Ninja Revolution: Apocrypha
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a post-apocalyptic take on the Naruto series, three nations battle for survival against eachother and the elements of a world falling apart at the seams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin:
Admin:
Moderator: Asuka
Moderator:
Trial Mod:

Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:
Nibi: Asuka
Sanbi:
Yonbi:
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi:
Top posters
Bet
Big Brothers Footsteps [Training/Open to Kirei] (Warning some mature content) I_vote_lcapBig Brothers Footsteps [Training/Open to Kirei] (Warning some mature content) I_voting_barBig Brothers Footsteps [Training/Open to Kirei] (Warning some mature content) I_vote_rcap 
Kirei
Big Brothers Footsteps [Training/Open to Kirei] (Warning some mature content) I_vote_lcapBig Brothers Footsteps [Training/Open to Kirei] (Warning some mature content) I_voting_barBig Brothers Footsteps [Training/Open to Kirei] (Warning some mature content) I_vote_rcap 
Kosuke
Fauna Yasenha
Karasu
Shadow
Fukou Ootsutsuki
Yasai
Roku Enzoka
Asuka
Latest topics
» Our First High-Ranked Mission!! [TEAM 7]
Big Brothers Footsteps [Training/Open to Kirei] (Warning some mature content) EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 8:11 pm by Karasu

» Kosuke's Updates
Big Brothers Footsteps [Training/Open to Kirei] (Warning some mature content) EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 9:46 pm by Kosuke

» Breaking Barriers [Private]
Big Brothers Footsteps [Training/Open to Kirei] (Warning some mature content) EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 9:08 pm by Yasai

» Yasai Updates!
Big Brothers Footsteps [Training/Open to Kirei] (Warning some mature content) EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 7:38 pm by Yasai

» Thousand Ways to Skin a Cat [Private]
Big Brothers Footsteps [Training/Open to Kirei] (Warning some mature content) EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 8:51 pm by Bet

» Important NPC's
Big Brothers Footsteps [Training/Open to Kirei] (Warning some mature content) EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:50 pm by Yasai

» S. Nara Jutsus
Big Brothers Footsteps [Training/Open to Kirei] (Warning some mature content) EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:20 pm by Yasai

» Let it Play
Big Brothers Footsteps [Training/Open to Kirei] (Warning some mature content) EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 2:52 pm by Bet

» Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content)
Big Brothers Footsteps [Training/Open to Kirei] (Warning some mature content) EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 6:58 pm by Shadow

Top posting users this week
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is Cizzie

Our users have posted a total of 1604 messages in 309 subjects

Big Brothers Footsteps [Training/Open to Kirei] (Warning some mature content)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Shadow

Big Brothers Footsteps [Training/Open to Kirei] (Warning some mature content) Empty
PostSubject: Big Brothers Footsteps [Training/Open to Kirei] (Warning some mature content)   Big Brothers Footsteps [Training/Open to Kirei] (Warning some mature content) EmptyThu Feb 14, 2019 9:21 pm

When he was told that they needed to go somewhere to ensure there would be no collateral damage Azallyn had already assumed that his Big Brother meant here. When his theory was confirmed and he was sent to the Lost Forest to await his Big Brother with the only instructions given being "Ready your chakra" Azallyn was not to surprised but he was very curious about what he was going to be shown. Goku-sama please... At his plea Azzy immediately felt a steady stream of molten chakra pouring into him but he didn't feel anywhere near the same amount of discomfort from it as he had before now it was even more like a warm and fuzzy feeling. You could get addicted to this type of feeling! Son Goku snorted. You can also get addicted to Opium as well but is that such a good thing? Azzy sighed heavily so exasperated he spoke aloud and internally. "I wasn't compariung the feeling of your chakra to opium it's obviously not the same!" Ridiculous couldn't he get a break. Son Goku simply snorted again not deeming it important enough to argue the issue. His partner may have had his irresposible moments but he was still a smart and endurable young man he should be fine. Azallyn also pushed the matter to the side as he focused on "readying his chakra." When it came down to it the only thing his Big Bro had taught him in regards to chakra so far was purifying and expanding his reserves. So this is what he ended up doing. Azallyn focused strictly on this waiting until his Big Brother arived. It was easy to lose track of time this way however so once or twice a fleeting worry if whether or not his big brother would come vaguley flitted through his mind but Azallyn soildered on and waited.

