Ninja Revolution: Apocrypha
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a post-apocalyptic take on the Naruto series, three nations battle for survival against eachother and the elements of a world falling apart at the seams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin:
Admin:
Moderator: Asuka
Moderator:
Trial Mod:

Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:
Nibi: Asuka
Sanbi:
Yonbi:
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi:
Top posters
Bet
Kiseragi's stuff I_vote_lcapKiseragi's stuff I_voting_barKiseragi's stuff I_vote_rcap 
Kirei
Kiseragi's stuff I_vote_lcapKiseragi's stuff I_voting_barKiseragi's stuff I_vote_rcap 
Kosuke
Fauna Yasenha
Karasu
Shadow
Fukou Ootsutsuki
Yasai
Roku Enzoka
Asuka
Latest topics
» Our First High-Ranked Mission!! [TEAM 7]
Kiseragi's stuff EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 8:11 pm by Karasu

» Kosuke's Updates
Kiseragi's stuff EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 9:46 pm by Kosuke

» Breaking Barriers [Private]
Kiseragi's stuff EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 9:08 pm by Yasai

» Yasai Updates!
Kiseragi's stuff EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 7:38 pm by Yasai

» Thousand Ways to Skin a Cat [Private]
Kiseragi's stuff EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 8:51 pm by Bet

» Important NPC's
Kiseragi's stuff EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:50 pm by Yasai

» S. Nara Jutsus
Kiseragi's stuff EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:20 pm by Yasai

» Let it Play
Kiseragi's stuff EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 2:52 pm by Bet

» Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content)
Kiseragi's stuff EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 6:58 pm by Shadow

Top posting users this week
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is Cizzie

Our users have posted a total of 1604 messages in 309 subjects

Kiseragi's stuff

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiseragi Hyuga
Sennin
Sennin
Kiseragi Hyuga

Kiseragi's stuff Empty
PostSubject: Kiseragi's stuff   Kiseragi's stuff EmptySun Feb 10, 2019 10:05 am

Name: Secret Technique: Numerology [Limited]
Type: Ninjutsu/Space-Time
Element: -
Range: 100 meters
Description:
Numerology is the ability to see the "numbers" that make up everything in the world and the "solution" to everything. Not only that, Numerology users can modify these numbers to cause various effects. Thus, Numerology users rule the world via numbers allegedly. While this isn't an absolute nor does this make him God, it does allow him to toy with a few things. In order to affect an object, a Numerology user has to first see the object to decipher the numbers that make up its structure(takes a full post of full sight and must see the person/jutsu. In addition this cannot be used for precog, or meta information). Then they create small floating cubes with the numbers that'll change the object the way the user wants.

(Cubes are roughly a meter in size, A rank can create at max 50 cubes, S rank 100) After that, they shoot those cubes towards the target, with the effect being applied if the target is touched by the cube, but only to the target the numbers were assigned to. Because of this, someone that can change their own structure (thus, change their own numbers) can counter a Numerology user by constantly changing their form.This also applies to people that can constantly change their chakra signature, have a defense that completely blocks the attack or means mentioned after this. Against jutsu with less power than them they fully consume and disperse them, upon half or greater power they nullify that jutsu by their power. This base form of Numerology cannot affect players or their items, summons and so on.

Requirements: Be Kiseragi and Learn from him.

Name: Numerology: Cage
Type: Ninjutsu
Range: 50 meters
Description:
Kiseragi can put one of his Numerology hypercubes into the ground, creating a small field as the cube expands. He also appears to be able to set conditions to the field. For example he can the field so that no one can leave it until one of them died. The field however can be reinforced with jutsu to increase its durability. Of course sufficient force will destroy the field from the inside or outside. The user can directly interact with the field without destroying it since it is made with their chakra, but cannot enter it if the condition isn't set for them. Conditions can never directly kill someone, infinitely trap them or godmod them into an action. The cube also cannot contain things that it is bigger than the dimensions of the cube. Cube dimensions are as followed : (ranging from 5x5 meters to 50x50 meters) The cage lasts for 5 posts and has a cool down of 8

