blue moon to its host and yet Kiseragi barely talked. The man had been missing that which made everyone something- a purpose.

As the nighttime sky swallowed him whole, the yellow eyes of the male pierced the veil of darkness to give him a sense of sight. With his enhanced vision he could see someone up on the horizon which told him one of two things. It was either a traveler or someone that could be a threat. His tone of sincerity had long since left him, but he was still a man of class and as such walked toward the enigmatic figure. Slowly he pulled the ragged cloak's hood over him to cover his face as only a few tufts of black hair popped out. As he walked to catch up to the male, coming from the east, he would stop in his path as he looked outward to him. The hood would blacken most of his face from sight since the moon would be sitting behind him thus not giving much light to use to see him, but of course he didn't exactly know who this was. Holding a single hand up he would stop the male in a peaceful manner," And what is a lone man doing walking through the lands by his lonesome?"
Back to top Go down
Kirei
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Kirei

PostSubject: Re: Kage Kage, Double the Kage! (Raiden/Kiseragi)   Kage Kage, Double the Kage! (Raiden/Kiseragi) EmptySun Jul 07, 2019 8:53 pm

Raiden had been lost in thought and hadn't noticed the man approaching him. Once he made himself known however, Raiden immediately sized the man up, determining threat or friendly. He decided to forgo the whole fight first, ask questions second and talk to the stranger. His initial observation of the man led him to realize that his face was shadowed by the hood that he wore attached to a cloak that covered most of his body, effectively hiding any weapons or anything of the sort he may have on him. 

Of course, he could activate his Byakugan and see all of the things he was missing, even the Sharingan would give him more information than he had now, but he didn't really feel inclined to put in that much effort. These observations and decisions all happened in the span of a few milliseconds, just before the man spoke to him. Raiden looked to him and replied, "Just a ghost of the past, passing through the remnants of the earth he once adored."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kage Kage, Double the Kage! (Raiden/Kiseragi)   Kage Kage, Double the Kage! (Raiden/Kiseragi) Empty

Back to top Go down

Kage Kage, Double the Kage! (Raiden/Kiseragi)
Page 1 of 1