V1 Cloak Training 1/10

Last edited by Azallyn on Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:45 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
HoshiGenin
HoshiGenin
Kosuke

Big Brothers Footsteps [Training/Open to Kirei] (Warning some mature content) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Brothers Footsteps [Training/Open to Kirei] (Warning some mature content)   Big Brothers Footsteps [Training/Open to Kirei] (Warning some mature content) EmptyFri Feb 15, 2019 2:17 pm

Kirei appeared in the forest standing on a tree branch looking down at his little brother. He was already getting his chakra ready. Good. Jumping down to land in front of him, Kirei would speak. “Yo, so today I’m going to help you learn to tap into your beasts chakra more to draw out a single version one tail. It will be simple to do for the most part, but it wont be an easy task.” He would then wait for the inevitable questions, there were bound to be some questions from the boy as this training was going to be training he had never experienced before. Kirei knew though that the boy would be able to master these skills quickly, as he was the adopted brother of Kirei Uchiha! They were destined for greatness!! He could feel himself relaxing thanks to this boy, becoming more of his old self, from before the war.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Big Brothers Footsteps [Training/Open to Kirei] (Warning some mature content)   Big Brothers Footsteps [Training/Open to Kirei] (Warning some mature content) EmptyFri Feb 15, 2019 10:52 pm

Azallyn just barely stopped himself for shooting up from his meditative pose as his vaunted elder brother made his appearance. "Big Bro you're here!" Azallyn showed a dazzling smile as he listened to his brother's instructions. He was immediately bursting with questions and couldn't help letting a few loose before he could control himself. "What are we going to do first? How are we going to tap my potential? Is there something I'll need for this training? How long do you think it'll take to to accomplish. Are we going to be moving around a lot or just meditating like this? Can you show me a little...." At the last outrageous question/request Azzy suddenly realized he was being a bit much. "Sorry Big Bro I'm just really excited to train with you!" Azallyn suddenly heard an internal chuckling. It's much better to see you like this it's been a while since I've seen you so bubbly. It's a better look for you I think! Azallyn could feel an inadvertent blush color his features that he hid shyly. What are you talking about I've been plenty bubbly. Azzy grouched internally as Son Goku continued to chuckle wordlessly. So maybe Azallyn had been taking things a bit seriously since everything that happened with his village, his comrades, and his partner but sometimes you have to be serious! At least that's what he'd been telling himself. Azallyn cleared his head and made sure to pay attention to his Big Brother's instruction.

V1 Cloak Training 2/10

Last edited by Azallyn on Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
HoshiGenin
HoshiGenin
Kosuke

PostSubject: Re: Big Brothers Footsteps [Training/Open to Kirei] (Warning some mature content)   Big Brothers Footsteps [Training/Open to Kirei] (Warning some mature content) EmptySat Feb 16, 2019 7:53 pm

Chuckling slightly at the influx of questions that he had expected, he decided to answer them quickly before starting this training session. “Well, to answer all of your questions, I’m going to tap your potential the same way mine was tapped and we can start immediately. All you will need is the will to survive. To draw out your tails in the quickest way, you need to be in a life or death situation, which is easy enough to manufacture. Then, we will do battle while your body adapts to the strain and you learn to control the bloodlust that comes with using this power. This.. is what it looks like.” When he finished speaking, he would enter version one with only a single tail swishing behind him. His features had become much more animalistic, red, slitted eyes staring back at Az, his canine teeth poking out of his lips slightly and his fingernails had extended to claws. His posture had become much more animalistic too. He spoke in a gravelly voice, it had an animalistic edge, like a predator speaking to his prey. “Prepare yourself.” Before he leapt forward to deliver a punch to Az. He didn’t put his full speed or power into it of course, but enough to match Azzy’s level from the last time they fought. He didn’t want to hurt the kid too much.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Big Brothers Footsteps [Training/Open to Kirei] (Warning some mature content)   Big Brothers Footsteps [Training/Open to Kirei] (Warning some mature content) EmptyMon Feb 18, 2019 9:18 pm