Requirements: Know Numerology, Learn From Kiseragi,

Name: Numerology: Dauntless Shield
Range: 5 meters to 50 meters
Description: Kiseragi can create a cube around him (ranging from 5x5 meters to 50x50 meters) to shield himself from danger.  Since the cube can float and move with him as he walks, he can essentially stand on air and levitate at will. The shield can augmented with Numerology techniques as well as techniques that can increase its durability. The user is fully able to use attacks while inside of the cube withouth fear of hindering himself. The shield lasts for 5 posts and has a cool down of 8
Requirements: Know Numerology, Learn From Kiseragi,

Name: Iaiken
Type: Ninjutsu/ Taijutsu
Element: Wind
Range: 5 meters - 25 meters
Description:
Bare fist version of iaido (iai pulling of the sword). Kiseragi uses his pockets in replacement for scabbard (apparently the reason why he has his hands inside his pocket at stance), and carries out punches faster than the eye can see. The downside is he can't use punches in close combat. Using barrages of Iaiken at long range, he can compensate for the weaknesses of his fighting style. The more the user trains in the technique the faster and stronger he can launch the attacks, and further as well. When augmented with the wind element it gives the attacks a concussive force. At S rank the user can now fully use this fighting style in close range, being able to fully use the Jyuken style to shut down tenketsu.

Everything follows base damage up until A and S rank where they are the following(also applies to the speed as well for the wind augmented punches)-
A: A-1
S: S-1

Requirements:  Learn From Kiseragi, Byakugan

Name: Kankaho
Type: Nintaijutsu
Range: Self
Description:
A technique that combines the Hyuga Taijutsu and Body strengthening Ninjutsu. Kiseragi uses his right arm to concentrate chakra and his left arm for power and thus flowing it into his whole body. Certainly, one to two meters is required to gain initial speed. This in turn grants the user with a boost in speed and strength for as long as the boost is maintained.

Boost numbers:

C- +1
B- +1
A- +3
S- +6

Requirements: Jyuken, Learn from Kiseragi

Name:Raiten Soso
Type: Nintaijutsu
Element: Lightning
Range: Self
Description:
Raiten Soso is an ability which allows the user to use lightning to enhance their body's physical speed and reaction time. Upon activation, the users body including their clothing becomes tinged in a white lightning esque form which causes their hair to temporarily grow longer. Through a simple process the user flows the element throughout their entire body which grants an added bonus of accelerated thought processes and increased physical maneuverability.While not changing their entire form into a complete body of lightning, this instead as previously mentioned boosts their body.

During the entirety of the booster the user is capable of moving at a faster rate and process attacks faster thanks to their brain sending information faster than it does normally. This also allows for the body to make last minuet adjustments more easily. More so the user could be described as a wild rush of lightning. In addition the user can fly for as long as this remains active. The user is granted a +80 boost to both perception and speed. The user is granted a boost of two tiers while in this form.

Requirements: Learn from Kiseragi

Name: Reinforcement
Element:-
Range: -
Description: Allows Kiseragi to strengthen the durability of his Numerology jutsu by enhancing the chakra that he puts into it. More specifically when he uses the Tenseigan he can siphon some of that energy into any of the Numerology techniques to make them stronger. Doing this allows him to buff the durability(or if no durability is present, its power) of said jutsu by 5 tiers. Costs 70 CP per jutsu enhanced by this.
Requirements: Tenseigan, Numerology,

Name: Silver Wheel Reincarnation Explosion
Type: Ninjutsu1
Range: 150 meters
Description:
While using Tenseigan Chakra Mode, the user focuses his chakra into one of his hands and grasps it in to create a powerful silvery typhoon. The power of this gust is on par with Naruto Uzumaki's Planetary Rasengan and the clash between the two techniques was enough to break through the Moon's exterior crust.  This jutsu has S tier strength and is capable of blowing away an opponent/ object with less than S-2 strength.