Azallyn listened intensively to his Big Brother's explanation and lessons, and when he was showed the one tailed version of the chakra cloak he was amazed and was a bit taken off guard when his Big Brother suddenly charged him out of nowhere. No it hadn't been out of nowhere his brither had already warned him that they were fighting how could Azzy possibly think there would be full warning. The point of this training was to push him wasn't it? Here! This was Son Goku's only warning as at the same moment Azallyn was preparing to react a burst of red chakra appeared on his body as Azallyb=n jumped away still taking a glancing blow from the surprise attack but thanks to his partner's help reducing the damage. Well I am training to use your strength so now is good as any time! Of course he had a feeling from his brother's words and actions that he was probably trying to push Az into being overwhelmed and threatened into that berserk state when the tailed beast's chakra took over and he wasn't quite himself. It's something Az had experienced only once but till this day he was afraid to repeat the experience. He and Son Goku had not always been friends. Gritting his teeth and taking a proper stance Azzy's face became grim as he prepared for hell and buckled down to desperately hold on to his sanity.

V1 Cloak Training 3/10

Last edited by Azallyn on Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
HoshiGenin
HoshiGenin
Kosuke

PostSubject: Re: Big Brothers Footsteps [Training/Open to Kirei] (Warning some mature content)   Big Brothers Footsteps [Training/Open to Kirei] (Warning some mature content) EmptyWed Feb 20, 2019 6:51 pm

Kirei continued his assault, bringing forth two additional chakra arms in addition to stretching two out from his original arms. With four arms coming at him, how would Az react? Swinging two down low, another coming from his left flank, the final one would be heading straight forward to draw his attention. He wondered if the boy would be able to block effectively, as he had upped his strength and speed to be just above the level of speed the boy had just shown, not much, but a hair. He knew it would take some pushing for the boy to access his next level so he could assimilate the first, so he would simply keep incrementing his strength higher and higher until his little bro snapped. Was it kinda fucked up? Yes. Was it necessary? Also yes. He would need to grow much stronger if he wanted to master his bijuu as Kirei had all those years ago.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Big Brothers Footsteps [Training/Open to Kirei] (Warning some mature content)   Big Brothers Footsteps [Training/Open to Kirei] (Warning some mature content) EmptyWed Mar 06, 2019 2:47 pm

Time seemed to slow down as Azallyn once again faced a superior speed and overwhelming strength. He was still coherent and had not yet gone berserk, but he could currently only draw out a portion of power. Not enough! Azallyn already knew just with the little bit of beast chakra he was able to safely draw out he couldn't easily keep up but he had to fight! If he stopped for a second in a situation like this he'd surely die! As he faced the all around assault he barely managed to notice there was more then one attack and in a moment of panic he dropped to the ground while doing handsigns and pushed away! Underneath him a series of water clones appeared which he used one by one to push off into the air a total of six times, This way he could use them to boost himself into a speedy retreat and give himself some cover. Why hadn't he brought his giant scroll with him damnit! He couldn't use any fuinjutsu like this! But if he was honest with himself none of the fuinjutsu he could currently use would do much against his big brother now. Let's turn this up a notch! Azallyn had been collecting chakra over time for a while now but this was alot easier for him considering he had a much higher chakra pool then most to begin with and with his tailed beast. He now actively sent 25% of that chakra to start slowly flowwing to the second reservoir of chakra he'd made. Before he had only used 10% so as not to be overwhelmed but desperate times as they say! Next he spread blooming green chakra through his whole body as he kicked up the tailed beast chakra he was using a tiny bit more at the same time. Tail Beast Style: Yin Healing Wound Destruction!  

V1 Cloak Training 4/10
Creation Rebirth Training 1/6

Last edited by Azallyn on Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
HoshiGenin
HoshiGenin
Kosuke

PostSubject: Re: Big Brothers Footsteps [Training/Open to Kirei] (Warning some mature content)   Big Brothers Footsteps [Training/Open to Kirei] (Warning some mature content) EmptySun Jul 07, 2019 9:03 pm

Kirei grinned slightly at the ingenuity shown by his young disciple. That was quite the maneuver he had pulled to get away from his attack. It was clear that the boy had not only raw talent, but a knack for coming up with unusual battle tactics to get out of less than favorable positions. Kirei decided to tone things down a bit, letting his own beast chakra fade, He would allow the boy to fight him in his base form, thus allowing himself to train a bit as well, regardless of total strength and experience, a jinchuuriki was not an opponent to take lightly at any time. 

He would stop on the ground, and wait for his young apprentice to make his move, it would be interesting to see what he came up with and for Kirei himself to find a way to combat whatever zany technique came his way.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Big Brothers Footsteps [Training/Open to Kirei] (Warning some mature content)   Big Brothers Footsteps [Training/Open to Kirei] (Warning some mature content) EmptyTue Jul 16, 2019 12:22 am

Azzy sensed the breathing room he'd just received and didn't no whether to be relieved or disappointed. He pushed it away quickly s he didn't have time for either. Azallyn continued to weave his tailed beast chakra as he carefully absorbed the excess into his second chakra reserve slowly so that he didn't damage or overwhelm it while slowly increasing the size of the second reservoir as well. He could sense the second reserve was slowly getting bigger then his original. As this was going on in the back of his mind Azzy still paid close attention to the fight in front of him as well using the tailed beast chakra he was actively using for his fight against Big Brother. If I can seal his speed! And after saying so Azzy pulled out two black athame's from his body quickly cutting himself and allowing the hidden toxins in his blood to mix with his blood and be absorbed with a flash of red chakra the red and black athame became a black dagger with purple veins and a purple chakra aura with the tiny flash of yellow within them since Azzy had chosen to try and suppress Big Brother's speed. Swift Release: Shadowless Flight! With a combination of his swift release and beast chakra Azzy upped his speed as high as he could get it trying to go at max speed as soon as he could manage and leaving a few after images as approached swiftly in a zig-zag position he summoned two water clones and 4 shadow clones timing it so that the clones would appear inside one of the after images and trying his best not to be seen he passed a dagger to one of the coins and finally he would try to close in and go for one of the minor vitals which were the wrists and ankles while getting the clone he'd given the other dagger too to go for another. If one or both missed they would throw the dagger's to the surrounding clones and the clones would try and catch him off guard. If possible Azzy will keep this up as long as possible to try and limit big brother's movements or land a hit and reduce big brother's speed. Steel Release: Steel Viper Imprisonment! and Secret Azzy Technique: Endless Dart Barrage!

V1 Cloak Training 5/10

Creation Rebirth 2/6
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
HoshiGenin
HoshiGenin
Kosuke

PostSubject: Re: Big Brothers Footsteps [Training/Open to Kirei] (Warning some mature content)   Big Brothers Footsteps [Training/Open to Kirei] (Warning some mature content) EmptyWed Jul 17, 2019 7:35 am

Kirei saw what was happening, albeit barely. His young apprentice was fast, very fast. It would seem that he was planning to come in for a melee attack, but Kirei knew just what to do. Forming a handsign the moment that his ward approached him, he would create a thick fog of black ash before he would use the replacement jutsu on himself with a shadow clone. Once the clone was in place, he would move swiftly through the blinding, billowing ash to the safety of a nearby tree branch, where he was able to sense all that happened within the fog. He sensed all the clones moving around his own clone, knowing one of them was the original. He watched the teamwork used and how it ended with his clone being popped. Looks like its time to go on the offensive. Forming two handsigns, he would shoot a large fireball through the ash and smoke. the ball would break through, allowing Azz to see it, which would give him time to avoid being hit, though just barely. Kirei wondered how he would manage with this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Brothers Footsteps [Training/Open to Kirei] (Warning some mature content)   Big Brothers Footsteps [Training/Open to Kirei] (Warning some mature content) Empty

Back to top Go down

Big Brothers Footsteps [Training/Open to Kirei] (Warning some mature content)
Page 1 of 1