Requirements: Tenseigan Chakra Mode, Teseigan

Name: Jade Wheel Reincarnation Explosion
Range: 50-100 meters
Description: Combining his own unique jutsu known as Numerology with the powers of his Tenseigan Chakra mode, Kiseragi can condense his Tenseigan Chakra Mode into his body. Afterwards Kiseragi holds one finger in the air, causing Numerology material to materialize around all targets within her range of view, trapping them in a cube of chakra which quickly absorbs their chakra (
70 cp per post inside.) Afterwards, black mass contracts around the target, binding and sealing them before drawing mass towards it. It is capable of consuming all Ninjutsu used against it that has less power than the power of this technique. Costs 70 CP to maintain the barrier until it is broken. The cube's dimensions are 50x50 meters, and the power and durability of said cube is S-1
Requirements: Tenseigan, Numerology, Learn from Kiseragi

Name: Diamond Blade Spear Pulse
Type: Nintaijtsu
Element: None
Range: 50-100 meters
Description:
After selecting his targets,Kiseragi releases a pulse of chakra into the area, that charges in his hand for a split second to charge (one post) before releasing spears at his opponents at extraordinary speed. It pierces the opponent on contact while producing powerful shockwaves that knock back further opposition. This attack possesses enough penetrative power that it can pierce a Tailed Beasts Chakra Cloak, let alone diamond, hence its name. Kiseragi has furthered its development to precisely aim at the many tenketsu of opponents as well to disable them. The spears themselves ignore up to two tiers of endurance and move at the speed of S-1 speeds

Requirements: Tenseigan, Iaiken

Name: Numerology's Advent [Sublimited]
Description:

The epitome and end form of one of Kiseragi's ultimate techniques, Numerology's Advent builds off of its base form allowing its true potential to be shown. Like its base form, it can form up to 100 cubes after processing the needed information and turning said "data" into number, but unlike its base form the user no longer needs to wait in order to make the hypercubes. If the user knows the jutsu, or the element or bloodline in which the cubes are being made for then the user can immediately begin to create a counter-measure instead of having to wait the post. This however only applies to elements know, jutsu or bloodlines known. Unlike its predecessor, the user can additionally use this to gain insight on techniques he does not know. Permitting he has the skills and ability to use them, the cubes upon a successful destruction of a technique can "Store" the information of the ability for a later use, and in turn learn them. Of course if they are limited techniques he cannot learn them, but instead use the information for a later time. When combating against techniques, if the power of said cube is exceeds the power of the opposing technique, Kiseragi can in turn decide to destroy or trap the technique, suspending it in a time lock of sorts until he either drops the technique or releases it. For techniques the user does not know nor have any information on, he must spend a total of 5 posts observing the technique before a cube can be made for it.

Requirements: Numerology (S rank), Learn from Kiseragi

Name: Abe no Seimei
Type: S
Description:
Kiseragi's unified form of his Tenseigan Chakra Mode. By combining the unique chakra of Numerology, Sage Mode and the unique chakra of the Tenseigan he has achieved what is to him the "ultimate" form of power. While this mode is active, Kiseragi's eyes change from their brown color to purple and the form's shroud is white instead of its normal cyan color and releases chakra as flickering flames. When Kiseragi enters this mode, his hair spikes upwards in two distinctive horns resembling an oni. Kiseragi's chakra shroud has six magatama markings around his neck.

In this form the user is given an exemplary amount of chakra in the form of a +400 bonus chakra and his stats are increased by 6 tiers (the initial payment of this technique can be taken from this extra pool first if need be).  In addition much like his prized Numerology techniques, the cloak manifests five cubes saturated in this energy and are given the same stats and abilities as the S ranked version of Numerology. Numerology jutsu used with these cubes gain the same power and durability, but cannot be reinforced or enhanced by other techniques.

Costs 200 CP, 100 CP upkeep
Requirements: Numerology, Tenseigan Chakra Mode, Sage Mode, 3 Numerology Jutsu

Name: Numerology: Adaptation of the Stars
Type: Ninjutsu/Space-time
Description:
Kiseragi imbues himself with the power of his own hypercube, giving him a boost in his abilities. When using this is capable of creating an area of distorted space, up to 50 meters in every direction. In this area jutsu that are used get de-buffed by 3 tiers in both power and speed. The exception to this stipulation is of course other Numerology jutsu and those deemed as allies (of course in order to do this one must be marked with a "hypercube" denoting they are friendly. The cube does not allow them to bypass the debuff. Costs the normal CP for an S rank with its upkeep being half of that (35)
Requirements: Numerology, 3 Numerology Jutsu

Name: Collaberation: Deep Crimson Reincarnation Cube
Description:

Using the special natural energy the user releases when in Tengseigan Chakra Mode and combining it with Numerology, they can manipulate their surroundings in a full circle around them, with this power anything the user can visually see, can be turned into halted hypercubes, which can then be altered for various purposes. Terrain (I.E Non chakra enhanced forest, earth, water, anything of the natural earth can be manipulated without resist. Anything chakra based in creation or construct is power vs power and cannot be used on players or summons)

-The user can turn the cubes around to face the attacker if the attack is projectile causing it to fly back at them with twice its normal speed .

-The user can separate the cube into smaller cubes diffusing an attack.

-The user can add their own attack cubes with the enemy's and make a larger scaled attack, then make it face them to send an attack back with double the force and double the speed. (Doesn't add any stat buffs) (This can only be done with elements the user has, if the user does not have the element being used in this effect, the user can only diffuse it.)

-The User can create a defense while the cubes are in effect allowing them to save themselves in certain situations.

Requirements: Numerology, Tenseigan Chakra Mode

Name: Prayer Wheel Reincarnation Explosion
Element: Wind/Fire/Water/Earth/Lightning
Description:
Using the cloak of Abe no Seimei a catalyst. The user infuses it into several cubes and generates a rapid spiral motion, forming them each into giant energy discs. With each disc infused with one of the five natures, the attack is fired with rapid succession, generating a massive explosion that can destroy mountains upon impact. As well as added power from the infused natures, the discs also remain their inherent nature to nullify techniques of lesser power. Costs 100 CP per disc

Requirements: Numerology, Abe no Seimei Mode

Name: Hell's Cage
Type: Space-Time
Description:
Kiseragi much like its older version can create a cage out of a single hypercube. Unlike its base form, the cube no longer needs to be in the ground and can now cover lager masses. He also appears to be able to set conditions to the field. For example he can the field so that no one can leave it until one of them died. The field however can be reinforced with jutsu to increase its durability. Of course sufficient force will destroy the field from the inside or outside. The user can directly interact with the field without destroying it since it is made with their chakra, but cannot enter it if the condition isn't set for them. Conditions can never directly kill someone, infinitely trap them or godmod them into an action. The cube also cannot contain things that it is bigger than the dimensions of the cube. Cube dimensions are as followed : (ranging from 5x5 meters to 100x100 meters) The cage lasts for 5 posts and has a cool down of 8. If something is bigger than the cage then one of two things can happen. Either they can break out if they beat the durability. Or they might be cut in half

Requirements: Numerology: Cage, Numerology

Name: Amenokoshin
Type: Space-Time
Description:
Using his Tenseigan, Kiseragi is able to create portals that allow him, others, or even objects such as jutsu to travel across certain distances. Kiseragi can open a portal anywhere he can see. Thanks his Tenseigan enhanced vision range, Kiseragi is able to see as far as his doujutsu allows, making the range seem almost limitless in the midst of battle. He is only able to open one portal at a time, meaning one entrance, one exit, and after the technique is used five times it requires a cool down of 6 posts. The movement is instantaneous, allowing the users to catch their opponents off guard. It cannot be used against unwilling opponents/allies, if contested it is the techniques strength vs the opposing forces strength.

Requirements: Teseigan, learn from Kiseragi

Last edited by Kiseragi Hyuga on Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bet
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Bet

Kiseragi's stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiseragi's stuff   Kiseragi's stuff EmptyWed Feb 20, 2019 6:57 pm

Make sure to change any stat numbers into the TIER system that we are using here.

Typically most just fall at either _-1 or _-3 level when it comes to stats, with boosts generally giving +1 at C-B rank, +2-+3 at A rank and any more than that being S-rank with a pretty solid cap at +5 or +6.
Back to top Go down
https://n-r-apocrypha.forumotion.com
Kiseragi Hyuga
Sennin
Sennin
Kiseragi Hyuga

Kiseragi's stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiseragi's stuff   Kiseragi's stuff EmptyThu Feb 21, 2019 10:53 pm

Done i think
Back to top Go down
Kirei
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Kirei

Kiseragi's stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiseragi's stuff   Kiseragi's stuff EmptyFri Feb 22, 2019 6:59 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kiseragi's stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiseragi's stuff   Kiseragi's stuff Empty

Back to top Go down

Kiseragi's stuff
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja Revolution: Apocrypha :: Creation Center :: Jutsu Creation-
Jump to: